PDA

View Full Version : You can't see me, you can't see me...(Akrabbim)

Kwiet Ideya
Sep 25th, 2003, 09:36:46 PM
Kwiet is a sneaky li'l bugger. He ducked into the academy right under the noses of some Knights that were talking by the door! They didn't even see him, he went right by without a hitch! What's his secret?

"You can't see me, you can't see me..."

Force illusions. So long as he keeps up his chant, the Force will shroud him from adult eyes! The boy ducks into a room and finds a man sitting on a mat. Hee hee...here's fun in the making! Kwiet approaches him, sneaking up silently, chanting all the while. The guy doesn't see him, he's sure of it!

imported_Akrabbim
Sep 26th, 2003, 08:19:50 AM
The Jedi Master sits quietly, working on his illusions. He is concetrating on illusions consisting entirely of light when his meditation is intruded upon by a small murmering child. The child is apparently attempting an illusion, but his abilities are not nearly strong enough to fool an illusionist like Akrabbim.

He stifles a chuckle as the small Force user 'sneaks' up on him. He waits, feigning ignorance as he approaches. Just as he gets within arm's reach, Akrabbim's arm shoots out, grabbing the child's shirt and lifting him off the ground. He stands, still holding on to the youngster. He leans in close, blue eyes glowing all the brighter as he regards the small intruder.

Now, might I ask who you are and why you have intruded on me so?

Kwiet Ideya
Sep 26th, 2003, 10:21:49 AM
"AAAAHHH!"

Kwiet squirms, kicking and wriggling to try and escape the Master's grasp.

"I was just playin'! I didn' mean nothin'!" he apologizes indignantly.

imported_Akrabbim
Sep 26th, 2003, 05:42:45 PM
Akrabbim's earlier irritation is immediately replaced with a large chuckle. The boy has spirit... and some control of illusion, it would seem. Perhaps this may be more interesting than he had thought...

Tell me your name, child. I know how you got in here. Would you like me to show you how to do other things like that?

To emphasize his point, Akrabbim creates a giant womprat, wearing a tophat and doing a little dance. The creature vanishes shortly thereafter.

Like that... see?

Kwiet Ideya
Sep 26th, 2003, 06:23:09 PM
"I'm Kwiet! Kw-eeeeeeet," he says, enunciating his name in an exaggerated fashion. That way, he won't get called "quiet" again. he's about to answer the question when the womprat appears. "COOL! I wanna do that!"

imported_Akrabbim
Sep 26th, 2003, 07:36:16 PM
Again, the youngster's vitality ellicits a chuckle from the Jedi Master.

All in good time, young one. All in good time.

He gently lowers Kwiet to the floor.

Now, before anything else can begin, I'll need you to be calm and concentrate for me, ok? If you don't, you won't be able to do this. Understand?

Kwiet Ideya
Sep 27th, 2003, 06:27:48 PM
"Calm! Yeah!"

The boy's voice is still full of energy, though he's managed to cease bouncing on the balls of his feet by way of flopping down to sit across from Akrabbim.

"Yeah...okay..." he mutters, clenching his fists to stop his fingers from drumming.

imported_Akrabbim
Sep 27th, 2003, 07:58:27 PM
The Force Master walks over behind where the young one is sitting.

You must relax... here, let me help you...

Akrabbim places his hands on Kwiet's head and gently calms him, sending his brain waves of calm through the Force. He takes his hands away, and then goes to sit in front of the child.

Now... we should be able to get to work. To be a good illusionist, you only need to concentrate. I know you can do it... you'll just have to work at it a bit. You already have plenty of raw material.

So, first I want you to imagine a small red ball, directly between us...

Kwiet Ideya
Sep 28th, 2003, 06:18:12 PM
Kwiet's mind calms as Akrabbim touches his shoulder, and the boy finds himself feeling truly focused, even more than when he was learning to throw things. A red ball, is what Mr. Ninja said...he used to have one. It was only five inches across, scuffed on one side where he bounced it against the durracrete so many times. He can see it clearly, bouncing with an almost inaudible tapping sound.

imported_Akrabbim
Sep 29th, 2003, 12:02:23 PM
Akrabbim watches as the ball appears between them, bouncing up and down. He notes that, not only is the ball moving, but the level of detail adds a great deal of reality to the illusion.

