PDA

View Full Version : a little mixed up.

Djinn
Sep 24th, 2003, 05:09:55 AM
(please excuse my utter stupidity)

Where/what do I need to post exactly to apply?
Do I post both IC and OOC in here (Gates of Destiny) or elsewhere or what?

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 24th, 2003, 05:39:09 PM
You can post ooc and ic if you would like :) List other char and give us some back ground on your char please.... or if you want pm it to me:) Also please come in as someone who is not a vamp already and then pick who u would like to be your master. then its all about the blood man :p

And..... No need to think your stupid your just asken what everyone else asks....

Djinn
Sep 25th, 2003, 12:01:00 PM
Um, wha? This char isn't a vamp already (a little goth maybe but not a vampire).

Djinn
Sep 25th, 2003, 12:07:05 PM
So, backround?
Well, alright then.

Djinn is an Inquisitor (Security Investigator) for the Deathwatch (guardians of the Von Karstein Household) and is charged with Senator Methuen.

He's lookin to go a little more freelance but as a meer human he can't do this yet (most Von Karstein solo missions would be to dangerous).

He's got a fair degree of combat skills, unarmed and lightsaber and is expirienced with using the force to assit his accessment of people. He's pretty hand y with guns and explosives too (military trainning from the Deathwatch)..

Djinn wants to be a real hunter, he wants to give the dark creature inside a body.
What more can I say?

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 30th, 2003, 08:08:04 AM
Do you have an idea who you would want as your master? Soth and I are out of commission when it comes to being masters right now..... Due to rl stuff but Ambrose and Kolarik is available, I think... I will have to see who else is also.... :) Sorry bout the delays.....

Djinn
Sep 30th, 2003, 08:19:23 AM
Don't worry, I've all the time in the world.
As for masters, well, I dunno really.
Can someone suggest someone?

Alana Stormcloud
Oct 1st, 2003, 02:53:00 PM
Well if you want either Kolarik or Ambrose rock :) It is up to them if they want to take any one on.... I will pm them soon and see what they say :) Thanks for your patience.....