PDA

View Full Version : Roses are red, violets are blue, guess what babe.....I found you....(Rage)

Raevin
Sep 24th, 2003, 01:36:53 AM
She had been tailing her quarry for a good three months. Carefully hidden, watching her every move. The hunter had become the hunted. The sunlight glimmered off of her narrow sunglasses and the blonde highlights in her newly chopped hair. A slim cigarette hung off of her bottom lip, and a small hand brought up a lighter as the other bent to block the wind as she lit it. Rage had just walked into a bar, as always her M.O. after a "hit". Seemed she enjoyed drinking to either toast her success or actually unwind as if it was just an ordinary job. The second seemed so impersonal, but then again....assasins were rarely personal. Raevin smirked as she knew all about that. Being a hit woman herself and hired to take out a nuisence like her newest target.

Taking another drag, she slowly walked up the sidewalk, deliberately taking her time. She was in no real rush, soon she'd put a slug...no a few.....oh frell, make that several hi-powered slugs into her damn body. Nimble fingers slid into the billowing folds of her black silken long coat and a smile appeared as she touched the handles of her two chrome heavy slug throwers. Each holding a clip which held twenty rounds each, of that hi-powered slugs. Strong enough to bring down a wookie.

"Death knocks at your door Rage. Will you answer the door babe?"

She said softly as she approached the bar entrance and stepped through the door. Looking around, she takes in the place. Noticing the exits, where people were, and where her target was. She slowly walked to a better position and prepared to deliver her wrath upon the unsuspecting Beauty.

Rage
Sep 24th, 2003, 08:20:43 AM
She walked up to the neon sign hanging in the window and looked in, a smile playing at the corner of her mouth at the thought of another job well done. Katya herself would be proud of how quickly it was executed. Rage had done the unusual and invited Kat along to celebrate and hoped she would show...the main reason being the two had not spent more than a few minutes alone in a long time. She had missed her dear friend and looked down at her wrist comm, punching in her coordinates for Taz to take down. She grinned as the teenager's face appeared on the screen and winked at her.

Shaking her head, she laughed briefly before stepping into the bar, taking a long look at the occupants for deciding to stay or go. Something she always had done. Her eyes rested on a solitary female in the back, noting something different about her...out of place was more like it. Rage's eyes narrowed, realizing something familiar about her as she continued to glance around.

Rage suddenly had the feeling that something was not right here. Her hand went quickly to her chrome blaster and softly ran her fingers over it as her soft features quickly turned to stone. Her hand clenched over the blaster briefly and she forced herself to walk to the bar and order a whiskey. She took a seat at the bar, her back against the wall so she could see everything that was happening. Her eyes strayed to the woman every so often, noting several times catching her watching her.

'What ever is wrong, it has to do with you.' Rage thought to herself, bringing the whiskey to her lips and taking a quick drink. 'And I will find out what it is.'

Katya Sabutai
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:22:41 AM
Another day, another dollar, another job well done. She couldn't expect anything less from Rage. Her partner had been completing jobs and gaining herself a name in the business. Which isnt bad really, but in the same token isn't good either. Someone always watching your steps, taking notes, wanting what you got. And for their line of work, a name could be dangerous. But Kat never really worried about Rage, she could probably take on anyone who sought out trouble with her. She was a tough cookie and a hard act to follow at times. Frell, even lately she herself was having a time keeping up with her and that was stuff after the business end of things.

"Hmmm, but sometimes I'm allowed to play catch up, isn't that right partner?"

She whispered as the driver of the speeder taxi pulled to the right and slowed to drop his cargo off in front of the bar. Paying the driver, she stepped out and smoothed her slacks and matching jacket. Shouldering her metal styled purse, which housed her "little friend", she entered the bar. Taking a look around she found Rage sitting at the bar in a "defensive" position and her eyes quickly scanned the area. Something put Rage in that mode and it now had her herself in it. She continued to walk and came up next to her.

"Good to see you partner, been awhile." As she sat and placed her order for a drink, her voice got lower. "What the frell has got you so kriffing spooked Rage?"

Raevin
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:40:46 AM
A predatory smirk appeared on Raevin. 'well well well, the two of them. Talk about a bonus' the thought ran through her mind. The more the merrier she always said. Although Rage's partner would be more an easy target than she would, due to lack of talent use. The smirk turned to a grin as Rage's instincts picked her up. 'very good my little assignment.....ready to play?'

Her hands parted her long silken coat in a cocky manner. She was showing Rage how brazen she was, had no fear. The handles of her pistols showed from either sides of her waist, and she stood there staring Rage down. She decided instead of sneaking up on Rage,which was now a mute point since since she felt her out, she would make this fun. Her eyebrow arched as she tilted her head to Rage as if saying " c'mon, let me show you something." And at that split second, she decided on another thing.....Rage's long time partner would go down first.

Rage
Sep 24th, 2003, 10:47:19 AM
"What the frell has got you so kriffing spooked Rage?" Kat had whispered to her.

Rage slowly turned her attention away from the woman to look at her best friend, placing a hand on her arm to force her to sit down beside her.

"It is not that I am spooked, Katya." Rage murmured back, her gaze going back to the newcomer. "It is that I have been...called out."