Well done... well done indeed.

His attention to detail is a very good sign. He appears to have a mind for illusions after all. Now, to increase the difficulty a bit.

Now... I'd like you to make four more balls that look just like that one, and make them all rotate in a big circle. Can you do that?

Kwiet Ideya
Sep 29th, 2003, 08:24:17 PM
Four more...four plus one is five. The ball bounces lower as Kwiet does the math, then finally stops bouncing altogether as four more slowly appear. The scuffing disappears and boy's brow furrows. Slowly, the balls start to roll to his left, losing detail as he tries to make the action follow through.

imported_Akrabbim
Sep 29th, 2003, 09:02:45 PM
Akrabbim is pleased with the boy's progress... not many could pull off an illusion like this, even with the flaws, at such an early level.

Very good, but I can see you losing some detail. Try closing your eyes. Relax. Just picture the balls in your head. That may help you.

Kwiet Ideya
Sep 30th, 2003, 08:00:52 AM
Kwiet's always had a vivid imagination. Picturing things in his mind is never hard, but manifesting them as an illusion is more difficult than he had bargained for. One ball disappears as the circle rotates a half-turn.

He shuts his eyes quickly, fumbling to grasp the ball, but as he recovers it the rest blink out of existence. The single ball rolls lazily around to him as he carefully opens one eye to see what Akrabbim thinks.

imported_Akrabbim
Sep 30th, 2003, 06:20:34 PM
As the illusion breaks down, Akrabbim nods... he remembers the same type of thing happening to him early on.

Don't worry about it... you'll get it with time. Try it again. Just relax. Don't try to hold the image there by force... merely believe it to be there. I know, it sounds strange, but you can do it... try once more.

Kwiet Ideya
Sep 30th, 2003, 06:41:10 PM
There's five of 'em. Five red balls...he can see them, spinning in a circle if he shuts his eyes. They exist, they're real, he believes it with all his little heart. He can do this, he can and he will, just because he believes in it.

One ball fades into sight, following its fellow in the circle. Then one more, followed by a transparent, hesitant sphere. The boy bites his lip and believes harder.

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 1st, 2003, 04:15:15 PM
Akrabbim moves around, examining his illusion.

You're doing well... don't worry... it will all come with time. Let's stop with this exercise. You can practice that one on your own, later.

Now... I want you to make a copy of yourself. It will help if it's sitting still. Just create an outline, then slowly start filling in the details.

Kwiet Ideya
Oct 1st, 2003, 08:56:06 PM
Kwiet opens his eyes and looks right across from himself. He squints, biting his tongue in concentration. After a few moments of thoughtful hums and aggravated growling, he looks up to Akrabbim and gestures to the floor.

"Couldja siddown over there?"

He wants the man to sit across from himself.

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:58:17 PM
Akrabbim complies with the youngster's wishes.

Very well... now would you care to continue?

Kwiet Ideya
Oct 3rd, 2003, 11:15:50 PM
With Akrabbim as a model, Kwiet can now figure out how to make another one of himself. In the space between them, a figure mimicking Akrabbim's pose materializes. The front looks remarkably like Kwiet, at least as far as the clothing goes. However, the face is more matured, and the entire back of the illusion is like a great nothing.

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 5th, 2003, 08:27:15 PM
Akrabbim stares at his illusion. It's definately not bad for a first attempt. Maybe something smaller will be easier.

Hmm... not bad... but let's try something smaller as a warm up. Dispel this one, please.

When he does so, Akrabbim continues.

Now... let's try something smaller. You've seen a holo-projector, right? I want you to make a small holo projection of yourself. That should be easier.

Kwiet Ideya
Oct 6th, 2003, 02:46:44 PM
Holoprojectors are little, like his Jedi action figure.. The old, busted one at the church house was green. Kwiet focuses on the color and size, and opens his eyes to grin at the result; a pale green action figure standing in his favorite saber stance. The detail on the face is awful, and the body of it is a generic lump in an approximation of a cloak. Only the lightsaber could be considered realistic.

