PDA

View Full Version : Re: Just sit back, relax, and don't try too hard...)

James Prent
Oct 2nd, 2003, 07:29:56 PM
Is it just me, or is that title dirty sounding? :eek

:p

Dae Jinn
Oct 2nd, 2003, 07:30:44 PM
Just because I'm sitting on Wei's lap :mischief doesn't mean it'll get tooo dirty.

;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:36:43 PM
>_< AIeeeeee!

Dae Jinn
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:41:51 PM
*makes sure Jeran is on a really dangerous mission while she's at the B&G* :uhoh

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 3rd, 2003, 12:32:02 PM
Uh, I didn't mean it to be dirty at all. I made the thread for 2 reasons:

1) Dae wanted to RP with someone

and

2) I wanted to revive Wei's tendency to just stumble onto things or have things just sort of happen to him. When Wei was a Padawan he would happen upon someone being robbed or attacked, and he would remedy the situation almost on accident. Or if Wei was having a bad day (like he is in the thread) events line up so that his fortune seems to change from out of nowhere. Like when Dae quite literally fell into his lap.

Wei Wu Wei the Jedi Knight is a sort of personification of Wei Wu Wei the Taoist principle or "Do without doing." Which is the quote in Wei's signature.

Dae Jinn
Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:01:20 PM
Wei just wanted a lap-dance, that's all. :mischief

It's boring when your IC sigificant other is always missing :x

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:05:36 PM
Thats why you get kidnapped by sith and have threes-

oh what dont mind me :mischief

Crystal
Oct 3rd, 2003, 05:49:30 PM
I must not have as dirty of a mind as the rest of you, because it sounded like what the doctor would say before something.. bad... :x

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 3rd, 2003, 06:05:34 PM
Originally posted by Dae Jinn
Wei just wanted a lap-dance, that's all. :mischief

It's boring when your IC sigificant other is always missing :x

Never crossed my mind...until now. :mischief

And it is boring when your IC significant other is gone. I mean, when a person leaves the boards for a while, but their characters are still alive, we say that they have gone on a rather long mission or something like that. When they're gone for maybe a day or so, you can just say your characters have been busy lately and not had time for each other. You gotta make up for the discrepencies somehow.

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 6th, 2003, 12:45:17 PM
How do you know that they are accualy going away.... Maybe they are just seeing somebody behind your back :mischief

Zeke
Oct 6th, 2003, 02:33:37 PM
If that were so, they'd be posting. However, neither Dae's fiance nor Wei's wife have even bothered to log in in about a month.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 6th, 2003, 02:35:44 PM
I think that's long enough to negate any nuptual bonds and get freaky.

Dae Jinn
Oct 6th, 2003, 02:39:16 PM
*grabs Dasq and pulls him into a nearby closet or washroom* :mischief

We're...training, yeah, that's it....:D

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 6th, 2003, 02:40:08 PM
:o ai ai!

Zeke
Oct 6th, 2003, 02:40:21 PM
First Wei would need a divorce and Dae would need something similar. I've offered to go and assassinate both of the offending parties, but was declined, for whatever reason. :|

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 7th, 2003, 01:21:23 PM
You never offered to kill Ange for me! Liar! And darn it, the intention of the thread is not for Wei to pick up Dae.

Let me splain it to ya.

Since his promotion, Wei has not seen hide nor hair of his friends, family, or his wife. All he does all day is work. He has not enjoyed himself in a long time, and he's beginning to lose some of that energy. He's in a tired-all-the-time grandfather mode.

Wei used to be very carefree and relaxed, and got his goals accomplished without any apparent effort. And he enjoyed himself.

The purpose of this thread is for Wei to meet Dae, have a good time just taking, and by the time it's all over, Wei realizes that he's undergone this change for the worse (that is, he's mentally and emotionally exhausted).

Wei will probably stay like this for a little bit as he struggles to get himself back in order.

Thank you.