PDA

View Full Version : Leten's Birthday(Open)...

Leten Snat
Oct 1st, 2003, 10:13:13 AM
Today was diffrent, but to Leten it was just another day. So what! He's a year older! Some people would think it's a good enough of a reason, but he doesn't see it that way. Yes, it does meen that he has been on this world for 13 years, Leten see today as the 13 years since his mother died...

He has always wondered what she looked like? How old was she? What gave him the right to live, when that right was taken from her bringing him into existance...

13 years... 13 years with out a family... 13 years with nobody but himself... 13 years of people coming and going, never staying long enough for him to make a friend... And here is no diffrent... both the people he found a connection here at the GJO.. Xazor, and River... both of them have disapeared, not saying a thing to him.

Sure there is Leten's roommate... But he spends more time complaining about the mess on Leten's half of the room, and trying to change who he is. Then there was Natia... Leten smiles as he thinks of her... there is just something about her that makes his heart flutter just thinking about Natia. But he only just met her 5 days ago, and hasn't seen her since... His smiles goes away as he thinks that she will be no diffrent, that she will be gone from his life, just like everybody he gets to likeing...

Why must he be life's chew toy... Why can't he be happy when things are acctualy good for him... Why cant he be happy on his first birthday with a roof over his head, and food whenever he wants it...

Leten's wanderings bring him to the GJO gardens, where he finds a bench to sit on... He sits there with his elbows on his knees and his hands on his chin, just thinking about how much his life sucks...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2003, 10:37:17 AM
*Natia was sitting out in the garden, just enjoying being there with her friend and companion Poledra when Leten comes into the garden. Poledra hoots softly at this point causing Natia to smile. Her thoughts had been dwelling on Leten. A boy that she met a few days ago and hasn't been able to stop thinking of*

You'd like Leten Pol. He's a kind and caring boy which knows Mom.

*Natia had ceased calling Xazor Mother, but started calling her Mom instead*

And I only met him five days ago and I've just been too busy to see him since, what with having to run around the planet for this and that.

*Natia falls silent when Poledra hoots again and starts walking/hopping towards where Leten is*

Alright, I'll follow.

*Natia grabs her walking stick and hauls herself to her feet and walks after Poledra. The two of them had been sitting in a bunch of bushes, out of sight of everybody. When she steps out of the bushes, her mouth drops because there's Leten, sitting on a bench, looking kinda gloomy right now. A smile comes to Natia's face along with a slight blush as she remembers clearly what he was saying to her when they first met. She walks over to Leten and sits down on the bench next to him*

Hey Leten, want some company??

Leten Snat
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:22:05 AM
Leten looks up when he hears Natia's voice... Leten looks both suprised and happy to see her..

"Oh!... Hi Natia!..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:23:59 AM
*Natia smiles as she sees Leten happy to see her*

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been running all over the planet doing errands.

Leten Snat
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:26:26 AM
Leten lets his arms drop to his side as he sits up and looks Natia over....

"So what kind of errands have you been doing?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:28:53 AM
I had to pick up some proper food for Pol here.

*Natia nods towards Poledra*

And I've been talking to a person which I've been dealing with for awhile now about getting a new dress made up. When we first met, I kinda got a rip in my dress so I figured I'd get a new one and donate the one with the rip in it to a charity after I fix it.

Leten Snat
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:32:04 AM
"Oh... Okay.... I'm sorry that you riped your dress..."

Leten just looks back down at the ground, his thoughts slowly creeping back to what he was thinking when he entered the garden...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:34:00 AM
What's bothering you my friend??

Leten Snat
Oct 1st, 2003, 12:20:43 PM
Leten looks up at Natia.... giving her a weak smile..

"Nothing new..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2003, 05:45:23 PM
It may be nothing new, but I may be able to help you out. That is what friends are for after all. And if I can't help, I'll find somebody who can.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:31:00 AM
"It's really nothing that can be changed... 13 years ago as of Today, is the day I was born, and my mother died... and ever since then, I've only had me, myself, and I, to be there for me when I needed it. Well actualy I hade my father for 5 years, but then he was killed too"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:25:20 AM
I'm sorry to hear that your Mother died. I'll do my best to be there for you when you need me.

*Natia turns slightly and gives Leten a hug*

Please excuse me if I don't wish you a happy birthday.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:28:17 AM
Leten hugs Natia back and smiles....

"Thanks... Birthdays are never happy for me, so I'm glad your not going to wish me a happy birthday.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:08:34 AM
Not a problem Leten. And besides, Birthdays to me are nothing more than a reminder of what I lost when I was younger. Not a pleasant reminder for me either.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:14:43 AM
Leten somehow doubts that Natia's past has been as bad as his...

