PDA

View Full Version : Feal The Pain(Complete)

Dark Lord Rivin
Sep 25th, 2003, 03:00:05 PM
Rivin walks into the room where the remaining people from his colection team have placed Neyasha...

Rivin looks over Neyasha's nude body, as his men finish chaining her to the Lab table. All of Neyasha's belongings have been removed from her and place in a locked room just across the hall from the Armor plated room that Neyasha curently occupied.

He sees that Neyasha's chains are tight enough so that it will not allow her to move at all. In fact if it were not for Neyasha's stronger bone structure, the chains would most likely be crushing her.

The rest of the room is filled with scaning equipment, blood testing equipment, and many other tools for scienctific study...

As the other men finish with Neyasha's bonds and leave the room, Neyasha starts to wake from the rest that has been forced apon her...

"Welcome back..." Rivin says in his normal dark raspy voice "I am impressed to see how well you dispached my men, even though you were at a strong disadvantage..."

Rivin walks up beside the semi-awake warrior...

"Now... Let us get down to work... You have the choice to make this easy, or hard.... Just tell me how you were transformed into the warrior that you are now, and after my first sucessful prototype, I will let you go.... Or you could hold out on me, and I will have to extract it from you... Your choice."

Neyasha
Sep 25th, 2003, 03:13:16 PM
As Neyasha wakes from her nap fealing the chains tightly bonding her body to the flat surface she is on... She hears Rivin's voice say...

"...com....ack.....I am.....ressed......see....w well....you dispached my men, even though you were at a strong disadvantage..."

After that point Neyasha's system had finish adapting to her current physcal state, and she just lies there with her eyes closed, listening to Rivin untill he stops talking... at which point she opens her eyes to see her captor standing over her... She looks him in the eyes and says...

"I am... the only of my kind... and... I will remain such. Do as you wish... But you will get no help from me..."

Dark Lord Rivin
Sep 26th, 2003, 12:43:12 PM
Rivin smiles...

"I was hoping that you would say something like that...."

Rivin walks over to a large device, similar to that of an old Emprial Interagation Droid. He then slowly moves the device closer to Neyasha...

"Let us do some tests.... Now how about we start with the good old fashon torture based Interagation... And just remember, you can stop this at any time, just by agreeing to help me remake the research that created you..."

Rivin brings down an arm on the device. From this arm he disconnect 4 small clips, similar to what you would find on jumper cables. he attaches one clip to each of Neyasha's Nipples, and the other two to the upper inner side of each leg. He then looks down at Neyasha...

"I will now give you a chance to tell me what I want..."

Neyasha
Sep 26th, 2003, 12:48:07 PM
Neyasha feals the pain as the clips are attached to her body, but she ignores it...

She looks back up at Rivin as he speeks to her, And just spits at him...

"I will tell nothing..."

Dark Lord Rivin
Sep 26th, 2003, 01:10:17 PM
Rivin wipes the spit off of his cloke...

"Very well..."

Rivin then turns a dial on the device, then flicks a switch... As he flicks the switch a strong electrical current flows into Neyasha's body.

After every five minutes that Neyasha does not go to cooperate, He turns the dial slightly, increasing the strength of the electrical current...

Neyasha
Sep 26th, 2003, 01:21:04 PM
Neyasha clenches her teeth and trys to pull away from the pain, but the chains prevent her from moving. Her muscles go into convultions, and she looses control of her bodily function, causing her to defacate all over the lab table.

She manages to hold out for 25 min before she allows herself to screem... as the electricty starts to rip the muscles of her body and cook flesh...

Dark Lord Rivin
Sep 26th, 2003, 02:34:49 PM
Once Neyasha starts to screem Rivin turns off the electrical charge... Smiling down at Neyasha, Rivin says...

"Are you willing to talk yet..."

Neyasha
Sep 29th, 2003, 02:47:32 PM
Neyasha takes a number of deep breaths, getting control of herself... but doesn't answer Rivin...

Dark Lord Rivin
Sep 29th, 2003, 02:49:52 PM
Rivin takes the Clips off of Neyasha's body, knowing that too much more of the electrical treetment will kill her....

"Well.... Are you ready to talk?"

Neyasha
Sep 30th, 2003, 12:57:53 PM
Neyasha glares up at Rivin, trying to say somthing mean but, her body was not cooperating, so she just spits at Rivin, and forces out the word...

"Never..."

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:14:08 AM
Rivin Smiles at Neyasha's answer...

"Your choice..."

