PDA

View Full Version : Looking for spiritual answers?

Preacher Blake
Sep 29th, 2003, 09:22:19 PM
Are you lost? Confused? Have you often thought about your life, and didn't know where you were headed? Have you tried to find the answers to your questions in Jedi teachings, only to be turned away because you aren't "gifted"?

The Church of Higher Enlightenment understands.

What is the Church of Higher Enlightenment?

It is a gathering of like-minded spiritual healers and philosophers who are in-tune with the problems affecting all of us. Poverty? Disease? Galactic Peace? We at the Church of Higher Enlightenment understand, and we wish to offer our peace of mind to all who seek the path.

What is involved in becoming a Church member?

The process is easy. Come and speak to one of our kind-hearted clerics. They are always willing to speak their mind, and offer their enlightenment and sense of well-being. Membership in the church is a modest registration fee, that pays for your indoctrination and various other spiritual needs. The price is insignificant next to the spiritual freedom you will receive. We invite you to come and see for yourself.

When you consider all the problems that are affecting the galaxy...the wars between Jedi and Sith, Empire and Republic...and the many other forms of strife and unrest, isn't it about time that people like you had a sanctuary to call your own? Isn't it about time that you felt at peace with life?

*Paid for by the Foundation for Spirituality and House Van Derveld

"That Man"
Sep 29th, 2003, 09:54:21 PM
Originally posted by Preacher Blake
Come and speak to one of our kind-hearted clerics.

Such as myself. :)

Darth Viscera
Sep 29th, 2003, 11:03:21 PM
^
Is that a paper grocery bag on your head, or are you just happy to see me?

Preacher Blake
Sep 29th, 2003, 11:05:30 PM
Does it matter? You go into a private prayer booth anyway. You don't even see him ^_^;

Codru-Ji
Sep 30th, 2003, 03:10:53 AM
Wha?????

Zatania Duvall
Sep 30th, 2003, 07:54:26 AM
....You're a scary looking preacher. O_o

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 30th, 2003, 12:28:07 PM
He's not a preacher, his NAME is Preacher. :)

Ceres Duvall
Sep 30th, 2003, 02:07:36 PM
Well either way, I'm going to have nightmares. LOL

Darth Viscera
Sep 30th, 2003, 03:53:25 PM
Does it matter? You go into a private prayer booth anyway. You don't even see him ^_^;

I see all.

Mahi Mahi
Sep 30th, 2003, 04:03:13 PM

But he can see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!