"Oops! Lemme try again!"

He erases the image and starts to focus.

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 6th, 2003, 07:28:33 PM
Akrabbim looks on in satisfaction at the child's progress. He's doing well, he just needs practice. Not much to do now but encourage him.

Very good... just slow down and keep at it...

Kwiet Ideya
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:57:41 PM
Another little figure appears, this time with unruly hair and a youthful features, though the body is still a lump, and the whole thing is still a grainy-looking green.

"It won't do color!" he whines, pouting a little, trying to put his orange jacket on it.

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:10:12 PM
Akrabbim speaks soothingly to the child.

Calm down, son. Just relax and try again.

Kwiet Ideya
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:45:23 PM
He hugs his knees to his chest, frowning at the little him as it begins to fizzle.

"But it's hard!"

The image dissipates and he flops over onto his side, glaring. He's determined to do it, but also is frustrated by the difficulty of it. How could something that sounds easy be so hard?

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 21st, 2003, 06:07:53 PM
Akrabbim is suddenly struck with inspiration. The child was able to pull off full invisibility when he thought he was playing a game. Perhaps...

Don't worry about it. That was good for a first start. Let's take a break. Would you like to play a game? We can play dodge ball. I'll be it first. Think you can dodge me?

Kwiet Ideya
Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:03:23 PM
Kwiet stands up, the grumpiness on his face fading a bit.

"I can dodge anybody!" he proclaims. "Nobody can hit me!"

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:09:16 AM
Akrabbim smiles.

Very well... we shall see, won't we?

Akrabbim leaves the room to return shortly with a large, bouncy red ball. He makes sure the youngster is ready, and hurls the ball at him with a good amount of speed.

Kwiet Ideya
Oct 26th, 2003, 10:21:44 PM
Kwiet twists, making a narrow dodge.

"Nah nah!"

The little boy sticks his tongue out and pulls his eyelid down, making a face and blowing a raspberry at Akrabbim.

I'm the most bestest dodger EVAH!"

imported_Akrabbim
Oct 30th, 2003, 11:41:34 PM
Time to throw a kink into the boy's taunting.

Akrabbim winds up and throws, but as soon as he does, the ball seems to multiply. Four balls seem to appear, going in all different directions.

Try to dodge that!

Kwiet Ideya
Oct 31st, 2003, 10:43:53 PM
"AHH!"

Kwiet twists, spinning on his toe three times as one flies by. He falls over onto his little butt, throwing his arms up to block his face as the other three come on for him.

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 1st, 2003, 11:23:00 PM
The real ball passes the youngster by as one of the illusion balls "slams" into him. He is obviously suprised when the ball passes straight through him. While he goes to retrieve the ball, he speaks to the child.

Not bad at all... but let's see if you can use some of your abilities this next time. I'm trying to confuse you by using illusions... can you do the same? I'll bet you can't.

He hands the ball to the youth.

Now, Kwiet... hit me with the ball.

Akrabbim goes and stands a few paces away. He concentrates, and suddenly there are three Akrabbims. In a voice that seems to come from all three of them at once, he speaks.

Now... can you choose the right one to hit?

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:13:27 PM
Kwiet blinks as the ball runs straight through him.

"I'm not out!"

He slaps his chest a few times, trying to figure out how it happened, when Akrabbim brings the point of his illusion powers back to the top of the conversation.

"Oh yeah! That one was fake."

He picks up the ball and looks at the three Akrabbims, pressing his tongue between his teeth in concentration. Two are fake, like that ball that "hit" him. One's for real, and Kwiet wins if he hits him.

"I...pick..."

He squints his eyes, peering at the Jedi Master. They all look solid, so he can't use the trick Abel taught him about holoprojectors and real people. He's not aware of the powers of Force Sense, so that is out of the question. Something, however, is itching the back of his mind.

"YOU!"

The ball flies towards the Akrabbim on his left.

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 5th, 2003, 05:03:48 PM
Akrabbim was playing slightly dirty. He was not any of the three. Instead, he stood slightly between the left and center images. The child had obviously sensed something though, as the ball does graze his left arm. He drops the illusion entirely, revealing his position.