Rivin then loosens the chains on her chest for a moment, moving them so they are on top of Neyasha's Breasts, so that the chains are pressing down on the and pulling her breasts appart.

He then moves the lab table so that Neyasha is almost vertical. Rivin then goes and grabs a long whip, with four sharp blades on the end of it.

He walks back to Neyasha and cracks the whip accross Neyasha's breast, and the space between..

Neyasha
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:12:38 AM
Neyasha Bites her lip and takes the pain... No mater what Rivin does to her She will not break... Her programing, and alterations are at their prime. She was trained for this, And when she got out She would Show Rivin another part of her training...

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:24:40 AM
5 days Go by... and Rivin is no closer to getting the information that he wants... He has tried every form of torture, Every truth elixir he could find, Mind probes, and Threats... He was running out of options... He had brought her to the brink of death, and she seemed to welcome it... He brought her mind to the brink of a break down, and she didn't snap...

Today Rivin was trying a new approch... Today he felt lucky..

He walks into the room where Still lay chaned to the lab table, brutily beaten and on the verge of starvation...

"Today Neyasha...Today is the day you tell me what I want..."

Neyasha
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:46:49 AM
Neyasha does her best to laugh at Rivin's statement, but only ends you coughing up small amounts of blood...

"I....W...w..Will....Never.... Break.... Do...As you... Wish... to me.."

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:02:02 PM
Rivin smiles....

"Ah....Well, today I'm not going to do anything to you..."

Rivin calls back out the door "Bring her in!"

As he calls out the door, 2 men wheel in a cage that holds a young girl in it. A 3 year old girl.. Neyasha's girl, her only living member of her family left.... The girl looks up and sees her mother..."MaMa!"

Rivin then attaches the electrical clamps that he used in the first torture on Neyasha, onto the cage that Neyasha's daughter is in...

Neyasha
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:19:52 PM
When Neyasha sees her daughter Her love for her daughter starts to conflict with her programing... The joy of seeing her daughter subsides and turns to rage towards Rivin as she realisis what he is going to do to her Daughter....

Neyasha trys to lunge forward, but her restarants hold her back. She pushes agienst her chains, and doesn't stop untill her muscles give out.. while she was pushing on the chains, the force she was using to try and get free was enough to slightly bend the Lab table that she is on..

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:15:32 AM
Rivins grins as he watches Neyasha try to escape... her reaction is just what he wanted to see... Parts of her emotional blockades are broken, and now he know the weak spot...

After Neyasha stops pushing on her chains, Rivin says...

"Remember you can stop me at anytime.... Just tell me what I want..."

Rivin turns on the electricty and lets the energy flow into the cage, and in turn into the girl... The girl crys out in pain and after a few moments, calls "Mammaaa!! Hhheallep".....

Neyasha
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:24:52 AM
Neyasha watches in horor as Rivin tormants her daughter... She trys to convince herself that there is nothing she can do to help her daughter... she has heard crys of pain before... She had let those that begged for mercy die before... but this time the crys for help broke through her cold hard shell, and hit the soft spot behind it, Her heart...

To her the pain of watching her daughter being cooked, was worse than all the pain Rivin has inflicted on her yet, put together... He watches for 5 min, then when Rivin turns up the power Neyasha snaps....

"STOP!!!.....PLEASE STOP!!...YOU BASTARD!...STOP!!"

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:39:23 AM
Rivin stops the electricty...

"Is there something you wish to tell me?"

Neyasha
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:47:29 AM
Neyasha thinks for a moment...

"No!.. .I.... DON'T!"

But When Neyasha see Rivin going to turn the power back on, and continue harming her daughter... Neyasha looks into the pleading eyes of her little girl....

"Wait....I'll tell you what you want..."

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:54:43 AM
Rivin Smiles and moves his hand away from the power switch.. he picks up a datapad set so Neyasha can dictate to it, and places it on Neyasha's chest...

"Then start talking.. and keep in mind, that if you lie to me, I will put you daughter through all the pain that I put you in, and you will have to watch, and nothing you say or do will get me to stop..."

Neyasha
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:58:30 AM
Neyasha glares at Rivin...

"Just for the record... You are the largest bastard I have ever met.... And I have met alot of them..."

At that point Neyasha proceds to explane the work that went into making her what she is, in great detail...

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:03:06 AM
Rivin smiles as Neyasha starts to give the information to him... He also starts the information to be transmitted to his office, FAR away from here... he also try to commit as much as he can to memory...