PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Battle Cry?

AmazonBabe
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:59:34 AM
http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

Here's mine :)

Lo! Who is that, striding amidst the wasteland! It is Anne Marie, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! She screams homicidally:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!"

My, my, but my first name is violent. O_o

And with my last name added on:

Lo! Who is that, running out of the fields! It is Anne Marie Acosta, hands clutching a meaty axe! She cries thunderously:

"I'm going to smack you past the point of no return, then bake cookies!"

COOKIES! :D >D

I went ahead and smacked on my middle name as well to see what else I could come up with:

Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling on the plains! It is Anne Marie O'Bourke Acosta, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a spectacular scream, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to *frell* you until the cops have to tear me off your wraithly spirit!"

>_< :x

I did some of my characters, but there are way too many to post. But be assured they were all pretty violent. ^_^;

Dae Jinn
Oct 1st, 2003, 12:03:55 PM
Zang! Who is that, stalking over the tundra! It is Mandi, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! And with a cruel bellow, her voice cometh:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I slice through beating hearts until my loins find satisfaction!!"

lmao!

Running through the desert, carrying buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Dae Jinn! And she gives a low bellow:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I desecrate with God on my side!"

ReaperFett
Oct 1st, 2003, 12:05:13 PM
"Oops, wrong way!"

Or the link says:

Running amidst the steppes, clutching a burning branch, cometh ReaperFett! And he gives a vengeful scream:

"I'm going to torment you with such wanton cruelty, you will not be able to see straight!"

Stalking across the mountains, clutching a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Nick! And he gives a gutteral grunt:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I lay waste to the landscape until everything has croaked!"

Gutteral grunt? Can my voice go that low? I DON'T THINK SO :)

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 1st, 2003, 12:09:33 PM
Striding out of the plains, clutching buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Vega Van-derveld! And he gives an ominous scream:

"I'm seriously going to spank you into the fourth dimension, and throw you out the window!!!"

Ka' el Darcverse
Oct 1st, 2003, 12:25:40 PM
Hark! Who is that, stalking along the freeway! It is Perry Littrell, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with an ominous scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pulverize you in such an inhumane manner, you'll reincarnate as an X-file!!!"

Zang! Who is that, skulking amidst the terrain! It is Ka' El Darcverse, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a gutteral grunt, his voice cometh:

"You in some *feces* now, muhfuh! I slice through beating hearts until there is no more hope!"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 1st, 2003, 12:59:07 PM
Skulking on the mountains, clutching a mighty sword, cometh Christin! And she gives a vengeful roar:

"I'm going to hump you so forcibly, you will see ultraviolet!"

i like this :D

Taylor Millard
Oct 1st, 2003, 01:06:14 PM
Yea, verily: Who is that, skulking over the mountains! It is Taylor Millard, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with an ominous roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to redefine your concept of 'playing hardball with the big boys'!!!"

I like this one too.

Peter McCoy
Oct 1st, 2003, 01:20:23 PM
Hark! Who is that, rampaging over the desert! It is Garrett Blade, hands clutching a burning branch! He roars apocalyptically:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I tear into the enemy until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!!!"

LOL! :)

Prowling through the plains, wielding a studded crowbar, cometh Peter McCoy! And he gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"You in some s**t now, muhfuh! I lay waste to all I see until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!!!"

Hmm. Thats scarily similar to my characters one! :p

And with my middle name added:

Who is that, prowling along the freeway! It is Peter Leslie McCoy, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! And with a low cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to clobber you like it's my job, then make toast!"

Couldn't resist doing this next one:

Hark! Who is that, sprinting amidst the tundra! It is John Lithgow, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! He cries vengefully:

"I'm going to pummel you beyond your expiration date, and throw you out the airplane door!"

And finally:

Sprinting amidst the tundra, attacking with a mighty sword, cometh Nosh Christmas! And he gives a cruel bellow:

"By Odin's mighty spear, man, that's some good coffee!!!"

LOL! :)

Zatania Duvall
Oct 1st, 2003, 01:31:19 PM
Striding along the mini-mall parking lot, carrying a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Zatania Duvall! And she gives a spectacular grunt:

"I'm seriously going to clobber you with such wanton cruelty, you will polymorph into a bag of marshmallows!"

