View Full Version : Masters and Apprentices

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 24th, 2003, 05:51:18 PM
Known Masters/Knights:

Gav Mortis, Master
Silus Xilarian, Knight
Lilaena De'Ville, Master
Garrett Blade, Master
<strike>Maester Wargrave, Master </strike> ( He's not here yet IC due to Civil War )
<strike>Sasha Kovalev, Knight</strike> (not sure what happened to him)
Ishan Shade (Knight)
Raizelle Shadana (Knight)
Salem Ave (Knight)

Apprentice Level Initiates
Salvestro
Ishmel
Daria
Naj
Giran
Jared
Gash
Malick Rain
Han Fernua
Zachariah Darmok
Kyashi

Am I missing anyone? And one last catagory:

Apprentices and their Masters
Lilaena De'Ville - Naj and Ishmel
Silus Xilarian - Daria
Gav Mortis - Salvestro, Jared, Razielle and Kyashi
Sasha - Giran (if he agrees ^_^;)
Garrett Blade - Gash
Raizelle - Han and Zachariah

I need a bitta help in the training newbie's dept. :)

Taylor Millard
Sep 24th, 2003, 11:10:48 PM
Wargrave = Master

Sasha = Knight

There...even in my afk-ness I help :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 25th, 2003, 01:34:25 AM
Thanks!

Lord Vali
Sep 27th, 2003, 01:02:21 AM
Silus = UberMaster x 8

Basically, when he pulls a weapon, just fall down and yell "IVE BEEN HIT"

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 27th, 2003, 01:07:51 AM
With that CT I just can't take you seriously anymore. ;)

Silus Xilarian
Sep 27th, 2003, 01:55:49 PM
;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 27th, 2003, 03:00:03 PM
lmao ok ok I'll take you serious now! ^_^;

Naj Arilov
Sep 27th, 2003, 10:46:10 PM
I thought Gav had dibs on Salvestro.......or is he just bringing him in?

Salvestro
Sep 27th, 2003, 11:18:33 PM
I will not be divided up like a piece of meat :mad

( ;) )

Silus Xilarian
Sep 28th, 2003, 09:33:27 AM
yur on MY planet now buddy.....the decision is outta yur hands >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 28th, 2003, 02:01:12 PM
Gav has dibs, yes. :p but Gav isn't here now, is he. >D

Silus Xilarian
Sep 28th, 2003, 02:02:09 PM
Lets go through his stuff >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 28th, 2003, 11:46:36 PM
GARRETT WHERE ARE YOU?! :cry

Peter McCoy
Sep 30th, 2003, 06:32:05 AM
I'm here. I'll train newbies with ya, but don't put me in that category yet as I'm still a crazy old wizarding fool with no direction. Once Dru's back home and we get Better Of Two Evils finished, I'll be a crazy old wizard with some direction and in a fit state to teach newbies.

Also, I'm not happy with Garrett's character so I might make a few changes - maybe have something really significant happen to him.

I might even have him regress to an earlier period of his life, but keep the majority of his memories. I dunno, I'll have to think about it, since there's a lot of back-history to Garrett (he is older than Yoda afterall). I could use some help with ideas for his backstory, if anyone's interested.

The annoying thing is, the Darkside Sourcebook's timeline gives a few details of "1,000 years before the Battle of Yavin", but then jumps to "32 Years Before the battle of Yavin". Grrr! But I suppose it means I've got more creative freedom to just make stuff up! :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 30th, 2003, 12:08:10 PM
Okay we won't swamp you with a newbie yet then. :) Glad you see you wandered your way in. And about Better of Two Evils.... I really need help trying to find that Ernest d00d. :)

Naj Arilov
Sep 30th, 2003, 07:43:42 PM
Does Garrett dapple in alchemy and such.....Gav mentioned that he will probably experiment with it some in the near future, and I was going to arrange a few sit ins with him, since Naj is studying alchemy on the side.

If you wanna do something along those lines, since you wouldnt actually be training Naj (so there is no pressure on you) it would be great.

Peter McCoy
Oct 1st, 2003, 01:53:34 AM
I don't think Garrett would really be interested in turning lead into gold. Unless sith alchemy is different!?

