PDA

View Full Version : A Night at the Club

Salvestro
Oct 1st, 2003, 10:56:13 AM
20 Minutes before my Arrival:

"Watch out ladies..." My crimson lips pout, "..I'm coming to get you."

My reflection whipsers to me and I can't help but blush. I close my eyes and dream of a perfect place. A place filled with flowers and gold. I open my eyes again and I am there.

And I am the gold's reflection...

Distantly the roar of some beast disturbs me. I sigh and the dream fades away.

And once again I am all that's good here.

I am reminded again of my surroundings. The smell of dirt and animals is strong here, as is the persistant groan of the wood that surrounds me. I glance at my bed and I shudder, a stack of hay. Regulated by the staff here to the barn.

A sick joke perpetuated by the evil witch that is De'Ville.

I raise an eyebrow.

I would kill her if she wasn't so beautiful....

I take a look at the cracked mirror again, and I frown at my outfit.

Lint...

I brush it away with a casual swipe.

"You will not get the best of me my sweet!" I scream to myself and the memory of De'Ville, "I will get the last laugh."

I am answered by the grunt of some animal. I sigh again, "And all they give me to wear is this..."

I frown again at the outfit. A simple black jacket with dirty blue jeans.

Disgusting.

I collapse backwards on the "bed".

"Maybe I should forget it." I whisper, "Maybe I should just get some sleep and wait for Gav to get me."

I frown, "The hells with that. I'm going to this nightclub and damn anyone that tries to stop me."

I look back at the mirror and for a second a flicker of that dream is there. Gold upon gold upon gold......

I grin sheepishly, "Ladies...you have no idea what you have been missing."

At Valentines Club; 12:00 a.m.:

The entrance is crowded with the young of Iziz. I manuever swiftly, gaining access easily with just a smile.

Inside the music is a hum of beats, rythmatically clashing against the structure of the building. I smile and glance around.

"To be young and in love..." I whisper as my violet eyes scan the room, "and all I need is one...."

Distantly a young woman sits isolated at a small round table, her date turned away from her with another woman.

And on the verge of tears too.

I sigh, "Too easy..."

Within seconds I have cleared the distance, and my hand is out stretched to her. I smile, allowing it to do the talking.

She blinks and melts. I bring her to my arms and hold her tight.

"A dance?" I whisper, my words sending shockwaves through her body.

She doesn't have to answer. I already know.

The brute she is with dosn't pay attention as his date is swept away and into the middle of the floor....

Daria Nytherciria
Oct 2nd, 2003, 01:56:41 PM
“No.”

“Just one dance?”

“No.”

“Come on, toots.”

“No.”

“It’ll be worth your while.”

“No – and if you do not desist this ridiculous quest to get into my pants, I will slit your throat.”

A flash of silver was all the man needed. HE turned away, looking to try and spot his real date – whom he had turned down in favor of the petite Amazonian figure to his right. She danced with another now, no longer tearful but merry and laughing as she was whisked about.

“Oi! You! That’s my bird!”

Up to his feet he went, storming through dancers towards his now wide eyed and angered ‘bird’. Daria watched with amusement as he began to lecture Salvestro, jabbing an impertinent finger at him.

Salvestro
Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:01:41 PM
“Oi! You! That’s my bird!”

I close my eyes and laugh to myself before turning to confront the man behind me. As I do so a finger is jabbed into my chest...

"Well, well ,well." I smile as the woman I was dancing with whispers a warning. "Bird?"

I shake my head, "Bird?"

At the table I see the one he was talking to stare at me.

A predator? Not a common fiend this one...

I snicker.

One of my own.

I give my attention back to the man, "Do you realize how infinently stupid the term bird sounds when it exits your lips?"

His face creases in anger.

"Why you.." He begins before I turn around aprubtly, grab the woman he had came with, and kiss her deeply. Under my arms her body shakes as I grab her tounge with my teeth and bite down sharply. A quick burst of blood hits my throat as the force gives a warning of something..

A fist..

..nearing the back of my skull.

I duck holding the woman still so that the fist meant for me only finds her face. I turn away quickly, distancing myslef from the tangle of bodies the disturbance has created on the dance floor, and look toward the woman my attacker had been talking to.

"Care to dance my love?" I shout smiling as chaos surrounds me...