"I bet you that your past was more pleasant than mine..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:33:30 AM
My past may be more pleasant than yours, or yours may be more pleasant than mine. But it's the past and not the present or the future. Though I will admit, I have had strokes of luck in my life.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:37:49 AM
Leten smirks....

"The only luck I have had in my life is bumping into the Jedi, and being able to set my eyes on you..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:50:37 AM
What about finding things?? To me you seem to be pretty good at that.

*Natia blushes faintly at Leten's comment about being able to set his eyes on her*

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:01:22 PM
"Oh... Thats just because I know where to look... it's more skill than luck... Xazor told me that it was force that was doing it, but even if it is the force, it still isn't luck."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:07:07 PM
Some ppl would say that there is no such thing as luck, only the Force. But every person has a bit of luck in them.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:16:26 PM
"Oh I know I have Luck... I just used the last of it up when I was lucky enough to find a nice Lady like you, that doesn't care I'm a street rat..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:18:30 PM
If a person is a street rat, it just means that they understand hardship better than a person who has had everything handed to them on a silver platter.

I myself was a street rat for awhile as well. And you haven't used up the last of your luck. I'm still here aren't I??

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:24:34 PM
Leten nods...

"For now at least... You will most likely leave me, just like everybody else a started to like... Even Xazor and River left me without saying anything... I though that River was at least a friend enough to tell me when he was going to abandon me... And I though a padawan's master was supose to stay with them and teach them the ways of the force... Not give them two classes and run."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:29:09 PM
*Natia shakes her head*

No Leten, I'm not going to run off on you. I may disappear for long periods of time, but I will always come back. As for your Master, I'll talk to her to see if she is still going to teach you. But things for her here weren't working. And River, I'm going to give him what for for not staying in contact with you.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:35:16 PM
Leten is now confused...

"Are you saying you know where they are?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:43:14 PM
I'm saying I might know where to find them. I don't know the exact spot on where they are.

*Natia isn't going to say exactly where she can find them, just that she might know where*

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:48:44 PM
"Okay.... "

Leten is quiet for a little bit, then turns to Natia with a Question...

"Did you ever know your mother? and if so... what is it like to have one."

Leten pauses, then realises that he just asked a very personal question...

"... You don't have to answer that if you don't want to..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:53:31 PM
I never knew my biological Mother. My biological Father killed her the day I was born and then told me that she died because of how ugly I am.

The only Mother I know is Xazor, my adopted Mother. I find it comforting to know that there is somebody out that there that was willing to take a lost soul into her family and raise that lost soul as one of her own.

It's nice to know that there is someone who is willing to take care of you, and make sure that you stay safe.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:57:04 PM
"I wouldn't really say that he took care of me... He would hit me with a pipe when ever I disturb him... I was fed maybe 2 time a week, and he got the broken bed, and just shoved me in a trash can when it was bed time..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 01:00:11 PM
At least you got a place to sleep other than wherever you could find which you wouldn't be beaten away from. My biological Father would beat me just the fun of it. He treated me worse than the slaves that he kept. Though when I was four, I killed him accidently one day when I got angry at him. And then my life took a turn for the worse.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 01:14:34 PM
Leten Questions...

"Would you like to tell me about it?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 03:03:18 PM
Not really, but I will anyways.

*Natia takes a deep breath before starting to talk again*

After I killed my biological Father, I started to have a nightmare. The same nightmare every single night. I was reliving my Father's death. Not only that, but I met my legal guardian who started to teach me to use the Darkside. At first, he was just instructing me on its use. After a while, I was doing things wrong and he started beating me. After what I had endured with my Father, I wasn't going to let anyone else beat me.

I ran away from him. I ran from my home where I had lived all my life. Wasn't much of a home, but it was still a home. After a while, my legal guardian caught up with me and started beating me worse than what my Father did.

*Natia pauses here to collect herself*

It took a girl by the name of Aleona to stop him. And then I was hospitalized for months afterwards. I've never fully recovered from the beating.

For years, I would stow away on ships, living on the streets, always moving for fear my legal guardian would catch up with me. I had to use crutches to get around. They wanted me in a hoverchair, but I refused. I was going to get around under my own power. Only in recent years have I gone through enough surgeries that I am able to get around without crutches, but I still need something to help me out most of the time.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 03:46:07 PM
Falcon had heard his daughter talking for the past several minutes, and another young voice... He heard words of birthday and parents, so he knew what was going on....And joined in...He walked up to Natia and hunched over, hugging her

"But you've always had me since then....isn't that right, my darling girl? Is this another one of your friends I have not had the pleasure of meeting?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:05:55 AM
*Natia looks up, a look of surprise on her face which gets replaced by one of happiness as she returns her Father's hug*

Leten, I'd like you to meet my adopted Father Falcon, Father, I'd like you to meet Leten.