Doesn't sound like Zatania, but okay. :P

Running across the mountains, clutching a burning branch, cometh Ceres Duvall! And she gives a cruel roar:

"I'm going to flog you in such an unsafe manner, you will see ultraviolet!"

LOL That kind of would sound like Ceres if she were the violent type.

And as for my irl nick name....

Lo! Who is that, stalking amidst the candy store! It is Heazure, hands clutching a thorned whip! She screams homicidally:

"In the name of malice, I lay waste to the landscape with God on my side!!"

OMG! That fits me perfectly! :lol

Sene Unty
Oct 1st, 2003, 01:33:45 PM
Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling amidst the cliffs! It is Sean, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a vengeful bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to bludgeon you all the way to Indo-China!"

lol....yeah okay

Rampaging along the wasteland, attacking with a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sene Unty! And he gives a low roar:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! The enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!!"

I like this one....

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 1st, 2003, 01:49:52 PM
Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling across the terrain! It is Shanaria, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a cruel grunt, her voice cometh:

[b]"I'm going to contort you into the fourth dimension!!"[b]

Lo! Who is that, prowling across the icy wasteland! It is Shanaria Fabool, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! She howls mightily:

"I'm going to bludgeon you all the way to Old Bonny Scotland!!"

Kolya Van-Metzger
Oct 1st, 2003, 01:57:13 PM
Stalking along the desert, clutching a reflective halberd, cometh Idolon! And she gives a cruel roar:

"I'm going to hump you with such reckless abandon, it will be a new form of crime!!!"

should I be proud or ashamed?

Leten Snat
Oct 1st, 2003, 02:00:27 PM
Hark! Who is that, sprinting along the mountains! It is Leten Snat, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a vengeful bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to turn you into part of my balanced breakfast!!"

Jun
Oct 1st, 2003, 02:20:31 PM
Rampaging across the candy store, wielding a meaty axe, cometh Ashley! And she gives a booming roar:
"I'm going to torment you until you turn magenta, and hit you with a steamroller!"

:lol

Lo! Who is that, rampaging along the candy store! It is Jun, hands clutching a studded crowbar! He roars mightily:

"I'm going to defoul you so utterly, Jesus himself will forsake you!"

I find this incredably funny.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 1st, 2003, 02:56:35 PM
Prowling amidst the mini-mall parking lot, wielding a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Jane-Holly! And she gives a spectacular grunt:

"I'm going to hump you until you're pissing [censor!], and throw you out the airplane door!"

:x

Sprinting over the plains, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a bladed baseball bat, cometh Lilaena De'Ville! And she gives a vengeful bellow:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!!"

:):thumbup Better. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2003, 03:39:19 PM
Sprinting over the cliffs, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a reflective halberd, cometh Marcus Elessar! And he gives an ominous howl:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I am on a crash course with bloody destiny!!!"

I love it!!!!!

Sprinting through the desert, carrying a meaty axe, cometh Mark Dunn! And he gives a spectacular roar:

"I'm going to spank you beyond your expiration date, then bake cookies!!!"

:lol :lol :lol

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 1st, 2003, 03:54:40 PM
For my first and last name: "I'm seriously going to punch you until you bleed out your eyes!!!"

(what a lovely mental picture!)

And, for Ryla's full name.... "I'm going to unleash oven cleaner in your pants!!!" :D

Figrin D'an
Oct 1st, 2003, 03:54:53 PM
Lo! Who is that, running along the plains! It is Figrin D'an, hands clutching a meaty axe! He roars gutterally:

"Hail the blood-letting! I destroy all in my path until my glands are satisfied!!"

O_o

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 1st, 2003, 03:59:33 PM
:D That's beautiful, man.

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 1st, 2003, 04:00:23 PM
Sprinting amidst the tundra, clutching a mighty sword, cometh Akrabbim Melchizan! And he gives a mighty howl:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I pillage like a sentient bulldozer!"

Wow... these guys must know me.

Inyos Hei'aan
Oct 1st, 2003, 04:01:04 PM
Lo! Who is that, skulking through the fields! It is Jason, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! He screams apocalyptically:

"I'm going to pierce a hole in you the size of God!!"

Me? Skulking? Never!

I was so offended, that I had to try and better it. However, I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to say what came up for "Jason Atkins" on the forums, so I wont. However...