Well done... you sensed about where I was. I'm impressed. Now... you think you can do the trick I just did? See if you can make two of you. I'll even play fair by not using my powers to see through your illusions... think you can beat me?

With that, he turns his back on the child to retrieve the ball and give the youngster a chance to get into position. Hopefully the taunt will give Kwiet the motivation to copy himself.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 5th, 2003, 07:42:13 PM
Huh? Kwiet was sure he'd chosen rightly with the leftmost Akrabbim...he'd not quite guessed that he had created three fakes. But now it's his turn to fool Mr. Ninja! He gets to make copies of himself!

He shuts his eyes, screwing up his face in an exaggerated display of concentration, and believes that there is another of him standing to his right.

"Nyah!"

The boy taunts Akrabbim's turned back, and the false image wavers.

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:12:08 PM
Akrabbim waits a few more moments afore turning back around. When he does, there are two images of the child. Figuring that he won't be able to hold it for long, he decides to act quickly. Picking at random, he flings a ball at the right Qwiet.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 7th, 2003, 08:18:12 PM
Fwoosh

Kwiet feels the breeze as the ball passes through the fake on his right.

"THPPBBBPPPTT!"

He blows a raspberry.

"You hit the fake! Nah nah!"

The illusions disappears as Kwiet's focus shifts wholly onto his victory dancing. The boy has talent, but lacks discipline.

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:30:12 PM
Akrabbim smiles as the child succeeds in creating a duplicate. However, he must be made aware that his training is complete. Time to show a bit of what true illusionary power is.

Kwiet... well done. Now, go fetch the ball if you would, please.

The youngster complies. As soon as he picks up the ball, however, something odd happens. He hears a growling coming from the ball. As he looks down, he sees that the ball has grown a maw of razor sharp teeth and is staring at him with a terrible glare. Before he has a chance to react, the ball begins snarling and snapping at him, as if it is going to bite him.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:32:54 PM
"GAH!"

He kicks the ball hard, falling on his butt and backing away.

"IT TRIED TO EAT ME! DIDJA SEE IT! IT HAD TEETH AND...and..."

Kwiet calms himself and glares at Akrabbim, pouting a bit as he realizes he's been fooled.

"You illusioned it! No fair!"

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 9th, 2003, 11:07:25 PM
He can't help but laugh at the child's indignance.

Indeed, good sir Kwiet, I did. But now, do you see what a full-fledged illusionist can do? You must keep up your practice, and you will someday be able to do the same.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 11th, 2003, 09:12:00 AM
"Practice!? But that's lame," he complains. Little does he realize his plans to go out and play with his new abilities constitutes practice. "I wanna go play."

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 12th, 2003, 07:58:51 PM
Akrabbim arches an eyebrow at the youngster, eyes glowing slightly brighter at his comments.

It is, is it? Well then... let's "play". How about tag?

In a burst of concetration, Akrabbim launches a large illusion. A white haze seems to fill the room momentarily. When it recedes, there are six Akrabbims around the child. He speaks in a voice that seems to come from all of them and none of them at the same time.

TAG!

With that, the Jedi Master tags Kwiet from behind. However, since he obviously wasn't looking in that direction, he can't tell which one of them it was. As he turns, all the Akrabbims run in different directions, vanishing into puffs of smoke after a few steps. Akrabbim speaks once more in that disembodied voice.

Catch me if you can...

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 14th, 2003, 10:58:51 AM
"HEY!"

But still, this is better than practice. There's a few pillars in the room Akrabbim could hide behind, and some cabinets of practice equipment, and a few stacks of those mats people meditate on...Kwiet zips to one pillar, looking around it a few times to make sure Akrabbim's not there. The funny pin-prickling sensation is bugging him again, but he's not sure how he's supposed to work it. Akrabbim's not just multiples, he might be INVISIBLE multiples, too!

"Hmmm..."

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 14th, 2003, 05:38:58 PM
Akrabbim is completely invisible. He trails behind the youngster, following him as he moves about the room. Sneaking up behind him, he pokes Kwiet in the back once more and runs to the other side of the room.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 17th, 2003, 08:51:11 PM
Kwiet spins, too late to tag Akrabbim, but he can hear the footfalls of the master.

