PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Lightsaber--Help needed

Kale
Oct 2nd, 2003, 04:47:45 PM
I've started a thread in the GJO grounds called Getting in after hours (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32316). In it, Kale is trying to return the historic lightsaber he stole from the Archives in Juvenile delinquency (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31011), and he's hoping to do so without anyone figuring out he was the one who took it in the first place.

So, would anyone be interested in joining the thread and making Kale's job a lot harder? It's set about 3:00 AM the morning after he stole the saber, so you'd have to have a reason to be up that late--maybe connected with tightening security after the theft.

I don't have any specific idea for how this thread ought to go; just don't expose him in your first post. However, I am thinking he probably should get caught.

If you need any more details, let me know.

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Oct 2nd, 2003, 05:30:35 PM
Want to see if you can outwit a Death-Shadow? I'd be willing to have a bit of fun as J'ktal in that thread.

Kale
Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:20:34 PM
Hmm... okay, sounds good. That oughta keep Kale on his toes.

Pierce Tondry
Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:17:45 PM
Pierce might make an appearance. GJO security is part of his thing that he does without thinking about it.

Kale
Oct 4th, 2003, 09:47:47 AM
Actually, I'd been thinking Kale maybe ought to hear from you, Pierce. That'll do nicely. Thanks, both of you! I probably won't need any further applicants; a Death-Shadow and a Jedi security officer ought to enough to take a scrawny little thief.

Unless Dasquian wants to pop in, as he's the one who chased after Kale in the Archives.... I think I'll send her a PM.

Pierce Tondry
Oct 5th, 2003, 01:39:14 AM
Actually, I'd been thinking Kale maybe ought to hear from you, Pierce. That'll do nicely. Thanks, both of you! I probably won't need any further applicants; a Death-Shadow and a Jedi security officer ought to enough to take a scrawny little thief.

Okay. You and Rhea look like you've got some good back-and-forth going. Lemme know when it's cool for me and/or J'Ktal to post.

Kale
Oct 7th, 2003, 06:43:06 AM
Just in case you didn't get my PM, now would be a fine time to step in. Thanks!

Pierce Tondry
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:33:20 AM
I got it. I may not be able to respond today depending on what I do and don't get done, but if not today, definitely tomorrow.

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:45:19 PM
Sorry, been busy. I'll see what I can do really soon here.