PDA

View Full Version : New friends (open)

Lady Mylia
Sep 27th, 2003, 10:39:27 PM
It was a nice and quiet afternoon. Mylia had spent all day in the archives studying and it was about time for a break. She had made her way back over to the family of Tooke's she encountered with Quay'Na several weeks back. The mother promised Mylia a baby, so now it was time to go claim her first pet.

Mylia walked into the garden, she took a deep breathe and expanded her natural connection with nature. She smiled as she felt all the wonderful living things around her. The animals, the plants, and even the little bugs. She loved it all.

Mylia finally decided on a nice patch of grass close to the Tooke's nest. She took off her robe and layed it beside her, revealiving her Jedi tunic. Not her prefered dress, but good enough for now.

She allowed the Tooke mother to feel her preseance and called the family out of the nest. Soon the mother appeared followed by the rest of the family. She smiled as they come out and began to jump on her lap. She pet them all and laughed. Mylia was finally beginning to understand her true connection with nature.

Karkoon
Sep 29th, 2003, 06:04:10 PM
A figure cloaked in a black robes walked through the Garden, Its hood covered its face in shadows, It walked up to Mylia and stoped infront of her

"hello miss" the figure said in a robotic voice.

Lady Mylia
Sep 30th, 2003, 02:39:57 PM
As the dark figure approached all the Tooke's scattered. Mylia tried hard to keep a connection alive, but it was hard. She sighed and looked up at the figure. "Hello there." She replied while scanning the area trying to regain the trust of the Tooke's.

Karkoon
Sep 30th, 2003, 07:56:17 PM
the figure threw back the hood of its cloak to reveal a droid head "I sorry if I frightened your little freinds" the large droid said it streched out its have "my name is Ragnarok."

Lady Mylia
Sep 30th, 2003, 08:57:51 PM
Mylia shook her head and smiled. Just as she thought, a droid. She reached up and took the droid's hand. "It's okay. I'm sure they'll come back." She looked around for them, and let them know it's okay. She looked back to the droid. "It's a pleasure, Ragnarok. I'm Mylia."

Karkoon
Oct 1st, 2003, 04:50:42 PM
Rag looked around the garden "I see that you enjoy being in this wonderful place as much as I do"

he turned and looked at her "you may think that a droid would hate organic substances" he paused for a moment "but I find this place to be greater then any peice of technology."

Lady Mylia
Oct 1st, 2003, 05:42:49 PM
Mylia nodded. "It is beautiful, that's why I come here so often."

Karkoon
Oct 5th, 2003, 03:08:10 PM
"it is a shame that there is no other place like this on this planet" Rag said as he looked up into the sky "and I have a feeling that in the future all planets will end up like this one."

Lady Mylia
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:46:33 PM
Mylia nodded in agreement. Even though she loved Corusant, it would be unbareable to have that many systems as Corusant as now. "Saddly, I agree. It's a shame though, nature is so pretty and things should just be left as they are..."

Karkoon
Oct 6th, 2003, 08:25:14 PM
"If this garden was ever in danger of destruction" Rag paused "I would defend it till I am no more."

Lady Mylia
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:04:48 AM
Mylia smiled. "That's very good of you, I don't think there is many left who would put themselves up for that. Maybe in the Order, yes, but outside the Order, probably not."

Karkoon
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:51:01 PM
"people these days only care about technology and the future" He sat down across from Mylia "but they are blind to what has been around since the galaxy started."

Lady Mylia
Oct 7th, 2003, 06:42:05 PM
Mylia nodded. "I feel the same way. It's so hard to find someone who loves nature for what it was, not what it could be."

Karkoon
Oct 8th, 2003, 12:47:38 PM
Rag dug one of his hands into the soft dirt he was sitting on "I find it strange how I am technology but I respect the Plant world so much."

Lady Mylia
Oct 8th, 2003, 02:22:05 PM
Mylia nodded in agreement. "Very ironic, tou must have had a good creater though."

Karkoon
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:01:15 PM
"yes I do, I believe you have met him before" Rag said as he pulled his hadn out of the dirt and brushed his hand off on his cloak "Tony Maxwell is my master and creators name."

Lady Mylia
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:11:47 PM
Mylia nodded. "Yes, I have heard of him."

Karkoon
Oct 9th, 2003, 07:59:45 PM
"he is very good at building and programing droids" He tilted his head as he looked at Mylia "and He has started building a second droid already."

Lady Mylia
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:57:18 AM
Mylia nodded. "Wow, impressive. He must be very talented."

Karkoon
Oct 10th, 2003, 02:59:42 PM
"that he is" Rag said in a happy tone of voice "He learned everything from his father."

Lady Mylia
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:52:18 PM
"Seems we have something in common then." She smiled thinking back to her father and all the wonderful things he taught her about life.

Karkoon
Oct 11th, 2003, 12:40:06 PM
Rag nodded his head as he rubed the wrist of his right arm with his left hand "I am glad that I was created to serve and protect rather thento destroy and kill."

Lady Mylia
Oct 11th, 2003, 09:00:09 PM
Mylia noded. "That's always a good thing."

Karkoon
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:51:52 PM
"so hows is you jedi training?" Rag asked.

Lady Mylia
Oct 13th, 2003, 08:25:26 PM
Mylia shrugged. "It's going good, I guess..."

Karkoon
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:32:03 PM
"that is always a good thing to hear."

Lady Mylia
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:08:36 PM
Mylia nodded. "Oh, yes... it's very good."