PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hera, Eve.

Vyes Signas
Sep 25th, 2003, 03:17:32 PM
How are you ladies doing? Been a while since we talked, so I thought I would drop by, thanks to Fett linking moi here.

BTW, this is Dyne, but this is the only handled I got a chance to register at Fans before I left the boards for a bit.

EDIT

I love the board layout, you two always had that going quite well.

;)

Estelle Russard
Sep 25th, 2003, 06:11:51 PM
Hey Dyner - nice to see you. Its been quite a while.

Thanks for the compliment - all praise goes to Eve for her artwork though - she's the talent behind it all. And to Ogre/SWFans for the setup.

Whats new with you?

edit: this is Hera btw.

Vyes Signas
Sep 26th, 2003, 11:10:40 AM
I am fine. Nice to see you too. ;)

A lot happened. I went out of the country, moved, working two jobs, etc. That is why I was not around for a long time. I am just now getting things in order and making time for myself.

Yeah, I know Eve has a real good talent with this sort of thing. Ogre always was on top of the setup and layout game too.

Nothing else is new, I am in the midst of ending my third year in college. Just usual class and work stuff going on mainly.

How about you?

DarthHERA
Sep 26th, 2003, 08:35:31 PM
You sound really busy. Its alot to juggle school, work, study and life in general - so little time for everything.

I went on a couple trips too - went to Vegas this summer, that was pretty fun.

But all in all, pretty much the same old :)

imported_Eve
Sep 28th, 2003, 08:27:04 AM
Hiya Dyne.

SFF needs a facelift. I've been saying that for over a year. It will happen.

Vyes Signas
Sep 30th, 2003, 10:22:22 PM
Yeah, it can get pretty busy Hera. Time management becomes key in the whole scheme of things.

Vegas? That sounds fun. I used to live like an hour from there. I haven't been there in a while though. I have been planning to for about a year, just haven't had the chance.

The same 'ol is not always bad, take it from me. ;)

Hey Evez. ;)

Nice to see you too and doing well.

I am pretty sure you will get around to it at some point, and up the ante. Everytime you have done it, the design gets better. :smokin

Damn, I am tired/sleepy, but I don't want to sleep. :zzz O_o >_< :(