PDA

View Full Version : The Return of a Fallen Angel(Open)

Ceres Duvall
Sep 30th, 2003, 02:05:13 PM
Did you ever think of me,
As your best friend.
Did I ever think of you,
I’m not complaining.

I never tried to feel.
I never tried to feel.
This vibration.
I never tried to reach.
I never tried to reach.
Your eden.

(your eden. your eden.)

Did I ever think of you,
As my enemy.
Did you ever think of me,
I’m complaining.

I never tried to feel.
I never tried to feel.
This vibration.
I never tried to reach.
I never tried to reach.
Your eden.

(your eden. your eden.)

I never tried to feel.
I never tried to ...
(your eden.)

Daylight drowned the planet with a brilliant and glorious day. The weather was just right, the plants all glowing with perfection in the shelter of sunshine. All the passersby laughed, joked, and played just outside the building in which many aspiring apprentices and Jedi took lodge. Most did not take notice, but a few concerned eyes were drawn to a man causing a gap within the bustling crowd.

His black hair swayed with the wind, tickling the eyelashes to his hazel eyes, which looked down at the bundle within his arms. A very kind presence that had long been gone from her home was unconcious within his protective hold. Ceres looked rather pale, but she was still, without a doubt, breathing and alive.

What am I doing here? I don't even know if this is the place she told me about. I just wish she told me some names of people she knew before... He thought, stopping himself from reminding himself of what had happened.

What had started as a simple job to pilot this girl to her parents' graves had turned into a long adventure escaping some crazed woman who Ceres would tell him nothing about. All along, she even refused to return home to where she could seek help from others who would protect her. Something about "not running away anymore". And yet, thats exactly what he made her do. In the end, neither running or standing up to the woman had helped. She had now been unconcious for three days now, and he thought it'd be safer to get her help from this place instead of from somewhere or someone else.

With a nervous breath, he approached several people, asking them if they knew her. Most shook their heads, yet offered to help, but he knew it'd be better to find either her friends or family.

"Anyone? Please! Someone had to know her! She's Ceres Duvall!" He cried, growing desperate.

Friends can protect her from Zatania... He thought feebly.

Faith Scott
Sep 30th, 2003, 04:32:59 PM
Outside of the large complex, a young girl about the age of nine sat reading a thick book. Atop the cover was written something in a different language and inside, the pages were filled with information strictly regarding philosophy. Placing her bookmark between the pages in the center of the book, the young girl sighed and set it down upon the large rock beside her, wondering what everything it was telling her had to do with her own life. It was then that a man shouted a name that caused Faith to cast her eyes upon him.

"Ceres?!" The girl gasped as her eyes fell upon the woman's face. It had been five years since she had seen the Jedi Padawan, but in those five years, she never stopped thinking of her. In an instant, the child rose up and in a flash, was at the man's side, cupping Ceres's face in her hands. "Oh Ceres -- everything will be okay." She said with a bit of desperation evident on her voice, but she attempted to hide it so that the woman would not panic. "Here -- follow me! She needs medical attention now." Faith told the man who held Ceres in his arms. Immediatly the pair began to walk at a quickened pace toward the large complex before them. Their destination was the med bay which happened to be the floor just above Faith's room. "C'mon Ceres -- stay awake for me, okay?" She told the woman, wondering if she would even recognize Faith and remember the short time she had spent with Anthony, her father. Once she healed, so many things would have to be told to Ceres -- so many things had changed.

Ceres Duvall
Sep 30th, 2003, 04:53:41 PM
The young man's heart lept with relief once he heard a girl call out Ceres' name. His panic subsidded slightly, but he knew that Ceres was still not out of the woods yet. She had been in and out of conciousness the first day, but since then, she hadn't responded to any of his pleading.

He turned towards Faith, jogging toward her and she ran towards him. Before he could inquire who she was, she was already speaking to Ceres.

"Oh Ceres -- everything will be okay." she said.

Good, I've finally found someone that knows her. He thought.

"Here -- follow me! She needs medical attention now." The girl said at once when Ceres did not respond.

The pair hurried into the building, up a few flights of stairs instead of using an elevator, which would have been too slow or too crowded. The entire way, the girl continued to speak to Ceres, which the young man concluded that might help to stir the woman from her slumber.

"C'mon Ceres -- stay awake for me, okay?" she said, not able to hide her worry anymore.

He didn't know whether it would matter or not, but the girl had to know right away what had happened to Ceres. This way, she could tell someone that would be able to help protect Ceres from further attacks.

"We were followed for the past few years by this woman. I'm guessing she was some sith warrior, but I don't know. All I know is that she did something to Ceres and she hasn't been able to stay awake for three days. It's been two days since she last moved or anything." He said as they finally arrived to the medical bay.

Medical droids buzzed about the area, quickly going about their jobs in the most efficient of ways. It didn't even take that long until one approached them and asked for the young man to place Ceres on one of the beds.

Placing Ceres on the bed seemed like taking the world off of his shoulders. He had been carrying her for a very long time around the city, so his muscles ached considerably since he really wasn't the strongest of guys. He sighed, rubbing one hand on his right shoulder as he looked down to the girl.

"My name is Davnon Starr. She didn't really tell me much about who she knew here. Is she your sister or mom?" He said.

Ceres Duvall
Oct 27th, 2003, 07:13:33 PM
OOC Forgive me, but I had to bump this up.

Faith Scott
Nov 11th, 2003, 06:44:28 PM
As the man spoke, Faith tried not to pay too much attention to him. He was rambling considerably about things she didn't understand. "A Sith Warrior? She was following Ceres?" The girl thought to herself and shook her head. As the droids got to work, Faith turned to face the man as he questioned her about her relation to Ceres. "What is she to me? Oh no, I could get in trouble if I tell him she's only my friend. She's my..." The girl thought for a moment but came up with a plausible explanation.

"She's my -- sister. The Order has been looking for her for a long time and so has my family." Faith stated with a little less expression than was necessary. Sighing, she shook her head and looked back at Ceres with more sympathy this time. Of course, Faith felt aweful and she was scared, but it was difficult for an inexperienced child to pretend that someone who she hadn't seen in years was her sister. "Is she going to be alright? Did you find out the name of the woman who was following her?" She questioned, hoping to take her mind off of what was going on behind her, hoping that Ceres would be okay.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 11th, 2003, 06:58:45 PM
Davnon nodded, relieved that this child was related to Ceres. That meant that Ceres would be well taken care of whenever he chose to leave. He looked back at Ceres, trying to remember what the name was she had mentioned. It had only been once on accident that Ceres muttered it on accident. She had wanted him not to know the name, afraid that his knowing might involve him too much.

" The name of the Sith? Zatania or something.. Ceres wouldn't tell me much about it.. She didn't want me involved too much."

He watched the droids working on Ceres, one of them grabbing a small bit of smelling salts. When he waved it under Ceres' nose, she started awake for a moment, but looked extremely tired and unable to move. In this state she almost appeared to be ten years older.

She looked around, her eyes halfway shut, breathing slow and struggling. When she caught sight of Davnon, she tried to speak, but found it really hard to.

"She's exhausted is all. Her other injuries are minor, she'll recover with some rest and lots of fluids." One of the med bots said.

Ceres grabbed Davnon's arm and pulled him weakly. He leaned down to accomodate whatever it was she wanted.

"She extracted her memories through me.. She's.. She's back.." Ceres' voice was so soft that Davnon could barely hear her.

He looked at her with a worried gleam in his eyes, then motioned for Faith to come closer.

"Your sister is here, Ceres."