PDA

View Full Version : Good morning, Jedi of the Order.

Mr. Quick
Sep 30th, 2003, 10:13:21 PM
Mr. Quick sidles in, tipping his hat politely to those present, smiling and chatting amiably with the people. At last, he reaches someone surrounded by others, seemingly an important person. Politely he waits as the crowd clears, then approaches himself, removing his hat.

"Greetings, friend," he introduces with a small bow. "My name is Quick; Mr. Quick at your service. I am here by recommendation of my comrade, Mr. Dust. Perhaps you've heard of him?

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 1st, 2003, 09:55:29 AM
“Indeed I have.”

Dasquian returned the friendly smile, mentally noting how very like Dust this Quick was.

“Then you wish to become a Jedi. Why is that, aside from it being recommended?”

Mr. Quick
Oct 1st, 2003, 09:16:57 PM
"Lupines," he says simply. "For far too long they have had their way with the innocents of this galaxy. I will defend the people from them."

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:36:00 AM
Dasquian quirked a brow.

“You are aware that … Lupines, as you call them, are not the only foe we face? Far greater a threat is the Sith scourge.”

Mr. Quick
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:03:31 PM
"Naturally," replies Quick. "It is my duty, however, to deal with them first...it has been since my birth, and always will be. You understand, surely?"

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:46:55 AM
“If said Lupines are doing ill-deeds or wrongs, yes. However if your goal is to single out any Lupine, regardless of their actions, then no. That is against out principles.”

Mr. Quick
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:45:17 AM
"I will not defy this Order for my own prejudices. You have my word as an honorable man that only those caught in the act of wronging another shall see the blade of my saber."

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 14th, 2003, 05:19:35 AM
Dasquian paused a moment, before nodding.

“I assume then that you understand the hardships and dangers a Jedi must face?”

Mr. Quick
Oct 15th, 2003, 11:42:25 PM
"Certainly I do. I've faced quite a few of them already, and will continue to do so during my career in your ranks."

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:55:08 AM
“Very well then. I welcome you to the Jedi Order, Mr Quick. If you do not already have residence on Coruscant you may find a room within the Living quarters. I would suggest also that you visit Yoghurts bar and grill, a good place to meet and get to know your fellow Padawans when you are not training.”

Mr. Quick
Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:06:49 PM
"I thank you, sir," Quick replies with another tip of his hat. "I suppose I shall see the grounds before settling in. Have a fine day, Sir Knight."