PDA

View Full Version : ROTK Trailer

Master Yoghurt
Oct 2nd, 2003, 07:24:25 AM
I am posting this here, some might have missed it :)

http://www.lordoftherings.net/index_rotk_trailer.html

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:54:45 AM
Yeah I saw that, it is very cool, can't wait for it :)

darth_mcbain
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:58:55 AM
Looks pretty sweet!!! And it looks like they are doing a marathon back-to-back screening of all three. Why can't they do that with SW? I would certainly pay to go see all 6 in a row on the big screen - or break it into 2 nights and do the prequels and then the OT...

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:11:49 AM
Lucas might do that with SW who knows, I would imagine him only doing the Prequels at this point maybe doing all 6 later on.

jjwr
Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:17:21 AM
Great trailer, looks like we're in store for more mind blowing battle scenes, and those Dragons are great to boot.

We're going to try and find a theatre that will show all 3 around here but being in VT I'm not counting on it. Now all 3 SW in one shot, that would rule.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:20:58 AM
Yeah the closest they will play the other two around here is Atlanta, that is too far for me. The battle scenes do look cool, more impressive than TTT.

Kale
Oct 2nd, 2003, 06:47:59 PM
Tell me, does anybody remember the musical theme that plays in "Fellowship" while Boromir is speaking at the Council of Rivendell? It's very subtle; in fact, I didn't notice it until the first time I watched the movie at home. It plays on a solo French horn, then repeats reinforced by quiet strings.

Well, I figured that had to be the Gondor theme, and it looks like I was right. It returns in full orchestral glory in the RotK trailer, and I imagine we'll be hearing a lot more of it in the movie.

Yes, I'm musically obsessive. But I think it was really clever of Howard Shore to foreshadow the third movie soundtrack that way.

Zasz Grimm
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:25:35 PM
I look forward to Revolutions more.

But I'll watch it, none the less.

Jedieb
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:35:01 PM
Man does that look good. I can't wait for the TTT 4-disc set. Hopefully it'll have that trailer on it. My laptop just doesn't do it justice.

ADarksideJedi
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:09:06 PM
That was cool!Thanks for the link!
I read the book aready so I aready know the end of the movie but it is going to be a sad movie!
Anyway see u around! JM :(