PDA

View Full Version : A renewed friendship.

Zasz Grimm
Sep 24th, 2003, 07:43:32 PM
OOC- This thread is based after Zasz's Master Trials.

IC-

After the splitting of The Black Hand; and then the summarious trials Zasz had gone through, he had been left on Vjun with multiple options. He, unlike many of the others, had decided to stay on Bast; to call it home alongside of Hobgoblin. The former Master and Apprentice got along fairly well, they still discussed things occasionally, the Dwarf mainly answering Zasz's questions when he had them.

He had also conversed with the many spirits that resided there. Well, mainly, he had to tolerate them through their screams of eternal torment, but he did, in the end, get valuable information from them. And then, there was always the ever presence library that The Hand had possessed.

Jeseth Cloak's holocron that he had given Zasz had been crushed, destroyed. He had no use of such information from a man that had given him nothing.

However, as Zasz had been going over the recordings of the Sith Planet Korriban, he had heard a chirp from his computer. He had an encrypted message, reading it, he was shocked.

And now; he stood in an old abandoned club located on an odd place on Coruscant. It was the meeting place that had been assigned.

Syren Lysandor
Sep 24th, 2003, 07:51:27 PM
"... Zasz ?"

The faint voice reached the Dark Jedi's ears as he turned his head. There, not too far off, was the red-head who had called him there. Behind her was her ship, "Lady In Red."

"It's .. It's Syren."

As she trudged closer, she lifted up her head to stare at his face. Her hands were clasped behind her back and, wearing a simple white gown, it billowed around her petite frame. Indeed, she had changed since the last time they met. It was true that she was still the empty shell of the Sith, but now she longed for company. Lucky him.

"I-I can always leave if you want," she said, expecting to be turned away.

Zasz Grimm
Sep 24th, 2003, 07:59:03 PM
Seeing the former Sith like this, was not what he expected. She was a shadow of her former self, and as she said that she could go, he spoke quickly, as he stepped forward, his voice deep.

"No; I'm already here. And you said you needed to see me."

He reminded her of the message she had sent with such a detailed encryption for such a small message. He looked Syren over- noting her garb.

"What is it?"

Syren Lysandor
Sep 25th, 2003, 02:09:07 PM
Syren bit down on her lower lip - not because she was nervous, but instead to remind herself this is what it's like to feel. Something that she felt only Zasz could give her.

"I just don't want to be alone anymore," she whispered hoarsely, willing herself to keep staring into his chocolate brown eyes.

Zasz Grimm
Sep 25th, 2003, 04:27:45 PM
He stepped forawrd, his hands tightly behind his back as he moved towards her. He looked at her creamy white skin; her stark red hair, he most alluring eyes. He spoke..

"You came to me..because your lonely?"

He looked at her, incredulous. Why him? And he voiced it..

"I barely know you; I've seen you once or twice. Why choose me?"

Syren Lysandor
Sep 25th, 2003, 06:30:49 PM
"Because ... because you're the only left," she replied wistfully, unclasping her hands. One tightly gripped the side of her dress and scrunched it up in her fingers.

"Everyone left me ..."

Zasz Grimm
Sep 25th, 2003, 06:35:09 PM
"And so there's me."

He said as he now had walked forward so far that he stood next to her. He brought his hand slowly upwards to her pale cheek, to make her look at him.

"And what is it you want of me?"

He asked.

Syren Lysandor
Sep 25th, 2003, 06:38:12 PM
"To be with me."

Her empty blue eyes stared blankly at him, her intentions innocent. She knew not of lust or greed, only the need for attention and warmth. A child trapped in a woman's body, Syren longed for peace of mind.

Zasz Grimm
Sep 25th, 2003, 06:58:59 PM
"Ah."

He let his hand slide slowly from the side of her cheek, as if stroking as he released her. He walked behind her, straight, as if walking away, thinking about what the girl had just told him. Rather, not girl; woman. The Dark Master thought carefully.

"Your giving yourself to me?"

He asked, his head turned back to her..

Syren Lysandor
Sep 25th, 2003, 07:03:27 PM
She wasn't quite sure what he meant, but Syren also knew that she didn't want to see him walk away for good.

"If you want me to."

Zasz Grimm
Sep 25th, 2003, 07:15:49 PM
"This is no decision to be taken lightly, Syren."

He said, seriously. He looked at her, waiting her reaction. Would he mind her to be by his side? No. He himself had been quite lonely, for some time; since Dalethria. What would Syren be to him, though?

A lover? Or merely someone to keep around to talk to..

Syren Lysandor
Sep 25th, 2003, 07:26:14 PM
Sensing that she was losing him, she blurted the first thing that came to her head:

"I'm yours !"

Letting go of her dress, she took a half step forward, returning his gaze.

".. Please ?"

Zasz Grimm
Sep 25th, 2003, 07:46:37 PM
Her eagerness. Her want. Her loneliness. All were apparent, her craving of company obviously there. He nodded. He said nothing though, so Syren would have no idea what the nod meant.

"Yes; you are mine."

His voice reassured her as he waited her to come next to him. His hand beckoned.

"Claim your place."

Syren Lysandor
Sep 25th, 2003, 07:56:44 PM
Hesitantly, Syren stepped forward and then turned around, so that they were both facing in the same direction. Her eyes lingered on him before glancing down at her feet, remaining silent.

Zasz Grimm
Sep 26th, 2003, 01:32:48 PM
"Your choosing of me has come at an odd time; however, we will make the best of it."

Slowly his hand dipped down, to wrap around the girl's waist and tuck her against him a bit more. He looked up to her ship, curious as if she needs anything else from it; so he thought he would ask.

"Do you need anything from your ship? There's no real point in it, otherwise."

He turned to look at her, so close.

Syren Lysandor
Sep 29th, 2003, 02:22:22 PM
"I brought nothing with me."

In truth, she didn't own anything to bring.

Zasz Grimm
Sep 29th, 2003, 02:35:08 PM
His hand that rested on her hip, slid lower. He looked at her as he nodded and turned, with her aside him.

"We go to Vjun; I dislike Coruscant right now."