"I HEARD you!" he yells, making sure Akrabbim will hear. "I'ma get you!"

He has a focus now, and listens intently for the sounds of Akrabbim's invisible feet as he walks back the way he came, hoping Akrabbim hasn't run off at a diagonal.

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 17th, 2003, 11:23:18 PM
Akrabbim decides to up the ante of the game just a bit. He knows that the youngster is aware of physical illusions, but does he know about auditory ones? If not, he will soon find out.

Suddenly, Kwiet hears footsteps once more. But this time, they are running directly toward him! Toward him... and... through him?

Akrabbim chuckles mentally to himself. *Let's see how he handles this...*

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 18th, 2003, 02:26:05 PM
Kwiet swings his hands around as he hears the footsteps approaching, but his hands contact nothing as he hears the footsteps run right through him and go on. He blinks. That's not right! And the moment he finds himself realizing this, the illusion fades.

"People can't be invisibled!" he calls out to Akrabbim. He's got it now. He focuses that thought, seeing with that fact making its rounds in his little head, looking carefully for what shouldn't be.

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 18th, 2003, 07:09:29 PM
Akrabbim smiles invisibly. He's doing well... thinking instead of just acting. He decides to go a bit easier on the child. If he wanted to, he could create an illusion so strong that Kwiet would never be able to see through it. Instead, he lowers it to a more reasonable level.

He speaks in that disembodied voice once more.

Use you mind, Kwiet! Don't trust your eyes!

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 19th, 2003, 10:37:57 PM
Kwiet stops at this advice. If he can't trust his eyes, how will he know that he's found Akrabbim? It's not like he can use his imagination and make him suddenly appear...or can he? Abel said imaginations were the mind's eye.

The boy shuts his eyes, turning his head and feeling the tingle inside grow. He wants to find Akrabbim. The Force, his partner in crime, as it were, begins to work on this. The room is fuzzy-looking in his mind's eye, and there's a faint something across the room. Maybe that's him? Kwiet goes running for it, hands held out awkwardly to keep him from hitting any equipment, pillars, or walls.

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 19th, 2003, 10:55:47 PM
He sees the child close his eyes and start "looking" around, using the Force. After a few moments, he sees the youngster aim toward him and start walking, arms outstretched. Apparently, Kwiet took his advice. He is aiming straight toward Akrabbim. Akrabbim could try to dive out of the way and continue the game, but he feels that the boy could use the encouragement.

He waits until Kwiet runs into him, then drops his illusion.

Good job Kwiet! You're doing well. You've learned one of the main lessons you'll need to know as an illusionist: you can't trust your eyes, either. You job will be to make sure others cannot trust their eyes. Don't fall for the same trick yourself.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 22nd, 2003, 09:38:28 PM
"It's harder to figure out illusions than make them. My head hurts from trying to find you."

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 24th, 2003, 08:10:49 PM
Don't worry about it Kwiet... it merely takes practice. In time, you will find it much easier.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 24th, 2003, 10:37:15 PM
"Yeah...the old daddy said that about throwing things, and now i'm a really good thrower!" proclaims the boy with pride. "I'll be a really good illusoner too!"

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:50:19 PM
And I'm sure that you will only get better, young one. Is there anything more that I can help you with?

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 2nd, 2003, 09:52:40 PM
Kwiet's got something he's sure Akrabbim can help with. He bounces on his feet, excited to have finally found someone that can solve this eternal problem he has.

"I want a mommy!"

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:34:55 PM
Only the young man's extreme sincerety keeps Akrabbim from laughing out loud. He composes himself for a moment before replying.

I... I'm afraid I am unsure how to answer your request. What exactly do you mean?

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 4th, 2003, 12:48:52 PM
"I want a mommy!" repeats the boy. "I want a mommy like all the other kids have, that cooks good food and takes care of 'em!"

Mr Dust
Dec 5th, 2003, 09:08:43 PM
EDIT

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 5th, 2003, 09:09:42 PM
I will do what I can to help you, young Kwiet... do you have any requirements for a mother?

