PDA

View Full Version : Meet the parent; Dinner at Cordell's (Yasmin and Tony, Quay'Na and Sene)

Cordell Le'Kray
Sep 26th, 2003, 04:58:13 AM
With a relaxed sigh, Cordell looked over his table setting...five places. Two on each side and his at the end.

Tonight, was the night that he was meeting the two men in his twin daughters lives. He felt a ping of nervousness, being the first time to have done this, but nonetheless it would be a night to remember.

Yasmin had never brought anyone home to meet him and Quay'Na having just found her had never had the chance. But, now it was time to start a new tradition and he was ready.

Salads at each place, the red wine was chilling in the fridge. The steaks were ready to be put on the grill and the potatoes were baking in the oven. He was a good cook, it was one of his specialties.

Cordell took another look around his new condo, everything was in order, now all he had to do was wait for his guests.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 26th, 2003, 01:55:01 PM
Tony opened the door for Yasmin as they entered the condo, he then closed iy behind them and walked over to Cordell

"hello Mr. Le'Kray" he said extending his hand "Im Tony Maxwell" he smiled sweatly even though he was nervous at meeting Yasmins Father.

Cordell Le'Kray
Sep 26th, 2003, 04:29:01 PM
Cordell shook the young man's hand and smiled. "Please call me Cordell, Tony, it's nice to meet you. Yasmin has told me alot about you, seems you've gained my daughter's heart so to speak."

Yasmin blushed slightly.

"Please, come on in and sit. We're still waiting for Quay'Na and Sene. Would you like some wine, while we wait?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 26th, 2003, 04:56:07 PM
Tony and Yasmin sat down next to each other "yes I would like some wine" He said as he loosened his tie.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 26th, 2003, 08:42:34 PM
"Dad." Yasmin said as she leaned over and hugged him before sitting down. She was a bit nervous herself, this was very new to her. Very rarely did she meet a guy she'd allow to meet her father. She took a seat and smiled to Tony. "Wine would be nice."

Cordell Le'Kray
Sep 26th, 2003, 09:16:36 PM
Cordell was up in a jiff and pouring three glasses of wine. He returned and gave them each a glass, then sat back down. "So, Tony, tell me about yourself." He smiled.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 26th, 2003, 09:21:36 PM
Tony sat back and siped the wine "I am a Jedi" he started "and I build droids in my spare time"

he took another sip "My father owns a large Droid company called Maxwell Industrys and its located on the planet Naboo."

Cordell Le'Kray
Sep 26th, 2003, 09:24:00 PM
"I know that place," Cordell nodded. "I've shipped parts there before, very nice establishment and so are the people." He then looked at his daughter. "Yas, how did the two of you meet?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 26th, 2003, 09:29:47 PM
Yasmin blushed. "We meet in the bar and grill." She laughed, not really wishing to speak about then. It was an unpleasant and awkward time that she didn't wish to revisit, even if she was got two great thing because of it: her sister and Tony.

Cordell Le'Kray
Sep 26th, 2003, 09:34:21 PM
"That's good, that place just seems to be the happening place for Jedi." He looked at the chrono. "I wonder where your sister is?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 26th, 2003, 09:39:45 PM
Yasmin shrugged, happy her father didn't push the subject any further. "She said she'd be here soon, we spoke breifly before I left to come here."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 27th, 2003, 06:24:32 AM
Quay'Na led Sene, hand in hand down the corridor towards her father's condo. They were laughing and carrying on, normal for the two of them.

Quay'Na straightened up slightly and cleared her throat. "Here we are. You'll like my 'other' dad too, Sene. He's pretty cool as well."

Sene had already met her adoptive father, while they were away visiting Corellia, now it was time for him to meet her 'real' father.

Before knocking, she leaned closer to him and kissed him gently. "I'm so glad you could come tonight."