PDA

View Full Version : The Eyes of Justice(Dark Side, Knight-equivalent or above)

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 2nd, 2003, 05:04:53 PM
A dark-cloaked figure walks the streets of Coruscant this night. Very few seem to notice him, however. Each person that passes sees a different image as the illusion-covered Jedi makes his way along. He rarely likes to be recognized, preferring the anonymity his illusions allow him. He passes by the rather recently built Jedi Museum, housing many oddities and historical relics of the Jedi Order. He stops for a moment, studying the architecture and detail of the building. He is about to turn away, when suddenly the alarm goes off. A figure darts from the side of the building and begins sprinting away from the building.

Almost without thinking, Akrabbim draws both katana and persues the fleeing thief. He changes his illusion to complete invisibility, and rushes after them.

Razielle Shadana
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:21:25 PM
Obviously the Jedi were not about to allow a known Sith, let a lone a Sith Vampyre at that, to waltz freely about their antiquities. However for a building containing such wealth and more importantly the wealth of the Jedi, it was curiously without much in the way of security. Razielle was wholely disinterested in obtaining anything that reeked of the Light, but they did have some rather pretty jewels. Female vanity piqued, she strode upon a landing high above the street.

Running her gloved fingertips along the transparasteel of the window, she admired several torques, bangles and rings that had once adorned Jedi female's of old. Such a pity they were to be locked away as relic's never to be "possessed" by the oh-so-riteous Jedi.

Below, the sudden annoyance of an alarm breaks her concentration. She wouldn't have done anything so careless as to trip it, so it would seem she wasn't the only admirer that the place had this night. Peering over the side, she spotted the guy as he ran with his bundle clutched to his chest. With a shrug she decided to see if it was anything like the pieces she had seen in the window.

With a sadistic grin she dropped off the side of the building, landing on all fours like the predator she was. She had landed just a few feet in front of the fleeing theif. He skidded to a stop in an effort to avoid her.

"Get out of my way, lady! I am not in the mood for a whore!"

Razielle rose and cracked her neck, the sound of each level snapping reverberated off the close walls. She tossed her raven hair out of her face and smiled sweetly. Before he knew what was upon him, Razielle was behind him, had him locked in her grip and had tore into the flesh at his throat letting his insults pour away with his blood. She might have let him go had he not taken it in his head to be rude, that was simply intolerable, he wouldn't be doing it again.

Shoving his corpse to the street, she caught his prize before it hit the ground. All this in a meer matter of seconds. She lifted the silver gauntlet to the light and smiled. It was far too manly for her, but Salem might like it.

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:40:31 PM
He hears the sound of the body drop just as he rounds the corner and beholds a rather shocking sight. He seems to appear from out of nowhere as the illusion covering him simply vanishes. He sees one man lying dead at this woman's feet, with blood trickling from his neck. A similar trickle is on her lips, and the Jedi Artifact in her hands. Since it's rather unlikely that a fleeing thief would stop to feed, it would seem that this woman has killed the thief. He raises his swords in preparation and addresses the woman.

Put the gauntlet down and step back. You're coming with me, and I suggest you come quietly. This is your first and final warning.

Razielle Shadana
Oct 9th, 2003, 10:46:32 AM
"Put the gauntlet down and step back. You're coming with me, and I suggest you come quietly. This is your first and final warning."

So, the place did have protection after all. Very slowly, Razielle turned and acknowledged the man who had spoken. If indeed he was a man, he certainly hadn't been standing there a split second ago. She would not have missed him, her Vampyre eyes were critical to detail.

So here he was, willing to fight her for the sake of a relic. A Jedi relic, no less. He was weilding a rather elegant katana, and he most definately looked like he meant buisness. He was a Jedi then? He had to be, to want the gauntlet so badly. And if possessed the ability to cloak not only his presence, but his corporeal body as well, he was a powerful one at that.

Very interesting... She thought to herself.

"My my, aren't we the hypocritical one? Weapon drawn to attack the theif, only to find the theif dispatched and the prize reclaimed. I merely did what you were too late to, and you will condemn me?"