Peter McCoy
Oct 1st, 2003, 02:00:18 AM
Ah. So its the ability to alter the molecular composition of living beings to create mutants. Oooooooooooh! Sounds cool! I'm in! :)

Salvestro
Oct 1st, 2003, 09:17:59 AM
Wow that just looked like you answered your own question....

*steps away slowly*

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 1st, 2003, 09:45:25 AM
He's slightly insane. It's why we love him. :D

Droo
Oct 3rd, 2003, 06:17:52 AM
Droogy Dru Dru is back and Salvestro is Gav's bitch. Once I've got my head out of my ass I'll get something started, give me a day or two and we'll be off like a month old chedder.

Salvestro
Oct 3rd, 2003, 07:20:52 AM
hehe I'm his bitch....

WAITAMINUTE!!

Droo
Oct 3rd, 2003, 07:39:17 AM
>D

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:18:30 AM
Sasha should be joining us soon. Silus, if you could try and squeeze a difinitive answer out of YOU KNOW WHO *coffFigrincoff* about playing YOU KNOW YOU ;) that'd be great, 'cause Sasha is coming to train him. :p

Silus Xilarian
Oct 4th, 2003, 12:21:43 PM
he's considering it :)

Go train yur apprentice ;)

Naj Arilov
Oct 6th, 2003, 12:18:11 AM
Training hurts :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 6th, 2003, 12:35:07 AM
It makes you a MAN! Now drop down and give me twenty! :mad

Naj Arilov
Oct 6th, 2003, 05:59:17 PM
*reaches for his wallet*

Giran of Onderon
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:17:31 PM
Alright... I'm here finally.

Still gotta get an avatar, though. I'm kinda open to suggestions on that.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:36:04 PM
hooray you're here!

Now, just to get Sasha here. Oops I think I owe him a post.

Gav Mortis
Nov 27th, 2003, 06:00:29 PM
We have a new member, Jared Mriad. He wants to join since The Krath is having a slow period and this way he can complete his character's training and move on. Gav has taken him on as an apprentice and as long as no-one has any problems with his joining us, I'd like to go ahead and grant him access here.

Any thoughts?

Daria Nytherciria
Nov 28th, 2003, 11:46:19 AM
I thought the was a 'No Krath people' rule, and that Naj and me were exceptions only so that we could get trained up to Knight rank (so we could train Krath folk)?

Droo
Nov 28th, 2003, 04:59:53 PM
Oh, I don't even know what's going on with these groups. I don't even care, his character hasn't been getting trained so through the KA or not Gav is going to train him. I've already started it now, I'm not going to backtrack on a formality. :\

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 28th, 2003, 07:49:29 PM
Er...

Jenjen you might want to have a talk with him then and see what's going on. I don't have a problem with Dru training him... :uhoh He's free to leave with you guys when you guys go, if he wants to.

Silus Xilarian
Nov 29th, 2003, 02:27:51 AM
I thought Cherice knighted him already :\

EDIT: I didnt want to be too hasty with this at first, because I like Jared, and I think he's a good roleplayer. If he wishes to leave the Krath, then OOC, i dont feel that I have the right to try and stop him. The inactivity there is more my fault than anyone else's.

I would like the opportunity to discuss some details with him, which can be done either here, or the Krath forum. With that being said, I have no problems with him joining KA.

Droo
Nov 29th, 2003, 08:43:39 AM
I'll carry on with that thread in the Wilds forum then by the time it's finished this should be resolved and we can go from there. If it isn't do-able then I can think something up to stop Gav from being Jared's master. I wish it didn't have to come to that though.

And although Naj and Daria might be exceptions to this "No Krath members" rule, their intentions noble enough, there are stilll those within the Krath not being trained and will have to wait for these two characters to become eligable to train via the KA. Jared can't be expected to twiddle his thumbs while this is done and I was only happy to help him out. Another problem I've always had with the training system is that once a Jedi or Darksider is knighted why should they cease to have a master - look at Vader and Palpatine, Dooku and Sidious.

At the end of the day, Gav can always train Jared until the Krath is busy once again and he is able to get his training elsewhere if needed.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 29th, 2003, 01:21:32 PM
I dont' have a problem with him having access here. Up to Silus and Jenjen really.

