PDA

View Full Version : Steel-skinned Boyscout (open challenge to a Dark Sider, any rank)

Draken Chakara
Sep 28th, 2003, 06:20:15 PM
A large man... a VERY large man wanders down the streets of Coruscant. Though his size is immense, his face is suprisingly open and innocent. A few pickpockets think to take advantage of the seemingly naive man, but the large warhammer strapped to his back changes their minds.

He continues his wandering, simply enjoying the sights of the city. His home had not been nearly as inviting as this one. The recurrent solar flares which gave rise to the skin armoring of his people also blasted the landscape. Such buildings would not have lasted long on his homeworld.

Out of nowhere, he hears a scream, and sees a person carrying a lightsaber go running past. Being the Jedi that he is, he must carry out justice and bring this criminal in. Without thinking, he starts running after the fleeing assailant.

"Stop!"

Slifer
Sep 28th, 2003, 07:49:20 PM
::The Rogue Dark Jedi, Slifer, having just murdered a woman for the fun of it, came to a halt when he heard the man yell, and saw him chasing him. Slifer turned around slowly, giving the man a haunting look with his crimson red menancing eyes.::

"You wanted something? A lobotomy, maybe?" said Slifer in a growling tone.

Draken Chakara
Sep 28th, 2003, 09:12:05 PM
At the man's rough attitude and obvious malice, Draken immediately summons his race's armoring ability. With a shimmer, a metallic-looking substance flows over his skin, coating him. Once his armor is in place, he swings the hammer from his back and holds it at the ready.

"I don't want to fight you, but you must be brought to justice. Will you come with me quietly, or do I have to bring you in by force?"