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 7th, 2003, 03:34:34 PM
"Um...um..."

He knows just who would be perfect, if he could just find her again. Dae Jinn has been the best "mom" to him thus far; maybe if he can describe her, Akrabbim can find her!

"She gots long black hair, and is nice, and hangs out with a smelly grampa!"

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:35:51 PM
Akrabbim is starting to realize that his "mommy" may already exist, and is not just someone he wants Akrabbim to find for him. He tries to draw more out of the lad.

Very interesting... does your mommy have a name? I know you call her mommy, but what do other people call her?

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 12th, 2003, 10:33:29 AM
"Yeah!"

But when he pictures her face, all that comes to mind is "the mommy"...did he ever hear her name?

"Um...Um..."

He thinks hard, and finally comes up with this.

"It starts with D!"

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 12th, 2003, 05:09:12 PM
D... well, that won't get him very far. It will at least narrow the search to 1/26th of half the population. Leaving only a few trillion. Not good odds.

Kwiet, can you think of anything els... wait... I have an idea. Open your mind.

Akrabbim reaches out and places a hand on the youngster's forehead.

Now... just think of her, and relax. I'll try to show what I see. Tell me if you find her.

Akrabbim opens his mind and delves into the child's searching for any sign of "mommy". He stands prepared to show an illusion of whatever he finds.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 16th, 2003, 08:57:27 AM
Kwiet can see her perfectly in his mind's eye. The first time he ever saw her she was imprinted perfectly on his memory forever. He can still see her, sitting with her legs crossed, pouting slightly, sipping thoughtfully at a drink. Her black hair falls to her shoulders, her eyes are deep brown, her lips are ruby red. Her name is Daetana Jinn, and she is his perfect image of how a mother should be.

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 16th, 2003, 04:31:17 PM
The image comes through clear an sharp... rather suprising for the rather sporadic nature of this youngster's attentions. He creates the illusion and shows it to Kwiet. He does not recognize her, but surely someone in the Order will know where he can find out who she is.

Is this your mommy, Kwiet?

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 17th, 2003, 08:28:48 PM
"Uh huh!"

More memory comes flooding up, and Akrabbim suddenly has hundreds of images to choose from. Every second of time Kwiet has spent with Dae is available for Akrabbim to see through his link to the boy.

"She's the bestest EVER!"

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 17th, 2003, 11:43:57 PM
Akrabbim draws in several of the images to get a composite of the woman, until he is able to create a complete 3D model of her. Based on the memeories, he creates her as near as possible to life-size.

So, this is what she looks like? Very well... would you like to come with me to talk to the other Jedi? Maybe one of them could help find her... ok?

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 19th, 2003, 10:22:59 PM
"Le's go find her!" Kwiet's at the door already, bouncing impatiently as he waits on Akrabbim. "C'monnnn!"

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 20th, 2003, 11:14:04 PM
He walks to catch up with the young man.

Patience my young friend... let us consult the Council.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 25th, 2003, 10:41:08 PM
"What's THAT?"

Kwiet's never heard of the council. Heck, he's never heard of any council. Whatever it is, it must be important, if the Ninja Daddy is going to take him to it.

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 28th, 2003, 01:33:29 PM
He stops short, realizing that he may be getting ahead of himself here.

Hmm... you haven't officially joined the Order, have you? If you'd like, I can recommend you to the Council - the guys who run this place - and I can offer to teach you. Would you like that?

Kwiet Ideya
Jan 5th, 2004, 06:13:17 PM
"YEAH!"

This is great! He's almost the same as he used to be, with a daddy that will help him get a mommy! He doesn't understand the part about joining an order, but he doesn't mind it if he gets a mommy.

"Le's go see the council peoples!"

imported_Akrabbim
Jan 5th, 2004, 07:42:55 PM
Akrabbim nods to the youngster.

Excellent... I believe you will enjoy your time here... let's go...

Akrabbim leads the youngster to the recruiting area to see if he can be accepted into the Order.

OOC: If you wouldn't mind starting a thread in recruiting, I'll join you there.