PDA

View Full Version : At Last (Oenn+a Knight or Master)

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 26th, 2003, 06:14:59 AM
OOC/ Yes, I know that technically speaking I'm a Sith...but this is part of an actual non-DS storyline...and I swear no violence nor corruption of the young will result from my presence...so, my dear admins and mods, please do not edit nor delete this thread.

IC/ Je'gan stepped off of the shuttlebus, looked up at the immensity of the Jedi Temple before him, and turned to offer a hand to his companion.

"We're here," he said simply.

Oenn
Sep 26th, 2003, 08:11:39 AM
"Yes, the ether pulls here......it c-calms here..."

-Her eyes swept the facade of the grand architecture.-

"...here, the v-voices speak as........speak not as one yet hark together...."

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 26th, 2003, 08:33:09 AM
Je'gan was terribly nervous, but with a great effort he didn't show it. Still, he planend to see the girl safely ensconced here before leaving.

"This is the home of the Jedi..." he said as he led the girl towards the front doors. "They should be able to teach you how not to set things alight...and the peace you feel here will keep your voices under control. They may even be able to teach you how to not hear the voices anymore."

He held the doors open wide for her, in consideration of her immense wingspan, and closed them behind her.

"Excuse me," he said to the first person he saw. "My friend here is interested in learning the ways of the Force; can you help her?"

Oenn
Sep 29th, 2003, 07:38:18 AM
"..Y-Yes....."

-Her eyes trailed the great architecture of the hall, it would seam she was lost in her thoughts.-

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 4th, 2003, 09:33:39 PM
"Perhaps," he mumbled to Oenn after a moment, "it would be better should I leave..."