Lo! Who is that, prowling through the terrain! It is Inyos Hei'aan, hands clutching a studded crowbar! He screams mightily:

"I'm going to clobber you until Western Civilization implodes!"

Prowling? Better, but I'm a perfectionist. So, when you've used you're name, and your character name? What logically comes next? THE CAT!

Sprinting along the mini-mall parking lot, carrying two hardened pitas, cometh Treacle! And she gives a gutteral roar:

"I'm going to unleash oven cleaner in your pants!!!"

OK, so I'm going to be wandering around wearing very little for the next few days...

Who next? THE HAMPSTER!

Striding amidst the steppes, swinging a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Homer! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"I'm going to bruise you for such a long time, you will polymorph into a minotaur!"

Well...he is quite vicious...

Now, I've had lots of sugar, lots of caffene, and I've started laughing. Basically, I'm kinda hyper.

:crack :lol :rollin

It is now my sovereign duty as me to come up with as many stupid ones as possible. Here's a nice random one:

Sprinting through the icy wasteland, wielding a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Princess Leia! And he gives a mighty cry:

"I'm going to torment you like a wrecking ball, then steal your lederhosen!!!"

Here are some cool ones worth trying:

Anakin Skywalker
Darth Maul
Darth Vader

Oh, and if anyone knows where I can get a life, or possibly a psychiatrist?

Pierce Tondry
Oct 1st, 2003, 04:06:02 PM
Apparently Pierce is going to spackle people with wasabi.

On the other hand, I'm going to torment you until your mom feels it in her womb.

ReaperFett
Oct 1st, 2003, 04:07:21 PM
Originally posted by s'Ilancy
Skulking on the mountains, clutching a mighty sword, cometh Christin! And she gives a vengeful roar:

"I'm going to hump you so forcibly, you will see ultraviolet!"

Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Prowling amidst the mini-mall parking lot, wielding a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Jane-Holly! And she gives a spectacular grunt:

"I'm going to hump you until you're p.... [censor!], and throw you out the airplane door!"

I feel I should run, yet my feet aren't moving!

:D

Park Kraken
Oct 1st, 2003, 04:19:01 PM
Who is that, striding over the desert! It is Admiral Kraken, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a vengeful cry, his voice cometh:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I plunder until my glands are satisfied!"

Sprinting amidst the fields, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using gilded boxing gloves, cometh Joshua! And he gives a booming grunt:

"I'm going to beat you so hard, you'll reincarnate as an X-file!!!"

Lo! Who is that, rampaging over the icy wasteland! It is Joshua Kintner, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a gutteral bellow, his voice cometh:

"For the love of carnage and discord, you are made of meat and I am very hungry!!!"

Stalking along the plains, swinging a bladed baseball bat, cometh Joshua Grady Kintner! And he gives a booming bellow:

"I'm going to pound you in such an unsafe manner, you will wake up from the Matrix!!!"

Lo! Who is that, rampaging amidst the steppes! It is Lance Freestar, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! He roars thunderously:

"For the love of beatings, I look forward to hearing the lamentations of thy women!"

Who is that, running out of the terrain! It is Jinzo, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a low scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to torment you until the Earth stands still, and trade you for a candy bar!"

And one last one,

Rampaging amidst the hotel lobby, attacking with a reflective halberd, cometh Grand Admiral Thrawn! And he gives a bloodthirsty howl:

"I'm going to -censor- you until you're -censor- -censor-!!"

Jeez, the Chiss sure are naughty.......

Alpha
Oct 1st, 2003, 04:22:37 PM
Prowling across the hotel lobby, clutching a thorned whip, cometh Tony Zecco! And he gives a cruel grunt:

"I'm going to pulverize you backwards in time!"

Rampaging amidst the desert, wielding gilded boxing gloves, cometh Black Mage Zekk! And he gives a gutteral cry:

"I'm going to torment you until you scream like a banshee, and throw you out the window!!"

Zang! Who is that, sprinting on the tundra! It is Satine, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with an ominous scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to contort you with such disregard for common sense, I will be high on life for years to come!"

Zang! Who is that, prowling across the tundra! It is Satine Capashen, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a vengeful cry, his voice cometh:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I shall traumatize the entire planet!"

Who is that, stalking amidst the wasteland! It is Tony Lee Zecco, hands clutching a thorned whip! He roars thunderously:

"I'm going to *frell* you in such an inhumane manner, your blood will flow counter-clockwise!"