My adopted Father took me in when I showed up here at the GJO but before that, we met on his homeworld where I first felt safe.

Leten Snat
Oct 3rd, 2003, 11:32:17 AM
Leten listens intently to Natia's story, and watches with disipointment as Natia hugs this other man, but then he finds out that the man is family to her, making him happer... for a moment Leten thought that Falcon was Natia's boyfriend...

"I'm pleased to meet you.. sir. You are very lucky to have Natia as a daughter... and Natia is most likely very lucky to have you as a father.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:34:54 AM
*Natia smiles as she sees that Leten isn't disappointed about meeting her Father*

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:49:30 AM
Falcon laughs out loud, and grins, looking at Leten...

"Yes, indeed we are. And from what I can see in you, she is lucky to have your friendship. "

Leten Snat
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:30:22 AM
Leten Smiles and looks at his feet as Falcon Compliments him...

"Thank you sir... But I tend to think more on how I am lucky to have her as a friend. Everybody has my friendship intill they destroy it. It is no luck that she have mine."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:31:58 PM
*Natia remains silent right now, letting Leten talk with her Father*

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:54:28 PM
Falcon continues to talk to the young man..hmm.. young man. Falcon himself was only about.. 33 or so.

"So it's my understanding that you and Natia have some familiar grounds between yourselves when it has to do with.." He sneezes..."Excuse me... Ah, when it has to do with blood relations..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:17:11 PM
*Natia looks at her Father with a look of concern on her face when he sneezes, but says nothing about it at this moment*

Leten Snat
Oct 8th, 2003, 12:20:42 PM
Leten gets a confused look on his face...

"I'm sorry sir... But I don't think I know what you are refering to..."

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:10:45 PM
"Well, What I am referring to is that you were both mistreated or neglected by your parents and/or guardians. Am I correct?"

Falcon finds a chair and sits. He crosses his arms, and rubs his temples. After his recent ordeal, he had recurring headaces.

Leten Snat
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:34:21 PM
Leten Nods....

"When you live on the streets, and your father is more conserned with his own life staying with his body, that sorta stuff happens. It also dosen't help that my father was accusing me of murdering my mother when I was born.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:31:51 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly, knowing what it is like to be blamed for a death that is not your fault, but says nothing*

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:25:28 PM
He nodded. Being through this with Natia, he understood more than the young man may think.

"Mmmhmm.. I find there are more people than we'd like that have no concern for anything but themselves. Always out for #1, I believe they'd put it. Those are mistakes, mishaps...that we can learn from. "

Leten Snat
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:47:43 AM
Leten nodded again...

"Yes we can learn from it, but unless the behavour of all those that make that mistake can be changed, that wistake will continue to happen, and snowball into a landslide..."

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:10:12 PM
He nodded.

"I see that wisdom, Leten. It is something... Not all too often occuring in persons your age. So tell me, are you happy here? And who, if anybody, is your master?"

Leten Snat
Oct 17th, 2003, 01:28:28 PM
Hangs his head for a moment then looks back at Falcon

"A person can learn a lot when your forced to be an adult at the age of 4 years old.."

Leten nods...

"Yes.. it's nice here. It's always nice to have a roof over your head and food in your belly... My master is... or at least was Xazor, but I've been hearing rumors that she left The Order. I entend to look for her when I get the time, but I will not declare myself masterless untill I have talked to her."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:54:54 PM
*Natia keeps her mouth shut right now. She knows her Mother has left the Order, and she herself can easily get ahold of her since she is after all, her Mother*

Leten Snat
Oct 21st, 2003, 12:44:10 PM
Leten looks over at Natia...

"You seem to be rather quiet... is there any reason why?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:37:41 AM
*Natia shakes her head slightly*

No. I'm just keeping quiet to let you and my Father have a chance to talk.

Leten Snat
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:40:59 AM
"well if you want to say anything, I wouldn't mind. I like to hear the sound of your beautful voice.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 27th, 2003, 11:46:27 AM
*Natia blushes mildly when Leten says he likes the sound of her voice. Falcon wouldn't be used to seeing Natia blush*

Well, if I have anything to add, I will.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 30th, 2003, 04:02:39 PM
Falcon grins...seeing Natia blush WAS unusual..but people change..giving Natia a "Looks like someone liiiiiiikes you.." look, he winked.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 31st, 2003, 10:38:04 AM
*Natia looks at her Father and speaks to just him through telepathy*

Daaaddddd. I know he likes me. And you don't need to grin silly like that just because I blushed.

