PDA

View Full Version : Need to find a picture

Ebony
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:45:02 AM
Ok, I'm looking for a picture for my character. She's a bipedal cat like species (Not Cizerak{sp?}) who has black fur, dressed normally in black. If any of you can find a picture that matches this description and are willing to let me use it if it's what I'm looking for, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanx

Kale
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:34:26 PM
Would that be more housecat-like or panther-like? Any sort of preference as to clothing style, setting, props (weapons, jewelry, etc.), mood?

Bottom line, I could probably draw you a picture. Both my avatar and my sig are my own work.

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:54:44 PM
Hmm, I might know of a good source, let me do some checking on some furry pages and I'll report back.

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 2nd, 2003, 07:53:25 AM
More panther like. As for clothing, black and tight usually leather (that is when she wears clothing since she is fur covered. She always wears a black belt which her black handled lightsaber hangs from. No jewellry except for a small silver bracelet. Mood, I guess if you can do something with a 'Don't mess with me' look. She was raised a darksider and now is a Jedi. [/Ebony]

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:44:55 AM
You know, for all the furry art I've seen, I know I've seen a few images that would fit the bill perfectly, but for the life of me, I cannot find them.

I'm sorry.

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:59:52 AM
That's alright. If you remember where they are, please let me know.