PDA

View Full Version : Like an unhinged Phoenix...

Galak Neeus
Sep 29th, 2003, 05:11:53 PM
<center>ONE YEAR AGO </center>

http://www.grimmshadow.net/swf/fett/madcity08s.jpgCORUSCANT CHANNEL 6 HOLONET NEWS INTERRUPTS "MARRIED...WITH ITHORIANS" WITH THIS BREAKING NEWS. ON THE SCENE FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE IS OUR REPORTER, HOFF DUMAN.

"I'm here outside the remains of the FutraTech labratories, where there appears to have been an explosion of some sort. Early reports indicate that one man was inside, head researcher Galak Neeus. A search is being conducted in the rubble, but so far he remains missing, presumed dead. The City Watch have released a statement saying that they are treating the explosion as deliberate."

Galak Neeus
Sep 30th, 2003, 07:10:31 PM
<center>PRESENT DAY </center>

Slowly leaning around the wall, I saw the people who disturbed my work. Two people were in the alleyway standing over a third man covered in bruises. Both of the assailants were muscular, with their dark hair cut short. I remained in the shadows watching as the two men sent kicks into the victim's body. One of them crouched down to face his target, and simply asked "Where is he?". Fearing they may have been looking for me and my work, I stepped out from the shadows to face them...

Rising from his crouch, Salat Emo saw that a fourth man had appeared in the alley. He was dressed in bright green clothes, also sporting a similarly coloured hat and a cane. Standing still and leaning on his cane, the man watched Salat as he stepped towards him.

"What do you want?" Asked the thug, clenching his fists.

"You are disturbing my work here. Leave now, I warn you." Came the man's reply, causing Salat and his accomplice, Stah Rul, to laugh.

"And what happens if we stay?" Asked Stah, still laughing.

"All I will say is if you stay, you wont be able to walk away."

"Cute, he's a poet too. Stah, hurt him." replied Salat, indicating for his ally to charge the man.

Moments before Stah could hit the man though, he swung his cane around, connecting it with the side of the mans head with a sickening crunch. He then proceeded to continue the assault until his opponents head was almost unrecognisable. He then stepped fully into the light to face Salat, much to the thug's suprise.

"....Neeus?" he asked, "I thought you were dead! How did you..."

"Perhaps a Maocat saved me. Perhaps I wasn't there. Perhaps I hid. What does it matter." replied Neeus in the form of a statement, not a question.

"I worked for you, remember? I was the head of security!"

"And what a great use you were!" replied Neeus, who then proceeded to throw his staff, impaling Salat.

"I suppose you could see this as severence pay." were the last words Salat heard before Neeus pulled his staff out of the thugs body and brought it down on his head.

Galak Neeus
Sep 30th, 2003, 07:19:57 PM
http://www.grimmshadow.net/swf/fett/madcity08s.jpgWE NOW GO LIVE ON THE STREETS OF CORUSCANT WITH OUR AWARD WINNING REPORTER, HOFF DUMAN.

"Thanks Mia. Once again I stand here reporting on a brutal murder. Two men were killed tonight, bringing the total in this area to four in the past two weeks. One man actually survived this assault, who I will now try to question. Sir!"

"I 'll tell you the same I will tell the authorities. Nothing! That man saved my life!"

"...Reguardless, the City Watch claims that they will find out whoever has comitted these crimes, which they are positive are linked. Each has happened in the local vicinity of where the FutraTech labratories were destroyed a year back. When asked if the Watch suspected if it was a former FutraTech employee, they refused to comment. For Channel 6, this has been Hoff Duman.

THANKS HOFF. WITH US IN THE STUDIO IS PROF..

*CLICK*