Daria Nytherciria
Nov 29th, 2003, 01:24:55 PM
I don't have a problem with it either. I was just.. checking to see if things had changed or not.

I thought Cherice knighted him already

if that's the case, then he should be helping us train people at teh krath.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 29th, 2003, 03:41:46 PM
Okay...

well I guess the Krath people should chat. :)

Silus Xilarian
Nov 30th, 2003, 02:21:08 AM
Gav, I believe we're both making the same point, me with less words, though. I feel bad that things havent picked up with the group, really.

I'll beam a PM over to Jared either tonight or tommorrow and see if he had any ideas on how he'd like things to go.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 1st, 2003, 10:37:30 AM
Ok update on new comers.

Gash is a giant, a little slow, but he has the ability to use the Force. I'm looking at my list...and I see that Garrett isn't training anyone!

Garrett, what say you? Do you have time to train him? If not, my terrible gaze will fall on Silus. :p Or Maester Wargrave, should he decide to join us.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:16:27 PM
Malick Rain will also need a master. Anyone willing? Anyone reading? :p

Jared Mriad
Dec 4th, 2003, 06:13:43 AM
Originally posted by Silus Xilarian
I thought Cherice knighted him already :\

She did?.... what, when, huh? o_O

Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Okay...

well I guess the Krath people should chat. :)

We need to.

Ic-wise, I write Jared as thinking that the Krath kinda fell off the planet, but he still owes some alligance to them because of Hilare, whose been held up in her bloody room forever! (or just away... ) Uhm.. hell, I really dont know what to do myself. -_-

OOC-wise...

Cherice knighted me... what?

o_O

Silus Xilarian
Dec 4th, 2003, 09:37:55 AM
She told me she was going to in the "better things in life" but I guess I was wrong. I was just going by what she told me.

The main thing I wanna get straightened out is whats going to happen when Naj and Daria run into Jared. Maybe we could just all point fingers at each other and yell "TRAITOR!"..:p

Reguardless of what happens, Naj and Daria will be heading back to Koros Major after they're knighted. You're welcome to stay here or go back to Koros Major with us.

Razielle Shadana
Dec 4th, 2003, 01:24:59 PM
|I

I've been forsaken by my Master and I have no flippin' rank...

But other than that...

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 4th, 2003, 02:12:37 PM
We can figure out how to give you some sort of rank. You've been RPing a long time, right? So you should be at least a Knight.

Jared Mriad
Dec 4th, 2003, 03:18:36 PM
Originally posted by Silus Xilarian
She told me she was going to in the "better things in life" but I guess I was wrong. I was just going by what she told me.

The main thing I wanna get straightened out is whats going to happen when Naj and Daria run into Jared. Maybe we could just all point fingers at each other and yell "TRAITOR!"..:p

Reguardless of what happens, Naj and Daria will be heading back to Koros Major after they're knighted. You're welcome to stay here or go back to Koros Major with us.

I don't recall her telling me anything about Knighthood... >_<

Now the rest would make for a really interesting plot.... mhm.

Droo
Dec 4th, 2003, 05:34:49 PM
And Gav wont be willing to let him simply swan off back to the Krath after taking him on. He's like Papa Lazarou: "You're my apprentice now, Dave!" >D

Jared Mriad
Dec 4th, 2003, 05:59:33 PM
:lol

Garrett Blade
Dec 4th, 2003, 07:11:57 PM
Sure. I'll train Gash. Though I don't want to do too many roleplays with the KA until Better of Two Evils is finished. A training thing is okay though since it'll just be Garrett and the one other character.

Just how big is he?

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 4th, 2003, 07:30:37 PM
I'm not sure. Better to ask him. :) Big! Prolly like 7-8 feet tall and thick.

Razielle Shadana
Dec 5th, 2003, 10:21:43 AM
I been around since 99, on again off again. I'd say Knight was fair since I technically haven't got a clue though. ;)

Just gotta sucker some poor shmo into training me now...o_O

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 5th, 2003, 11:58:02 AM
*looks over list to find a poor shmo* Hmmm....