Daria Nytherciria
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:05:12 AM
I don’t dance, Daria thought. Doz’rah were not meant to dance, unless dancing was something a metaphor for combat.

With all the sudden panic, it was unbelievable that something thrown did not strike Daria, but she managed to stand and walk forward some without being harmed. Her eyes scanned the room, noting the various alcohol-fueled fist-fights that were being born, as women shrieked in terror and security guards burst into action.

“I’d much prefer a dance with Death,” she remarked above the hubbub.

Salvestro
Oct 3rd, 2003, 11:16:50 AM
"A dance with death?" I look about the room and spot my attacker. He is standing now searching the room for me with a crazed expression.

I sneer at him as I turn back to the woman who is now closer to me, "Apparently you are not the only one who craves death tonight."

I spread my arms wide and spin before smiling at her again, "Shall we?"

Daria Nytherciria
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:48:41 AM
Daria strode forward and, intentionally, set herself between the still scorned brute whose lady had been stolen away by Salvestro. He marched up to and around her, before freezing and looking back at the mentalist.

“…ce’emz y’cl’r hyr’rhoda.”

BANG – the man collapsed to his knees, hands clapping against his temples as it suddenly felt as though his skull was cracking in two; a fissure riddling upwards from his spine and working into the very whites of his eyes.

“The bigger they arrre…”

Salvestro
Oct 6th, 2003, 11:29:33 AM
I lean back and laugh out loud.

I have to learn how she did that...

"Nice trick." I smirk towards the woman. Behind me I here a woman scream.

"You're making me excited..." I lean in close and whisper into her ear, "And I don't even know your name..."

Daria Nytherciria
Oct 6th, 2003, 12:20:27 PM
Daria’s lips pressed into a thin, unimpressed simper.

“And if you don’t take a step backwards, you never will.”

Salvestro
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:38:19 AM
I lean back, "Feisty!"

I clap my hands and turn back to the crowd, "I love it!"

"So now that we've gotten the pleasantries out of the way I don't see why we can't make a hasty exit from the building." I look up and spot a stout hairy man pull out a blaster and take a shot at the ceiling. He begins to scream something about order.

"I believe the owner hasn't enjoyed our little display my dear...."

Daria Nytherciria
Oct 9th, 2003, 10:41:18 AM
When Salvestro turned back to his counterpart, she was gone. Something whipped out of the door way into the night, a snap of wind against fabric.

Lord Vali
Oct 11th, 2003, 03:27:02 AM
Dxun was a prominent figure tonight in the Onderon sky. It had kept Vali amused for awhile now. Earlier in the night, he had entertained himself making his perch nearby Valentine's Club, simply watching people as they came and went. Traffic had slowed down now, as the majority of the crowd had settled inside, so now it was just him and the Demon Moon.

Many a night he had just sat and stared at it. He could hear its voice. It was a whisper, taunting him, daring him, subtly tempting him. It held many secrets, powerful secrets. That's what it told him.

It wasnt too long before his attention was drawn back to the club. A woman had just exited the club, in a hurry it seemed. Vali glanced down at her for a moment, then turned his attention back to the door, wandering if someone would be following the woman out.

Salvestro
Oct 12th, 2003, 10:34:29 PM
I grin and give a lude gesture to my pursuer before ducking under the glare of the owner and scuttling towards the now crowded exit.

I join in with the yells and screams of the masses, my body joining the stream of frightened patrons as I am forced out into the night.

I twist and turn my head craning over the heads of the crowd as I search for the woman I had been talking to.

I curse when I fail to find her.

What to do now?

The night is still young and I'v just upset the only night spot. I kick the dirt with my shoe.

"Hey you."

I turn at the shout and just as quickly duck again as a blaster shot narrowly misses my head. The guy from the bar.

Persistant son of a-

"Bastard." I scream as I duck behind as nearby woman in an attempt to find cover. Above me her body is rocked with a shot, the stench of burning flesh quickly filling the night air.

Well I wanted excitement.

Daria Nytherciria
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:42:04 AM
Daria looked up into where the face of the intimidating figure to her left should be, but was greeted instead with a black, lifeless void. Her body stiffened for a moment, as she wondered whether or not she was safer inside as a part of the brawl or outside with this character.