PDA

View Full Version : Sensitive cargo (open).

Mr Pulse
Sep 28th, 2003, 11:56:39 AM
-The tall, gaunt gentleman steped into Poseidon's Gate. His "casual" walk, to others, looked rather rigid, almost aristocratic.
His ethreal steps drifted him up to the bar, where he sat on a stool.-

"...My good man..."

-He greated the bartender with a dry. wraspy voice; closley synchronised with a nod of acknowledgement and a breif brush of a hand across the wide brim of his hat.-

"...What would you recomend for a weary gentleman such as myself?"

Jamo Jakatta
Sep 28th, 2003, 12:03:41 PM
“SUGAR!”

A voice squeaked.

“You need a hot coco, to put some color in them-…”

The young man sat on the stool beside the darkly clad pale chap was trembling, having just downed something unsavory out of a tall glass that was hissing and popping.

“In them cheeks!”

Mr Pulse
Sep 28th, 2003, 03:25:19 PM
-Under normal cirumstances, a Gurdian would feel insulted at such a remark but Mr Pulse took it in good humour, he understood the way's of a suger-freak.-

"I thank you for your concern, my young friend.
It is not often one get's friendly advice in this day and age, especially in this particular region.

May I offer you a drink, my good man ?"

imported_Ezra
Sep 28th, 2003, 04:04:44 PM
Cleaning a glass from behind the bar, he smirked. For one...this new arrival was very well mannered and that was most rare. And the fact that he didn't try to do bodily harm to the hyper, sugar coated young one was also rare.

" Manners.....something that is sorely missed in these times."

The pale skinned bartender replied to the man in black.

Mr Pulse
Sep 29th, 2003, 01:12:16 AM
"I thank you good Sir, it is equally rare to find one -such as yourself- who appreciates the subtlety of ettiquette."

-Mr Pulse does well to hide his discomfort, the presence of a darksider in the vicinity normally makes him squirm.

No, he's not here for any trouble, that would just be rude.-

Jamo Jakatta
Sep 29th, 2003, 10:19:54 AM
“Got one already!”

Jamo lifted his still full glass – he’d only taken a sip or two and already he was juddering. As Ezra spoke, he turned and looked at the vampire with a growing grin.

“G-get the guy a coco, Ezra. Can’t you see he has new- neeeew-… newmonia!”

Mr Pulse
Sep 30th, 2003, 12:48:12 AM
-Another thin smile spread across his face.-

"I thank you for your concern, Sir, however I assure you I am supposed to be of this tone."

imported_Ezra
Sep 30th, 2003, 12:57:50 AM
Smiling at the sugar hyper tech, Ezra kept cleaning the glasses.

"I don't think he has pneumonia Jamo, But he does need a drink. Here, allow me to pour you one."

Brandishing a deep blue intriquete designed decanter, he pulled the top off and poured a clear liquid that frosted the glass on contact. Placing the stopper back in its opening, Ezra placed the glass in front of the gentleman.

"It's Tapas water. Bottled by friends I have back home. It's sweet and is excellent served near freezing. Non-alcoholic and very refreshing. And did I mention it's on the house? Enjoy."

Mr Pulse
Sep 30th, 2003, 03:02:46 AM
"Many thanks, kind Sir, many thanks..."

-Mr Pulse taks the glass to his pale lips, upon taking a sip a smile spreads across his face once more.-

"...I say, quite the drink that one."

-The look on his face reamain fairly constant although the tone of his voice indicates the change of subject.-

"I hate to break the mood but, for fear of being at all rude, I find myself charged with a task, one which is restricted somewhat by a rather close schedule.

I do not presume to know anything of what I seek, however I heed the rumours of a place, a place which might be able to aid in the covert conveyance of some rather sensitive cargo of mine.
Would I be too forward to ask if such a place is to your knowledge?"

imported_Ezra
Oct 1st, 2003, 04:12:59 AM
Ezra eyed the pale man carefully. His reply was a ever so slight nod to confirm the man's inquiry. Usally he would give the run around for awhile to either discourage the seeker or to test their seriousness. He needed to do neither with this man, something told him he was legit and well, how can you deny someone with perfect mannerisms like he had?

"I might."

Mr Pulse
Oct 1st, 2003, 06:25:56 AM
-The Gurdian smiled at the positive reply.-

"Well,.....hypothetically then, is there perhaps anywhere or indeed anyone I need to see?"

imported_Ezra
Oct 2nd, 2003, 01:10:18 AM
Ezra looked over at the man and nodded ever so slightly again. He leaned closer to the man and whispered.

" If you would be so kind as to take a seat at that open booth in the dimly lit corner over there, I may be able to help you."

Mr Pulse
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:57:33 AM
-Mr Pulse smiled again.-

"Of course, good sir."

-He rose to his feet and with a nod he turned and walked to the indicated both.
He sat himself down, placing his hat on the table.-

imported_Ezra
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:23:35 AM
It was a few minutes as Ezra needed to get someone to take over the bar duties he was doing. He slid into the booth opposite the pale man. He apologized for the wait and explained as to the why. Then got to business.

"Alright, what is it you seek? What kind of "service" do you need?"

He asked as he sipped his drink he had in his hand.