Daria Nytherciria
Dec 5th, 2003, 11:58:56 AM
I would, if I could, but I can't ^_^;

Gash
Dec 5th, 2003, 01:32:34 PM
I'm not sure. Better to ask him. :) Big! Prolly like 7-8 feet tall and thick.

Pretty much, yeah.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 5th, 2003, 02:35:58 PM
I'm smrt. :)

Raizelle, when I get a chance I'll arrange some sort of testy thing for ya, and we'll get you promoted. Then, if you have time, you could take apprentice/s of your own. You're not on a lot, though, so if you don't want to you certainly don't have to.

Or maybe we'll have someone needing training who has the same type of RPing schedule as you. :p

Garrett - if you would join Gash and I in this <a href=http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33336>thread</a> then I can hand him over to ya, okay?

Razielle Shadana
Dec 5th, 2003, 02:46:05 PM
I know, it sucks I wish it were three years ago and I could still stay up till the wee hours.. :( But I did finally get my puter up and running again so I am "back".

Garrett Blade
Dec 5th, 2003, 08:51:21 PM
That makes Garrett 1-2 feet taller. He's constantly growing as a result of a nasty curse placed on him by a pissed-off bitch he once knew, but she thought he was dead. I'm gonna halt it at 12 feet tall somehow.

Holly, would you be so kind as to edit your last post in that thread so that you say Garrett's either a little taller than Gash? Or just don't mention the height at all. Whatever works best.

Silus Xilarian
Dec 6th, 2003, 02:39:09 AM
Razielle, If you want, PM me a quick detail of your character and her skills, and I'll see if LD and myself cant get started on some sort of trial for you, that way you can get an official promotion as timely as possible. :)

And while im here, LD, do you wanna continue Trial by water, or are we finished learning for the day?

Garrett Blade
Dec 29th, 2003, 06:29:48 AM
Might as well add Gash's and my name to the "Apprentices and their Masters" list.

Han Fernua
Jan 16th, 2004, 12:22:57 AM
Apprentice Level Initiates
Salvestro
Ishmel
Daria
Naj
Giran
Jared
Gash
Malick Rain
Han Feruna

Sorry to point it out but you spelled it wrong. Its Fernua. Not Feruna...sounds....female...ish....

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 16th, 2004, 11:30:50 AM
oops! :o

Razielle Shadana
Jan 16th, 2004, 01:12:20 PM
Hey speaking of all this spiffy stuff, did we ever find out who gets to have the esteemed luxury of putting up with me..?

>D o_O

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 16th, 2004, 04:00:14 PM
We're working on that. ;)

Razielle Shadana
Jan 16th, 2004, 10:36:27 PM
Nifty then, I'll just... whittle.

*gets a knife and a twig*

J/K;) :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:23:58 PM
Okay updated list - Raizelle you'll be saddled with the little kid Han for training. If I was mistaken and this isn't going to work out, lemme know. (The Han thread takes place after the thread with you, me and Silus.)

I need a master for Malick Rain still. ^_^; Perhaps Ishan could take him on, now that he's a member?

Razielle Shadana
Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:38:11 PM
No its okay I can swing it. Raz will of course be thrilled... But it'll work, methinks. :) I'll just...be...maternal...? O_o

Ishan Shade
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:51:58 PM
Yeah, that'd be fine. Just let me know on how you want to go about it, if he needs someone, then I don't mind at all.

Han Fernua
Jan 23rd, 2004, 12:28:41 AM
You think you can handle a 10 year old, Raz? :evil

Razielle Shadana
Jan 23rd, 2004, 07:07:57 AM
I've eaten bigger meals than you kiddo. ;)

(Mix that with me being Mommy to a RL 5 year old and what are you, I ask..? GROUNDED!)

Han Fernua
Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:26:17 PM
Oooo. Tuff talk. I'm going to be extra mean now. You have no idea what your getting yourself into...>D

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 26th, 2004, 12:33:51 AM
Darmosk, Zach, the mage guy needs a master. He requested me, but I've got two apprentices, and I'd rather not take on three until everyone *else* has two. :p Any volunteers?

