PDA

View Full Version : Abandoned. Who will take me now?

Jorshal
Oct 2nd, 2003, 05:03:14 PM
A woman dressed in violet and blue robes held the hand of a child and hurriedly brought him to the gate of the Sith Order. She looked at the gate for a moment and prepared herself mentally.

------

Jorshal didn't really know where he was and why he was there, but his mother did and he trusted her no matter what. No he looked at the gate and the various emblems that were on it. Maybe this will be cool.... he thought to himself and he looked up to his mother. She must think its pretty cool too.

------

The woman wiped a tear from her eye and scolded herself, Jorshal didn't need to see her cry. She bent down to one knee and looked his to her boy's eyes. She pulled back her hood and waited one more moment before she would speak to him.

"Jorshal, honey... I'm going away for a while. You are going to stay here with these people for some time."

------

She was leaving him. Jorshal's thoughts abandoned him like his mother seemingly was. His body and voice began to tremble. "W-Why?"

------

She wanted to pick him up and take him away and pretend this wasn't happening. That she could live with Jorshal, her other boys and her husband... it was his fault. She pushed her thoughts and desires away and answered her boy's question. "Jorshal, it is for your own saftey and benifit. They'll teach you. When you're trained, I'll come back." She took a pendent off her neck and put around Jorshal's. I'll be back, honey. I promise." She stood up and put her hood over her head and began to walk, which soon turned to a run as Jorshal began to chase her. Tears streamed from her face as she realized she would probably never see him again.

------

Jorshal was running as fast as his legs could take him, but his mother was fading out of sight. He wouldn't stop running even as his legs and lungs begged him to. He tripped causeing his face to crash into the ground giving him a bloody bruise and he began to cry. Maybe if he cried loud enough she would hear him and come back... everything would be like it used to be. As he screamed and cried the door to the Sith Order opened and someone stepped out.

Salem Ave
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:08:48 AM
“Why arrre you making that infernal racket?!”

Jorshal
Oct 3rd, 2003, 12:55:57 PM
Jorshal stopped weeping and turned to face a creature he had never seen before. Jorshal didn't want to respond, how would he? Somewehre inside he found the courage to speak. "S-She left me." He sniffled and wiped a tear from his eye, "She said someone here would take care of me."

Salem Ave
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:18:04 AM
“You will find no sssuch comfort here. I would sooner kill you, child, than carrre for you.”

Jorshal
Oct 4th, 2003, 05:30:14 PM
Jorshal was stunned. He didn't want to die, he wasn't supposed to die. "She said you'd teach me. Someone here would." He said remembering what his mother told him.

Salem Ave
Oct 5th, 2003, 01:50:07 AM
“Teach you what, exactly?”

Jorshal
Oct 5th, 2003, 12:04:35 PM
"I-I don't know." Jorshal said wishing he knew more. He broke eye contact with Salam and did his best to get a look at what was beyond the gate. "What do you people do here?"

Salem Ave
Oct 6th, 2003, 09:19:47 AM
“Educate killersss.”

Jorshal
Oct 6th, 2003, 01:24:18 PM
"Educate killers?" He said softly to himself. Was that what his mother had in mind for him? He had seen her kill someone before, a Duro who had tryed to take him somewhere he didn't want to go. She stabbed him with that glowing sword... "Maybe that's what I'm supposed to be, an educated killersss." Jorshal said mimicing Salam's speech, he spoke like a Barabel, but he didn't look like one. "What are you?" He asked.

Salem Ave
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:02:00 AM
“That is nothing you sss-hould be concerrrned with.”

Salem’s arms folded over his chest and he looked down at the child.

“Isss that what you want to be? A killer?”

Jorshal
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:53:35 AM
"A killer?" Jorshal pondered a moment the notion of being someone like his mother or this creature here before him. Salam was scary, imposing... Jorshal liked it. People respected his mother and listened when she spoke. Was his mother an "educated killer"? Surely Salam was, no doubt about that.

"My mom," He thought about her and nearly started crying again but he contiued to speak, "she was an 'educated killer'. And I want to be like her. I want to be powerful and respected like her."

Salem Ave
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:22:57 PM
“Then follow me (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32467).”