PDA

View Full Version : A second project (open)

Tony Maxwell
Sep 29th, 2003, 06:11:23 PM
Tony walked through the main door to the LQ, he was carrying a large box as he walked down a hallway and up some stair and down another hallway until he stoped at a door

He set the box down opened the door, he picked the box back up and walked inside but he forgot to close the door

Tony walked onto his tiny work room and set the box down on his work table, there was a ton of droid parts scattered around the room

He reached into the box and pulled out what looked like a droid head, he grabed a screw driver and unscrewed a couple of screws and removed the top half of the head

He reached in and carefuly pulled out a dusty old chip and set it down on the table, Tony then grabed a old rag and carfuly started to clean out the inside in the head.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 2nd, 2003, 02:44:40 PM
After he finished cleaning out the head he turned to the computer that was on the table also, he grabed wire that was attached to the computer and pluged it into the head

then he type a few commands into the computer, several infomation screens poped up the the screen

he got up and walked over to a shelf and grabed a small black box, he walked back over to the table and sat down again

he opened the box and carefuly pulled out a chip, he then put it where the old one had been, he then pluged the head into a small power generator

the droids eyes glowed red then Tony screwed the top half of the head back on and the eyes changed color to blue

Tony smiled as he turned to his computer, the droid had accesed it from the wire that was connected to it, it had sent a message into the computer ::where am I?::

Tony streched his hand over the keyboard ::you are in my work room::

::who are you?::

::I am Tony Maxwell, you creator and master::

a new massage came in ::what is my
purpose?::

::I made you to serve you master::

::who am I?:: it asked

::you are Cypher.::