Razielle Shadana
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:39:15 AM
Got it :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 27th, 2004, 01:36:43 PM
Cool. I'm taking your "got it" as you are taking him? ...I hope? :D

Razielle Shadana
Feb 27th, 2004, 04:15:17 PM
Affirmative:p

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 27th, 2004, 05:20:13 PM
Muchas gracias bebe :)

Razielle Shadana
Feb 27th, 2004, 10:39:27 PM
de nada chica.

Although he seems to lean towards Sith Magic which is what I am trying to get trained with so... :\ I'm sure it'll work.

Zachariah Darmok
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:54:50 PM
Darmosk, Zach, the mage guy needs a master. He requested me, but I've got two apprentices, and I'd rather not take on three until everyone *else* has two. :p Any volunteers?

That mage guy? and i thought we were friends Lil :(

:p

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 28th, 2004, 02:00:54 PM
Didn't know you wanted me to flaunt the fact that you're Kelt/Sieken. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 29th, 2004, 12:54:57 AM
Salem Ave is in now, and will be needing a master. Any takers? Actually isn't he a knight?

Naj Arilov
Mar 1st, 2004, 04:42:39 PM
I'll train him >D

could you tie him down first plz?

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 1st, 2004, 06:23:00 PM
(you're still an apprentice, silly)

Gash
Mar 1st, 2004, 06:26:27 PM
Yep, he's a Knight. At least, he was last I heard.

Razielle Shadana
Mar 1st, 2004, 09:07:54 PM
Yes, he is a knight.

If he gets tied down I get him after. ;)

Han Fernua
Mar 2nd, 2004, 12:06:58 AM
Er...keep that in your room please. And be quiet about it. I might not sleep, but I dont like sounds from above...:uhoh

Razielle Shadana
Mar 2nd, 2004, 04:46:03 AM
>D

so make an illusion of silence. :p

Han Fernua
Mar 3rd, 2004, 12:06:53 AM
Er...can that work? If so he would just silence you.

Razielle Shadana
Mar 3rd, 2004, 08:00:26 AM
:\

See this is why I am confused. I don't know exactly what we can and cannot get away with.

>_< Where's the frippin' rule book?

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 3rd, 2004, 10:17:31 AM
I don't think you can make an illusion of silence, but one could certainly dampen sound in a room with the Force. If you knew how. It's safe to say Han doesn't, as he has so much skill with Illusions already, it'd be nice if he had to learn everything else from scratch to make it more fair for everyone else.

Salem Ave
Mar 3rd, 2004, 01:38:50 PM
Salem Ave is in now, and will be needing a master. Any takers? Actually isn't he a knight?

Yes, so if you want me to train anyone :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 3rd, 2004, 01:44:38 PM
Not anyone at the moment.

I take that back, Giran the king needs a master. ^_^;

Han Fernua
Mar 3rd, 2004, 11:22:03 PM
It's safe to say Han doesn't, as he has so much skill with Illusions already, it'd be nice if he had to learn everything else from scratch to make it more fair for everyone else.

Yes, Aunty. I'm not going to have him shoot through the room with his skills. Illusions is his main ability. Besides for that, he will need to be taught everything else. That is why he can't use telepathy of TK at the moment. And, also, because he is of a mind power, he will not be a fighter. Which I think is surprising, to me at lest, because almost everyone, weither there good at fighting or not, can still fight. But thats just me.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 4th, 2004, 12:08:51 PM
Not my apprentice: Naj. He's more likely to run away.

:cry He's such a disgrace!

Han Fernua
Mar 4th, 2004, 04:02:25 PM
Er....did anyone else understand that or is it just me?

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 4th, 2004, 04:08:47 PM
Originally posted by Han Fernua
And, also, because he is of a mind power, he will not be a fighter. Which I think is surprising, to me at lest, because almost everyone, weither there good at fighting or not, can still fight.

Not my apprentice: Naj. He's more likely to run away.

:cry He's such a disgrace!

Han Fernua
Mar 4th, 2004, 04:28:53 PM
...ooookaaaay. Riiight...whatever. :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 4th, 2004, 05:00:46 PM
You mean you still don't get it?

I think I must have a case of incomprehensibility.

