PDA

View Full Version : The Price for Speaking Up (Talzen)

Sasha Tion
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:07:37 PM
Sasha glances behind herself as she's running down a walkway, away from a group of Thugs that are chasing her. They haven't made any move to actually grab her, but she thinks that if she stops for even a second they'll grab her and beat her to a pulp. She has no way of knowing that they are actually herding her towards where Talzen is waiting for her.

She's been running for who knows how long now. She just wants to stop and not worry about being chased anymore, or worry about being hurt. But she keeps running, running with fear can keep you running for a long time as she's finding out today.

With a slight cry of fear, she wakes up in bed in the scumy hotel that she's staying in, not able to afford a better place to stay. This is only her second night in this hotel, and soon, she's going to change hotels again. She shivers slightly as deep down, she feels that somethings wrong.

Lord Talzen
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:05:07 AM
At this point Sasha hears two clicks, one at the bed post and the other on her right hand. When she looks she sees Talzen standing there and that he has just finished cuffing her one arm to the bed..

"Good morning Sasha..."

Sasha Tion
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:20:59 AM
Sasha immediatly looks towards her right hand which has just been cuffed to the bed, a look of horror on her face as she sees Talzen standing there.

"What are you doing here? Uncuff me this instant."

Sasha pulls against the one cuff, testing to see how well it's secured there, knowing that she's not getting off easy.

Lord Talzen
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:25:22 AM
"Sasha, Sasha, Sasha, what in our history together wakes you think that I would do that?"

As Talzen is talking he is walking to the other side of the bed, he cuffs another set of cuffs to the other bed post with one hand and grabing Sasha's left wrist and trys to force it into the other cuff...

Sasha Tion
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:31:33 AM
Sasha does her best to keep Talzen from locking her other wrist in the cuff, though despite her best efforts, she's not strong enough to keep Talzen from doing that.

"A girl can be hopeful, can't she."

Sasha is starting to get rather scared now that both are wrists are cuffed to the bed.

"Look, I haven't done anything to you so you shouldn't do anything to me. Last time I saw you, you had sent Dark Force Lightning at me for what I had said. That's punishment enough for speaking up like I was doing."

Lord Talzen
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:38:46 AM
Talzen Smiles as he gets the cuffs on Sasha...

"Who said that this was punishment? Maybe I just wish to play with you... Or maybe I am angry that you made it so my best client for my salvage yard will never have anything to do with me.."

Talzen punches Sasha accros the face, then pulls back the blankets to see what Sasha goes to bed in...

Sasha Tion
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:43:02 AM
Sasha cries out in pain as Talzen punches her across the face. When he goes to pull back the blanket, she goes to stop him, but gets reminded that her hands are cuffed to the bed. Shes wearing a thin, translucent nighty which is barely keeping her decent right now.

"You made it so your best client for your salvage yard will never have anything to do with you. I was just speaking what I know fo you. It's your actions which convinced Leten to stop associating with you."

Lord Talzen
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:01:35 AM
Talzen Activates his lightsaber...

"QUITE!... IF IT WAS NOT FOR YOU I WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO BLOW MY COVER!!!"

Talzen slashes his lightsaber down Sasha's front but just barely hitting skin, leaving a nice burn down her front and cutting her nighty in half...

Sasha Tion
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:05:09 AM
Sasha goes silent and holds her breath when Talzen swings his lightsaber down her front. She's truly scared right now about what's going to happen to her. She goes to say in a quiet voice.

"Please, if you're going to do anything to me, tell me. If not, please uncuff me and leave me alone."

Lord Talzen
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:12:14 AM
"Again... I think you already know what is going to happen."

Talzen sits down on the side of the bed seprating Sasha's cut clothing... and admires her body...

"Such a pritty young lady... To bad there will be a ton more scars when I'm done with you..."

Sasha Tion
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:18:32 AM
Sasha takes a deep breath to steady herself.

"You don't have to put more scars on my body, therefor it will remain pretty."

Lord Talzen
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:34:50 AM
Talzen turns off his saber, putting it at his belt. Ignoring Sasha's voice

He then gently runs his hand from her lower belly up to her left breast. When his hand reaches her Breast his hand grips it, digging finger nails in, long enough and hard enough that blood is struck...

Sasha Tion
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:42:04 AM
Sasha is surprised when Talzen gently runs his hand up her torso though when he grips her breast painfully, she cries out in pain, wishing that he wouldn't do that and knowing that if she asks him to stop, he won't.

