PDA

View Full Version : Inform me.

Southstar
Sep 25th, 2003, 09:48:37 AM
Ok, I am little uninformed on the subject of the Krath. All I really know is that the Sith do not like the Krath and uh.... I'm in the dark so could someone please turn on the light for me and give a little summery of what happened and what the Sith Order really knows of them.

Daria Nytherciria
Sep 25th, 2003, 09:49:47 AM
The Sith Order doesn't know their location. Salem Ave, who is now a member of the Sith Order, does but will NOT reveal it. The Krath hate TSO, and as far as I know TSO don't give a flying frell about the Krath, as they considered small and unimportant :)

Southstar
Sep 25th, 2003, 11:12:36 AM
I was under the impression they betrayed the Sith Order and splintered from it. Is this true?

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 25th, 2003, 11:16:44 AM
Yep. Lead by Jeseth Cloak and Jehova Eaven.

Southstar
Sep 25th, 2003, 02:02:14 PM
Ok then, now can someone tell me why the Sith Order considers the krath small and unimportant, isn't there a betrayal issue here?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 26th, 2003, 04:21:15 PM
Well, I see it in the fact that as soon as the two jokers left and formed the Krath, they themselves dissappeared from Role Playing. It seemed to me like a double betrayal, hurting the Krath.

Why waste Order resources tracking down a group which will eventually shatter? I had known from a start Jehova and Jeseth didn't have the dedication to keep a group living.
Jehova is a follower, and Jeseth was corrupted by power.

Southstar
Sep 26th, 2003, 11:00:17 PM
I see. Sounds to me like the Krath is just a joke. Also, how many left the order for the Krath?

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 27th, 2003, 03:26:58 AM
Jeseth, Jehova, Salem, Cherice, Ishan, Cold, Inu, Jared.

And I will thank you if you don't call the Krath a joke :)

It just so happens that the people who left to join, excluding one or two, just Dropped off the roleplaying map once the group was formed. We don't have any Knights there are the moment to train people, but with the help of the Black Hand splinter group Kuklos Ataxia (ran by De'Ville) we are training up two knights to get things moving again.

Southstar
Sep 29th, 2003, 07:53:56 AM
My bad on the "joke" thing, that was pretty rude of me, sorry. But anyway. Was it all apprentices that left? I'd expect someone would be of knight level.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 29th, 2003, 08:54:44 AM
No, Jeseth and Jehova were Masters. Cherice and Salem were Knights. :)

Lady Vader
Sep 30th, 2003, 02:01:55 PM
It's not so much that TSO doesn't care about the Krath. It's just that we don't want to go out searching for them (much like Dyzm said).

The way i see it, in the end, they always come back, whether it's to beg for forgivness or die. In either case, there will most likely be an altercation. Such is life.

Which reminds me... *runs off to go do something*

Maxim Vasilijev
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:33:05 AM
Dont forget Feliciana. She was part of it as well...but then left them and will probably be trained by De'Ville....

Salem Ave
Oct 15th, 2003, 12:56:06 PM
I didn't think Fel started off in TSO. My mistake.