Razielle Shadana
Mar 4th, 2004, 05:31:04 PM
I gotcha, Naj is a disgrace. :p

*glares at the Salem hater*

Han Fernua
Mar 4th, 2004, 10:50:17 PM
Originally posted by Razielle Shadana
I gotcha, Naj is a disgrace. :p

I got that. But everything else she said didn't register in my brian. Its like a different language, man.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 4th, 2004, 11:39:50 PM
In your brian? Who's brian? :p Read your posts before hitting "submit" ;)

Razielle Shadana
Mar 5th, 2004, 07:29:24 AM
In your brian? Who's brian? :p Read your posts before hitting "submit" ;)

Tysk tysk.. disgraceful apprentices indeed... ;)

I'll wind up with an imaginary Ewok in my room instead of Salem now I S'pose...:\

Han Fernua
Mar 5th, 2004, 10:29:38 PM
Oh, stop correcting everything I do! I's starting to bug me. I know I can't spell and type, so just leave me alone with that. I know I have.

Razielle Shadana
Mar 6th, 2004, 09:27:01 AM
-pat pat-

Only teasin' ya.
*hugs*

Zachariah Darmok
Mar 6th, 2004, 10:24:31 AM
Go on Han, kicks her ass...hehe

Razielle Shadana
Mar 6th, 2004, 02:32:39 PM
Oh its gang up on Razzy day eh?

Bring it. >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 6th, 2004, 05:44:48 PM
I think he was complaining about me.

However, as master and commander of the far side of the sea and all I survey as well as this board and all it's inhabitants... (and delusions of grandeur) I can do whatever I want.

As your aunt, I command you to accept my abuse!

;)

Han Fernua
Mar 6th, 2004, 10:37:37 PM
HA! Thats what you think! You may be able to control my future life as a RPer (for this site at lest) but I wll not fall victim to your delusions of ultimate power! Plus, I will except no abuse from the likes of YOU either! I prefer to choose my own abuse, thank you very much. And I could easily deal it back, too. And you know it. Because I have been doing it your whole life! BWhahahahahhaha!

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 7th, 2004, 01:53:19 AM
Don't be ridiculous, you haven't been alive as long as I have. There's no way you could have been handing out abuse as long as I've been alive. :mneh

Han Fernua
Mar 7th, 2004, 11:29:33 PM
Of fine. Be like that.

I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR MY WHOLE LIFE!

And I ment it as your life once I really knew who you were. And that is a secret that I'm going to keep until I can blackmail you with it! :evil

Razielle Shadana
Mar 8th, 2004, 07:35:37 AM
O_o

*watches with the ongoings like a freakish ping pong game*

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 8th, 2004, 10:08:49 AM
...how is that a secret?

Han Fernua
Mar 8th, 2004, 11:25:24 PM
HEY! What are you doing to my posts?! This is unlawfully changing a post that didn't need any changing! I'm going to file a lawsuit! :p

But why did you do that for? You think your so funny, huh? Try and make me look like a retard or something? I dont need help to be like that. I have my medication to thank. :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 9th, 2004, 12:14:59 PM
I edited your code, smarty pants. It looked like this:
Originally posted by Han Fernua
Of fine. Be like that.

I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR [i]MY[/b] WHOLE LIFE!

And I ment it as your life once I really knew who you were. And that is a secret that I'm going to keep until I can blackmail you with it! :evil
happy now? :p

Salem Ave
Mar 9th, 2004, 12:58:50 PM
:nup's them all

stop your nonsense! :mneh

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 9th, 2004, 01:02:06 PM
^_^; ok

Salem Ave
Mar 9th, 2004, 01:45:00 PM
hmmm :mischief .. interesting reaction... I wonder...

... promote me!!

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 9th, 2004, 01:47:43 PM
To master?

Silus Xilarian
Mar 9th, 2004, 01:48:52 PM

Tell her to go make me some dinner >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 9th, 2004, 01:53:29 PM
Hey! :verymad

Silus Xilarian
Mar 9th, 2004, 01:54:46 PM
Its ready?

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 9th, 2004, 02:04:11 PM
*smoke alarm goes off*

yes.

Droo
Mar 9th, 2004, 02:21:55 PM
No, that's not the dinner burning, that's just me trying to work out 2x2... :x

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 9th, 2004, 02:25:20 PM
awww :)

Razielle Shadana
Mar 9th, 2004, 02:39:09 PM

Han Fernua
Mar 10th, 2004, 12:05:41 AM
Man, your better then me. I can never figure out what 0X1 is...everyone laughs at me for it too...I hate the world!!