Lord Talzen
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:06:04 PM
Talzen stops griping Sasha's breast, then gently running his hand back down her body, then back up to her right breast, he gently rubs her breast for 2 min but then Grips that one just as he did the other...

Sasha Tion
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:09:43 PM
Sasha is starting to get rather confused with what Talzen is doing. She's never felt him be gentle before. As he grips her other breast, she screams in pain because she's already hurting.

"Please, leave me alone. Let me live my life without you in it."

Sasha wants to wipe the tears off her face that have appeared, but can't since her hands are cuffed to the bed.

Lord Talzen
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:31:44 PM
Talzen stops griping Sasha again.... and he puts his other hand on her body, and gently rubs her with both hands all over her body. After 20 min of rubbing her his right hand dips between her leg and starts to fonal her there, using finger nails mildly hurt her, but kinda in a nice way...

Sasha Tion
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:35:11 PM
Sasha closes her eyes, not wanting to be here. She does her best to move so Talzen can't touch her where she doesn't want him to touch, silent tears still coming down her face slowly.

Lord Talzen
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:59:45 PM
Talzen continues to work her with his hands...

"Is this really so bad? I could be doing alot more harm to you if you would rather that?"

Sasha Tion
Oct 2nd, 2003, 01:02:17 PM
Sasha thinks for a moment, and what Talzen is doing at least isn't hurting all that much. He could be doing worse. Though he could also be leaving her alone.

"No matter what I want, you'll do what you want to do."

Lord Talzen
Oct 2nd, 2003, 01:18:07 PM
"But at least you could enjoy the fact that I being nice for a change.."

Talzen goes back to rubbing Sasha all over her body gently..

Sasha Tion
Oct 2nd, 2003, 07:30:15 PM
Sasha says nothing immediatly, knowing that Talzen speaks the truth. She is rather confused about the fact that Talzen isn't hurting her right now, though when ever one of his hands goes over the burn on her torso from where is his lightsaber skimmed her from when he cut off her nighty it hurts a bit.

"Yes, I can enjoy the fact that you are being gentle right now instead of hurting me. For that, I'm grateful.

Though I would be more grateful if you uncuffed my arms so they aren't kept apart like they are right now."

Lord Talzen
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:02:23 AM
Talzen laughs at Sasha's request.. he plays with her for a while... then goes all the way with her, being rather painful near the end... after he is finished he places the key to the cuffs in one of Sasha's hands after correcting his outfit...

"well... I will be seeing you later Sasha..."

Talzen turns towards the door and is about to leave...

Sasha Tion
Oct 6th, 2003, 11:27:42 AM
Sasha looks at Talzen after he's put the key to the cuffs in her hand and is about to leave. She goes to speak up in a quiet voice.

"What would it take for you to stop beating me up??"

Sasha is gripping the key in hand in a death grip, not bothering to try to unlock herself right now.

Lord Talzen
Oct 6th, 2003, 12:18:57 PM
Talzen turns and faces her...

"What makes you think I will be beating you up?"

Sasha Tion
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:00:13 PM
Sasha is silent for a moment before going to answer Talzen's question.

"The simple fact that you've been beating me up for years and I see no logical explanation for you to stop."

Lord Talzen
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:03:41 PM
Talzen grins...

"Then what reason do I have to stop.."

Sasha Tion
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:07:41 PM
"You don't right now, but I'm asking if there is anything that can be done to get you to stop."

Sasha smiles weakly, a faint hope that Talzen might start to leave her alone.

Lord Talzen
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:09:06 PM
"I will think on it and get back to you.."

Talzen turns to leave again...

Sasha Tion
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:10:43 PM
"Couldn't you maybe decide now so I can get on with my life and not live in fear every day."

Sasha quickly shuts up at that point, not wanting to convince Talzen to continue beating her up.

Lord Talzen
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:12:02 PM
Talzen looks back a Sasha...

"A matter such as this can not be rushed... I must think on it..."

Sasha Tion
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:14:37 PM
Sasha just nods her head slightly at what Talzen says to her. Thinking it best to remain silent right now instead of speaking again, fearing that she might convince Talzen to keep tormenting her if she does speak. Though she does say one thing.

"So are you going to go, or are you going to stay?"

Lord Talzen
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:17:45 PM
I responce to Sasha's question, Talzen goes and walks out of the room. but just as he closes the door, he tosses a tear gas bomb into the room...

"Have fun!" He calls through the door...