PDA

View Full Version : Friendship never Fails...(Tony)

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 27th, 2003, 06:23:19 PM
How long had it been since she and Tony Maxwell had talked? Several weeks. He had taken a liking to her twin, Yasmin and in the process had even calmed the young lady down.

Their envolvement was becoming more and more and Yasmin was even considering becoming one with the Order. Now, that took the cake.

But, even so Quay'Na enjoyed seeing her sister happy and watched how the two of them seemed to click with one another, just like herself and Sene.

So, Quay'Na was grateful to Tony for giving her sister a new look on life and tonight, they could talk about it and whatever else came to mind.

She had contacted him earlier to meet her in the Room of a Thousand fountains. It was a beautiful room and one of her favorites. The fountains were the most relaxing place to sit and talk or meditate, which she often did now to ease her mind from the death threat that had cursed her.

Sanis Prent would always be lurching around and she had to keep her guard up whenever she walked out of the Temple. Most of the time, she was with friends or Sene....but one of these days...

Quay'Na sighed and wiped the thought from her mind. She wouldn't allow this to bring her down. Not many knew of this threat that lay on her shoulders...especially not her family. But, Tony did. He knew it all.

Quay'Na smiled lightly as she ran her hand through the sparkling waters and waited on her friend to show.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2003, 07:08:07 PM
Tony walked into the room of a thousand fountains, He spotted Quay'Na and walked over to her "hello Quay" he said with a smile "how are you today?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 27th, 2003, 07:13:39 PM
"I'm fine as long as I'm in the Temple." She told him with a small grin. "I hope, I didn't take your time away from Yasmin."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2003, 07:14:46 PM
Tony paused for moment "um, no you are not taking my time or anything" he managed a smile "I was just siting around doing nothing."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 27th, 2003, 07:18:29 PM
"I would've asked you to meet me at the bar and grill, but it's getting dark and I'm not as comfortable about going out anymore. But, enough of that, how are things with you and Yas?" She asked with a polite smile.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2003, 07:20:23 PM
Tony looked down into the water of the closest fountain "Its going ok right now" he said as he diped his hand into the water "it was kind of bumpy when we met but things have smoothed out"

He looked up at her "I can tell that you called me here for something other then asking how me and your sister are doing."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 27th, 2003, 07:28:05 PM
Quay'Na sighed as she cupped some water in her and slowly let it flow through her fingers. "It shows that much?" She looked at him and nodded. "I'm very uneasy with this death threat, I'm trying to be strong and not think about it, but it just always seems to be there."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2003, 09:33:35 PM
Tony moved closer to her and laid a hand on her shoulder "is there anything I can do to help?" he asked her hopeing that there was something he could do.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 27th, 2003, 09:36:46 PM
She smiled at his kindness. "You are doing it right now. You are being a friend to me and listening to my nonsense. Besides, it's been so long since we've talked. Ya know?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2003, 09:38:18 PM
Tony nodded "yes its been awhile" he sighed "If you ever want to leave the temple you can always take Ragnarok with you for protection if you want."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 27th, 2003, 09:44:19 PM
"That's alright, I just need to get used to the idea. Jedi have death threats all the time, right? It just seems so strange knowing someone out there wants me dead, personally." She sighed. "I feel like I've over-reacting, am I."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2003, 09:45:39 PM
Kyle nodded his head slowly "I think you over-reaction just a bit" he said with a smile "but you dont need to worry because your safe when you have freinds who would look out for you."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 27th, 2003, 09:50:08 PM
Quay'Na nodded with a thoughtful look. "I thought so, too. I guess maybe I need to get my head out of the sand, so to say." She laughed slightly.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2003, 09:55:37 PM
Tony laughed "We are Jedi" he said "and Jedi dont run, they take their problems head on" he patted her shoulder "and dont forget that you have the power to overcome you fear."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 27th, 2003, 10:01:20 PM
"Fear is what I don't need, so ya you're right." She smiled. "So, let 's forget about that and talk about my sister. I want to know all the juicy details!"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2003, 10:10:15 PM
"umm....er....ah..." Tony stamered for a moment "I went over to her..um...appartment and we had....er...dinner" he started "and thats about it" he gave her a weak smile.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 27th, 2003, 10:55:41 PM
Quay'Na laughed, "from that answer, I'd say it was a little more than that. But, that's okay you don't need to give me the gruesome details. I was just looking for the basics."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2003, 11:07:05 PM
Tony laughed "We are really enjoying being with each other" he said as he wiped his wet fingers off on his pants

He sat down next to her, he looked over his shoulder and around the room to see if anyone else was in the fountain room but no one was

But he got up close to her anyways "I think I might ask your sister to Marry me after she is exepted as a Jedi" he paused and looked around the room again.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 27th, 2003, 11:12:28 PM
Quay'Na's eyes widened. "Wow, Tony. I hadn't realized things had gotten that close." Was all she could manage to say. "That would be awesome. I wish you luck."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 28th, 2003, 07:54:49 PM
"thanks" He said as he smiled "so have you found anyone special?" he said as he arched an eyebrow.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 28th, 2003, 07:59:45 PM
Quay'Na blushed. "Sene and I are very close...don't know what will come out of it. He's really great."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 28th, 2003, 08:05:56 PM
Tony tapped his nose as he thought "I've seem Sene around the temple a little, I think he's the same age as me but im not sure"

He smiled "what rank of the jedi is he?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 28th, 2003, 08:08:59 PM
"Yes, he's your age. He's a Knight and I couldn't be happier to be with him. We just clicked from the moment we met. Kinda like you and Yaz."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 28th, 2003, 08:18:52 PM
"thats good news" Tony said as he rubed the back of his neck "It seems we're all finding that special someone."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 28th, 2003, 08:25:09 PM
"Never thought it would happen after Vega and Ant...I mean, it's just amazing. You're alone for so long and then boom there they are staring you right in the face."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 28th, 2003, 08:26:36 PM
Tony nodded his head "yes, that is true, im glad you've gotten over the Vega inccident" he stoped and smiled "and just like you got over that you can get over thus death thread."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 28th, 2003, 09:03:03 PM
Quay'Na nodded. "Yes, I will and life will go on."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 29th, 2003, 01:17:58 PM
Tony smiled "thats the spirit" he paused and thought for a moment "do you still have that Radio remote for calling Ragnarok?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 29th, 2003, 03:32:44 PM
Quay'Na nodded. "Yep, right here." She told him and brought it out of her pouch attached to her belt. "Perhaps, you should let Yaz have it." She offered it to him.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 29th, 2003, 05:59:19 PM
Tony shook his head "you can keap it" he said with a smile "I have a feeling you might need it someday" and reached into his pocket and pulled out an identical device "I've made a coupld anyways, I can give Yasmin a one still."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 29th, 2003, 07:55:14 PM
Quay'na suddenly grew serious. "You do realize that Yaz may be in danger too, we do have the same face." The thought just occured to her. "We need to tell her."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 29th, 2003, 07:59:08 PM
Tony's eyes widened "I never thought about that" he looked around the room with a look of panic on his face "we should find her right away."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 29th, 2003, 08:02:52 PM
Quay'Na stood quickly. "Try getting her on your comm."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 29th, 2003, 08:10:34 PM
Tony looked at the ground "I,um lost my comm a couple days ago" he got to his feet "we'll just have find her on our own."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 29th, 2003, 08:29:27 PM
"Mine's outta commition too, dropped it in the sink the other day while washing dishes. She's probably at her apartment, a quick trip there in a cab and we're ok." Quay'Na said. It was late, very late.

"Let's go." She said as the two of them hurried out.