PDA

View Full Version : Flight of the hunted

Tony Maxwell
Sep 29th, 2003, 08:35:27 PM
"can you hurry it up" Tony shouted to the driver of the air cab, they where headed for Yasmin's Apartment

He looked out the window and down toward the ground, there was a black robed figure following them

after a few more minuted they reached a large apartment complex, Tony jumped out and helped Quay'Na Rakai out of the cab as well

they ran for the entrance to the building, the robed figure had disapreared right before they landed

"we have to hurry" Tony said as he paused at the door to catch his breath.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 29th, 2003, 08:47:45 PM
Quay'Na ran behind Tony and got to the keypad, while her friend got his breath. She punched in Yasmin's apartment code.

No response. "Come on, Yaz. Get up!" Seh grumbled as she tried again.

"...this better be good..." A voice grumbled half asleep.

"Yaz, it's Quay..."

"Quay, what are you doing? It's 2 am in the morning..."

"Yaz, please listen. You have to come down and let Tony and I in, we need to talk to you. It's an emergency." Quay spoke fast as she looked around.

"Emergency? Oh, come on, Quay. Can't this wait until later?"

"No! It can't! Please, hurry!"

"Okay, okay, let me get dressed and I'll be right down."

Quay'Na sighed as their transmission ended. "I guess , we wait now." Her hand rested on her lightsaber.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 29th, 2003, 08:50:47 PM
Tony looked around the area around the apartment complex, it was too dark to see anything

He noticed that Quay had her hand on her lightsaber, he reached into his leather jacket and laided his hand the blaster pistol he always has with him.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Oct 1st, 2003, 04:10:41 PM
Yasmin made her way down the stairs, still half asleep. She fumbled with the lock as she let the two in and without a hello she turned around and made her way back up to steps to her apartment. She looked slightly over her shoulder. "Make sure you close the door behind you." She made her way up the rest of the stairs and into her apartment leaving the door open for her sister and Tony.

She sat down on the couch, resting on the arm of the couch. She was sort of reclining and trying to keep from falling back asleep. She looked at her two intruders.

"Now what was the big emergency that couldn't wait for..." she looked at the choro glowing for her halo projector. "...for about 6 more hours. You know I have an early shift to cover a waitress..." Yasmin had been covering several waitress shifts lately.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 1st, 2003, 05:14:21 PM
Tony closed the door behind him and Quay and then they walked up to Yasmin, he sat down next to her "you are in danger Yasmin" Tony began "Someone put a death thread on you sisters head and since you both look the same" he paused "they might think you are the one they want."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:17:14 AM
Yasmin began to wake up more as Tony shared the information with her. "What do you mean they put a death threat over Quay'Na's head?" She looked over to her sister and at that time more concerned for Quay'Na than herself.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:33:26 AM
"A couple of weeks ago, right before Sene and I went to Corellia some guy walks into the Bar and Grill and tells us he's been hired to kill me. The thought just didn't occur to me that he could see you out on the street and misjudge it for me."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:14:49 PM
Yasmin frowned. "But... what? Why? Why did he want to kill you?" Yasmin was so confused and very frightened. She looked to her sister and to Tony. "I'm not sure what to say."