Sadly, all of her very favorite swords were hanging in shinny spleandor upon the walls of her bedroom. She would make do however, she always did. She wasn't about to wait for him to attack while she was - seemingly unarmed either. Leaping up a bit, she dislodged a loose rod from a street sign and got a feel for it. It would do. She licked the blood from her lips and swung the steel rod skillfully before her, waiting for the Jedi to make his attack.

Preacher Blake
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:08:03 AM
f-thooom! f-thooom!

From an adjacent rooftop, a figure fired a pair of flechette rounds down toward Razielle. The bouncing spheres were designed to detonate and throw a shower of shrapnel in a five meter kill zone.

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 9th, 2003, 05:17:31 PM
Akrabbim holds both katana at the ready as the woman speaks.

Don't speak to me of "hypocrisy" woman. I was coming to stop the man, not eviscerate him. You are now guilty of both theft and murder.

He watches as she takes the rod from the street sign. He is about to move in when the sound of gunfire is heard from above. He dives backward, hopefully out of range of the weapon.

Razielle Shadana
Oct 9th, 2003, 10:33:05 PM
She was just about to make a somewhat snide remark on katana's not being instruments of diplomacy when the shots were fired. The sound of them slicing through the air was signal enough for Razielle to move - and now. Steel rod still clutched in her grip, she propelled herself up and back with as much pent up Force as she could summon forth. This was getting fun, it had been a while since she had seen any real action and now she had to contend with a Jedi who was probably a Master and a mystery assailant.

Even with the Dark side behind her, she could not escape all the ejected shrapnel. A stray piece ripped through her left forearm, burning and searing and cauterizing all in one. Another flew across her right cheek in a perfect line. Several more small pieces pelted her back. On a more keen note, it had detonated directly between herself and the Jedi, ensuring he took some as well.

With a growl she landed and took to the walls, talon like nails digging deep into mortar and framework. She climbed with the grace of an arachnid, cloaked in shadows and staying out of the feeble glow from the streetlights. Once she had reached the roof, she wiped the trickle of blood from her cheek and let loose a rather unladylike expletive.

Rising to her feet she rolled behind the relative safety of a metal casing, housing equipment of some sort and attempted to get better bearings on the shooter.

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 10th, 2003, 03:58:35 PM
Akrabbim watches the woman scurry away as he picks himself up. He caught a couple scrapes from the shrapnel, but because of his sudden dive and the fact that the artillery was not aimed at him, he mostly avoided it.

He stands and begins persuing the woman quickly. Though not able to scale the walls, a few Force jumps from balcony to balcony gets him up to the rooftops soon enough. In a few moments, he spots the woman he had been chasing.

You're not getting away that easily...

He begins sprinting towards her, swords at the ready.

Mr Dust
Oct 10th, 2003, 04:05:07 PM
On the opposing roof, the Lupine is about to receive a visitor. Silently, the ethereal Mr. Dust rises from the roof directly behind Preacher Blake. He had been watching the Lupine for the last hour, catching him almost by chance as he scaled the rooftops.

Once he is on the roof, he becomes solid once more and ignites his saber. With no other warning, he slashes the weapon down toward the Lupine's unprotected back. Unlike Force users, Lupines warranted no fair warning.

Preacher Blake
Nov 10th, 2003, 04:37:25 PM
The smell and sound were warnings. Preacher leaned forward, ducking below the slashing blade. He spinned on a pivot, and as Dust's saber arm passed over, drove an elbow into the Guardian's back, to throw his momentum forward.

Mr Dust
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:34:07 PM
He berates himself momentarily as the elbow hits his back. He should have stabbed forward instead of swinging. He drops the train of thought and concetrates on the fight. The elbow did little damage as he was already moving in that direction when it hit. He turns the fall into a bit of a dive, rolling forward before coming to his feet. He pivots quickly, facing his attacker once more.

My, if you aren't a large one. You shouldn't be firing that thing at bystanders, you know. Quite rude.

He stays back in a defensive posture, waiting on the Lupine to attack first.