Razielle Shadana
Mar 10th, 2004, 07:26:59 AM
0x anything is 0, doll. ;) But don't take my word for it I am crap at math.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 10th, 2004, 11:05:57 AM
Razielle! What are you doing? Let him hate the world, it's better that way. :)

Razielle Shadana
Mar 10th, 2004, 11:08:51 AM
Right!

Han, did you know 2+2=22? :D

Han Fernua
Mar 12th, 2004, 12:31:29 AM
It is? See? I can never really understand the basics of it all. Can you teach me?

Why do you want me to hate the world? You know, you are included in that 'world.'

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 12th, 2004, 01:16:08 PM
the RPing world, of course I do.

Silus Xilarian
Mar 13th, 2004, 06:09:46 AM
I hate clowns, and squirrels. does that count?

Razielle Shadana
Mar 13th, 2004, 07:58:18 AM
>_<

I hate clowns too.

Creepy bastards....

Ishan Shade
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:52:32 PM
Ever seen Steven King's "IT" ?

Now that movie will make you hate clowns...

Droo
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:11:53 PM
http://www.andrew-milligan.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/roleplaying/sigs/sandy/sandy.jpg

>D

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:59:47 PM
Ok that creeps me out too >_<

Should I put that in the FAQ about K.A?
We fear nothing...except clowns and really old people.

Razielle Shadana
Mar 13th, 2004, 09:24:16 PM
>_<

*finds a happy place*

Should I put that in the FAQ about K.A?

YES!

Silus Xilarian
Mar 15th, 2004, 03:06:22 PM
AND SQUIRRELS! :mad

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 15th, 2004, 05:02:21 PM
You fear squirrels?

Razielle Shadana
Mar 15th, 2004, 06:46:53 PM
My sister fears squirrels... You two can start a support group...

Malick Rain
Mar 21st, 2004, 01:35:47 PM
Okay updated list - Raizelle you'll be saddled with the little kid Han for training. If I was mistaken and this isn't going to work out, lemme know. (The Han thread takes place after the thread with you, me and Silus.)

I need a master for Malick Rain still. ^_^; Perhaps Ishan could take him on, now that he's a member?

Originally posted by Ishan Shade
Yeah, that'd be fine. Just let me know on how you want to go about it, if he needs someone, then I don't mind at all.

So does this eman i should contact Ishan?

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 21st, 2004, 04:08:16 PM
Hmmm yes. :)

Ishan Shade
Mar 22nd, 2004, 03:41:31 PM
I'm alive, I promise :D

Silus Xilarian
Mar 26th, 2004, 02:21:46 AM
Dammit. My ninjas failed :(

Ishan Shade
Mar 26th, 2004, 08:51:55 PM
Well, I wouldn't say failed...

They work for me now :evil

Silus Xilarian
Mar 27th, 2004, 02:05:46 AM
*presses button, ninjas self destruct*

Ishan Shade
Mar 27th, 2004, 11:46:02 PM
....:\

Well, I'd say they failed now.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 9th, 2004, 09:51:11 AM
Attention! We have an incoming new member. Darth Alf.

Anyone have a space on their schedule to train this new member in all manner of punctuation and RPing? ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 9th, 2004, 02:55:24 PM
Gash is in need of a new master since Garrett is gone - Salem is it at all possible for you to take him?

We also have another new member coming, from the Kashyyyk thread. Anyone feel up to it?

To my apprentices:
Naj - I'd train you and raise you to knight, but you're never around. This is frustrating.

Alf - sorry about your training slacking for the last month, I'll try to do better.

Ishmel - I've got your next thread going. I made a thread about it, even. :p

Daria Nytherciria
Jul 10th, 2004, 04:48:20 AM
Sure, I'll get in touch with Gash :)

Razielle Shadana
Jul 10th, 2004, 09:28:27 AM
Salem has possessed Daria! O_o

wait.....

-steals her and sneaks off-

:mischief

Silus Xilarian
Jul 12th, 2004, 07:12:40 AM