Hark! Who is that, prowling over the desert! It is Anthony Zecco, hands clutching a mighty sword! He grunts ominously:

"I'm going to bruise you so thoroughly, it will be a new form of crime!!!"

Prowling along the mountains, clutching buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Anthony Lee Zecco! And he gives a booming cry:

"I'm going to bruise you into the danger zone!"

Lo! Who is that, sprinting out of the wasteland! It is Black Mage Zec, hands clutching a studded crowbar! He bellows thunderously:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I bring annihilation and cheap beer!!!"

And one more. :)

Striding out of the cliffs, attacking with a mighty sword, cometh Zekk! And he gives an ominous grunt:

"Hail the blood-letting! I slice through beating hearts like a river of pure piranha!!!"

Zereth Lancer
Oct 1st, 2003, 05:06:27 PM
Prowling across the mini-mall parking lot, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Jezreal Darkshard! And she gives a low scream:

"I'm going to spank you until war is peace, and throw you out the window!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Zang! Who is that, rampaging out of the icy wasteland! It is Geoffrey Davenport, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He cries ominously:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I destroy all in my path until there is no more hope!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rampaging across the desert, attacking with a burning branch, cometh Zereth Lancer! And he gives a vengeful bellow:

"I'm going to blow a bullet-hole in you the size of God!"

Rognan Dar
Oct 1st, 2003, 05:10:11 PM
Sprinting amidst the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a mighty sword, cometh Rognan Dar! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"You in some **** now, muhfuh! I lay waste to the landscape with God on my side!!!"

Running over the tarmac, swinging an oversized scalpel, cometh Josh Davenport! And he gives an ominous howl:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I am on a crash course with bloody destiny!"

:D This is great.

Sprinting amidst the mini-mall parking lot, swinging a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Yarden! And she gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm going to clobber you until you are hot and bothered, then make toast!!"

Thats funny. Yarden and Rognan are both running through a parking lot.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Oct 1st, 2003, 06:48:41 PM
Zang! Who is that, skulking over the tundra! It is Brielle Acaana, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! She roars mightily: "This one's for you, mom! I will bend the enemy to my wicked will!!"

Prowling over the candy store, carrying buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Daiquiri Van-derveld! And she gives a spectacular howl: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

Sprinting along the fields, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Rebecca! And she gives a vengeful roar: "For the love of carnage and discord, I slice through beating hearts until my glands are satisfied!!"

lmao!! Looks like my 'glands' are having one last run! >D

Jun
Oct 1st, 2003, 07:15:35 PM
Lo! Who is that, stalking through the candy store! It is Angelica Shin-Wei, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a gutteral howl, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to pummel you until I am off parole, and add a notch to my bedpost!"

Now her maiden name....

Running amidst the terrain, attacking with a meaty axe, cometh Angelica Shin! And she gives a gutteral grunt:

"I'm going to bludgeon you like a rabid gangsta *naughty word for female dog*!"

Ardath Bey
Oct 1st, 2003, 07:40:46 PM
What Is Your Battle Cry?

Sprinting over the plains, swinging an oversized scalpel, cometh Dave! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"For the love of beatings, I come like a storm and lay waste like a hurricane!"

Hehehe

Here are some more from just randomized names...

Rampaging out of the terrain, swinging buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Erik! And he gives a spectacular scream:

"I'm going to **** you so thoroughly, you will polymorph into your grandmother!!!"

-----------------------------

Prowling on the mountains, swinging a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Mister Edward Hyde! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

"I'm going to torment you so thoroughly, your reincarnation will be a scientific anomaly!!!"

-------------------------------

Running out of the hotel lobby, carrying an oversized scalpel, cometh Mister Hyde! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm going to smack you to the moon and back, and sever every head in sight!"

--------------------------------

And get a load of this one, it's great...

Zang! Who is that, sprinting over the steppes! It is Gabran Darkysa, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! He screams homicidally:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I bring annihilation and cheap beer!"

:lol :lol :lol

Ardath Bey
Oct 1st, 2003, 08:29:59 PM
More great ones of famous personalities:

Running across the mountains, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a mighty sword, cometh George Bush! And he gives a vengeful roar:

"I'm going to clobber you with such disregard for common sense, you will drink poison and **** honey!!"

