PDA

View Full Version : Training Mission: Planning

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 26th, 2003, 04:26:13 PM
Later, I will go to ask for Volunteers in the next training mission from the Jedi. I will form a mission, and give a basic outline of what you shall be doing, based on what we think up here.

Firstly, does anyone have any target they want to go after?

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 27th, 2003, 07:57:06 AM
Southstar and I have been planning something a bit...the ideas were about 80% his, though; I'm sure he can fill you in on'em better than I can. Although it would accomplish several main objectives;

a) training (duh!)

b) showing that the Sith are not overly pleasent towards their enemies

c) showing that the Sith are evil incarnate

d) showing that the Sith are patient in accomplishing their goals

e) creating localized panic, and broadbased psychological shock to the people of Coruscant

f-and most importantly-) showing that the Sith are still active

Salem Ave
Sep 27th, 2003, 08:28:56 AM
Do we really need another training mission?

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 27th, 2003, 02:00:30 PM
There are quite a few apprentices-myself included-who've never been on one.

Salem Ave
Sep 27th, 2003, 02:04:18 PM
They aren't a necessity and are essentially just a big group of people going out after someone/thing and beating people up along the way. It's nothing unique or spectacular.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 28th, 2003, 11:21:19 PM
I know that, but it gives them something to do.

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 29th, 2003, 06:24:37 AM
*see Dyzm's post*

Or we could go with Southstar's idea, which actually has the make of something more complex that that.

Or we could get some Jedi or KA or SoC or whatever to get in our way...hmm...*ponders*

Duke Quells
Sep 29th, 2003, 09:10:13 AM
How about we do another information raid for the cloning stuff, but this time we hit a museum with a military base nearby? We get in, get the information we need, then go out, and fight a huge brawl with like 100 waiting soldiers supported by Chariot LAVs, and AT-STs, and repulsor tanks? Sounds cool to me.

Southstar
Oct 10th, 2003, 04:24:23 PM
A little while ago LV made a good point saying that long and complex 'missions' tend to get people confused and then unwilling to pparticipate. But we really need to do something as a group as opposed to everyone going out and just doing whatever. For example, the Voodoo child thread (in my opinion) is going really well. But I am definitely in support of some form of a training mission.