*Natia then goes to speak aloud to Leten and her Father*

If you aren't careful Leten, I'll get you blushing again like you were the day we met.

Leten Snat
Oct 31st, 2003, 12:08:58 PM
"In that case why would I want to be careful" :D

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 31st, 2003, 04:02:54 PM
Falcon laughs... shooting back at Natia mentally...

Just teasing...

He then heard what Natia said to Leten...and Leten's reply...he winks at the young boy, as if saying 'go get 'em tiger...'

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 1st, 2003, 11:16:39 AM
*Natia smiles and shakes her head at Leten's question*

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:52:21 AM
Leten smiles, and for no apparent reason gives Natia A big hug... :hug

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:54:52 PM
*Natia hugs Leten back and then gives him a kiss on the cheek before letting him go*

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:08:36 PM
Leten is suprised when Natia kisses his cheek. He blushes, and says..

"what was the kiss for?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:12:07 PM
Aren't I allowed to kiss a friend on the cheek?? And you are a friend of mine aren't you??

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:15:22 PM
"Well.... I guess it can't hurt... I just have never had a girl kiss me before. And I'll be your friend if you want me to be your friend."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:17:45 PM
I thought that you were my friend from the day we met.

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:23:10 PM
Leten smiles and hangs his head..

"I still don't see why you would want to be friends with a boy that crawls in garbage bins..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:25:18 PM
And I don't see why you'd want to be friends with a cripple. So we're even.

*Natia smiles at Leten*

You're a nice, caring person.

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:30:25 PM
Leten mumbles to himself...

"Sometimes too kind and caring."

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:43:20 PM
Falcon just laughs, but still says nothing...

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:53:34 PM
Leten looks at Falcon..

"Why are you laughing?!"

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:57:09 PM
"Oh..nothing..."

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:01:48 PM
"What do you meen Nothing? I can here you laughing. There has to be a reason."

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:04:13 PM
Ha ha.

"No reason...None at all:D"

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:06:52 PM
"there Has to be a reason other wise you would not be laughing."

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:10:14 PM
Darn. Kid can't just let it go.

"Natia's logic..It really had nothing to do with you..Well, on some level it did..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:14:22 PM
He's referring to when I said we're even. About you digging in dumpsters and me being a cripple.

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:29:49 PM
"Oh... okay" Leten says, fealing a little stupid for persisting on the topic.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:25:39 AM
*Natia looks at Leten and frowns slightly*

Leten, you have no need to feel stupid about wanting to know what my Dad was laughing at. It took me a moment to figure it out myself. But I know him, and you've just met him.

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:32:38 AM
"I know.... I thought he was laughing at me for saying that somtimes I'm too kind and caring..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:34:48 AM
There is nothing wrong with being to kind and caring. And Father would never laugh at somebody for being to kind or caring.

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:36:07 AM
"But how do I know that! As you just said I don't know him."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:38:58 AM
You don't know that, but I would hope that you would be able to trust my word on this matter.

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:44:30 AM
Leten hangs his head...

"I do... But sometimes old habbits die hard... I'm just so ues to people laughing at how nice I am."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:53:53 AM
Well, Jedi don't laugh at ppl being nice. And old habits do die hard. Just ask any strange adult male I come across who happens to bump into me.

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:58:25 AM
Leten Gets a questioning look on his face...

"I'm strange, and I'm male, and you don't seem to have a problem with me...Or do you?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:01:23 PM
Haven't we already gone over this Leten?? You're not physically an adult yet and there's something about you that attracts me.

*Natia smiles at Leten when she says this*

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:04:06 PM
"I'm more of an adult than most of the street people make it to."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:05:16 PM
That may be true, but physically, you still are not an adult. And neither am I.

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:08:18 PM
"I know... your an angel, or at least have the body and voice of one."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:09:21 PM
*Natia blushes again*

I'm no angel in any sense.

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:11:30 PM
"that just goes to show that looks can be deciving.."

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:29:35 PM
"Indeed..."

Falcon smiled.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 12th, 2003, 09:04:03 AM
True, looks can be very deceiving.

Leten Snat
Nov 12th, 2003, 12:11:23 PM
Leten goes to stand up...

"Well I need to go send of this letter.." He says reaching into his pocket and pulling out an envelope.