-----------------------------------

Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking over the tarmac! It is Brittney Spears, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! She bellows ominously:

"I'm going to **** you until you spontaneously degenerate!!!"

----------------------------------

Running across the fields, brandishing buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh George Lucas! And he gives a cruel roar:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I slice through beating hearts like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!"

Arya Ravenwing
Oct 2nd, 2003, 02:36:41 AM
Running out of the steppes, swinging a burning branch, cometh Arya Ravenwing! And she gives a booming cry:

"I'm going to bludgeon you like it's my job!"

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Oct 2nd, 2003, 03:04:18 AM
For Sejah Haversh:

Sprinting amidst the desert, clutching buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Sejah Haversh! And he gives a gutteral roar:

"I'm going to bruise you so utterly, Buddha will explode!!"

For J'ktal Anajii:

Striding over the steppes, brandishing a jeweled meat hammer, cometh J'ktal Anajii! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

"This one's for you, mom! I sow darkness and discord until there is no more hope!"</b

And, for myself, Mitch de la Guardia:

Zang! Who is that, rampaging along the mountains! It is Mitch De La Guardia, hands clutching a meaty axe! He roars homicidally:

[b]"I'm going to brutallize you like it's my job!"

And that's all I have to say about that.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 2nd, 2003, 04:23:13 AM
Zang! Who is that, prowling on the tundra! It is Gage, hands clutching a thorned whip! He roars mightily:

"I'm going to strike a match on your crotch, and set you ablaze!!"

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 05:09:35 AM
Prowling over the terrain, swinging a meaty axe, cometh General Tohmahawk! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

"In the name of malice, I bring darkness and mayhem until my loins find satisfaction!"

Dylan Copperfield
Oct 2nd, 2003, 03:08:02 PM
Running amidst the fields, attacking with a mighty sword, cometh Jasper Evans! And he gives a vengeful howl:

"I'm going to pound you so heinously, you'll reincarnate as an X-file!"

And with my middle name:

Lo! Who is that, rampaging across the plains! It is Jasper Iain Evans, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He grunts gutterally:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, no flesh shall be spared!!!"

Crystal
Oct 2nd, 2003, 03:55:45 PM
Er..

Zang! Who is that, striding along the tundra! It is Leeloo, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with an ominous howl, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you until you spontaneously degenerate!"

And for my real name:

Who is that, striding amidst the steppes! It is Crystal, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a booming roar, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to beat you for such a long time, your pets won't recognize you!!!"

So.. Leeloo=HUMPMASTER!!!

And Crystal=Wimp

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 2nd, 2003, 05:29:04 PM
Hark! Who is that, skulking out of the mini-mall parking lot! It is Saphire, hands clutching a meaty axe! She cries ominously:

"I'm seriously going to pummel you so utterly, Buddha will explode!"

Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling on the mini-mall parking lot! It is Tegan Fraser-Squires, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! She grunts ominously:

"I'm going to torment you so hard, you will not be able to see straight!!!"

Rampaging on the candy store, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Azhure Darkstone! And she gives a gutteral grunt:

"I'm going to smash you beyond mortal comprehension, and launch you into deep space!"

Running along the fields, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Saharia Saryin-Azalin! And she gives a spectacular bellow:

"I'm going to frell you into the stuff of nightmares, and trade you for a candy bar!"

What???

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 2nd, 2003, 05:53:33 PM
Eat this:

Skulking across the terrain, wielding a vorpal blade, cometh Nathanial K'cansce! And he gives a cruel grunt:

"I'm seriously going to contort you until your anus and mouth reverse their functions!"

Skulking out of the freeway, attacking with a reflective halberd, cometh Darth Snack! And he gives a low roar:

"I'm going to beat you like a first grade teacher!"

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 2nd, 2003, 06:07:53 PM
Your Darth Snack? I had no idea. You learn something new every day.
Are you still edible?

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 2nd, 2003, 07:19:09 PM
I'm very Edible. :D:angel

And yes, I am the Snack that quacks in the night! *points to siglet*

Nieheine
Oct 2nd, 2003, 07:26:38 PM
well well....;) That's very good to hear.
So many old faces with new names I thought had dissapeared.

I'll tell you when I'm hungry.

Matthias darkstone
Oct 5th, 2003, 09:50:21 PM
Hope so, I'm hungry!!!

KRA!KRA!*

*Feed me.:p