She could feel her friend's shock and knew Katya was turning to see where Rage was staring. Rage and the other woman were locked in a silent but deadly stare. She watched as she parted her coat, a daring move in this bar. Rage saw her pistols and had to admit to herself that she was well...slightly impressed. Still, there was something familiar about this woman that she could not put her finger on.

Banishing that thought to the back of her mind, all Rage was intent on now was getting Katya out of there and finding out what the frell this woman wanted with her.

"Katya," She hissed. "If I tell you to run, you do it. You hear me?"

Rage was not getting a good feeling about her friend being there and she would do anything to keep Katya from being hurt, even worse, killed. Katya knew Rage had never asked this of her so she must know how important this was to her.

Her eyes never leaving the other woman's, Rage slid her jacket off, her throwing knives strapped to her arms shining from the bar lights. Her hands moved from the bar top to her thighs, where her blaster was strapped along side it's brand new twin on her other leg. Her satchel of 'goodies' sat on the floor next to her and she slid it over to Katya with her foot.

"If you need to use it, do it." Rage said, her voice dropping to a deadly tone. She glared back at the woman, raising an eyebrow as if daring her to approach.

Katya Sabutai
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:41:41 PM
Spying the person Rage was talking about, Katya nodded. Very impressive This woman was well defined, well toned, and well dressed. She watched Rage slide her bag over and Katya smiled.

"Rage dear, do you actually think I would leave my chrome partner home? "

She tapped her metallic purse. Knowing her rail system blaster was tucked in there. Then suddenly she got a feeling things would get ugly. The girl in the other end had just opened her coat up to show what she had. Kat slowly slid her hand into her purse and grasped the handle.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

Raevin
Sep 24th, 2003, 10:17:29 PM
Yeah, reach for your gun bitch....let's play She spoke inwardly to herself as she watched the blonde's hand slide into her purse. Her grin turned into a sneering smile as she surprised them both with a quick draw style attack. She turned both barrels to the blonde and let loose a couple shots before turning them back to the diving form of Rage. High caliber rounds shattered tabletops as she tried to lead Rage into them. When her target got behind cover, she fired a couple more to give her enough time to get to her own.

Taking a gander to the laying form of the blonde bleeding on the broken table, she smiled to herself. That's one down.....two to go. Checking her clips she peeked around the corner and finally spoke up.

"Looks like the famous Rage has got herself a bit of a problem huh?"

Katya Sabutai
Sep 24th, 2003, 11:34:30 PM
Her gut told her NOW and she pulled her pistol out as Rage went into action as the girl had both guns out and pointed their way. She brought her rail pistol up and spun to face the threat, and just had enough time to get two shots off as one of the strangers shots splintered the bartop next to her and a split second later a red cloud of blood misted out of her lower chest as she felt the impact of a round that spoke of something higher caliber than a standard pistol.

"UHN!!"

Katya was pitched up and over the barstool she was sitting on and crashed onto a nearby table as she fell. She didnt move after hitting the floor, blood was splattered everywhere. Her lower left of her back was blown open, and her gun clattered a few feet from her. She was barely conscious when she began to slow her breathing. Her heartrate slowed considerably and that slowed bloodflow. Hopefully she could keep herself alive for a while longer.

Rage
Sep 25th, 2003, 08:01:09 AM
Rage did not waste any time. She hopped off the bar stool, yanking her blasters out right as the other woman began to fire off rounds. She ducked behind the bar just as Katya had been hit.

"Kat!" She yelled, anger welling up inside of her.

"Looks like the famous Rage has got herself a bit of a problem huh?"

"I've been in tougher situations." Rage yelled back, hearing the patrons run screaming out of the club.

'Great, that means cops will show. Good going, Chicky.' She thought to herself as she looked around for something useful. She remembered her bag and quickly reached around, grabbing it. She slid to beside her and hooked the strap over one shoulder.

Biting one lip, Rage looked around and then took a second take. A slow smile spread over her mouth as she checked her chrome blasters. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes for a moment and then moved to jump on the bar top, one blaster aimed at her, the other one aimed at the electrical circuit to the bar. With a shot to it, the bar fell into complete darkness.

The two women sent off shots at each other, lighting the bar up eerily in gunfire. Rage felt a round whiz by her head and she jumped back down behind the bar. Letting out a breath, she slid one blaster back into it's holster and reached for one of her knives.

"You know, I must thank you. I haven't practiced like this in awhile." Rage called out to her as she slid along the back of the bar to peer out into the blackness of the room. She could barely see the outline of her and that was all she needed.

With a grin, Rage stood snuck up behind her. She knew she had surprised her. She grabbed the other woman by the back of her highlighted hair, yanking her head back roughly, bringing her knife up with the other hand to place it against her asophogus.

"Now," Rage hissed against her ear. "Mind telling me why you deem it necessary to try and kill my partner and myself? Or should I even bother and slit your throat open right now?"

Raevin
Sep 25th, 2003, 10:42:55 AM
A smile formed as the cold blade touiched her throat. She even chuckled as Rage spoke. She wouldn't cut her like that, no way, not when she could feel the barrel end against her abdomen and tilted partially upwards, Both sides of her abdomen.

"As I said, a bit of a problem huh?"

Sirens sounded off in the distance, and she gauged about three minutes before they arrived, and spoiled the fun. Rage was good, really good. Better than she expected which was all the more better.

"Mind telling me why you deem it necessary to try and kill my partner and myself? Or should I even bother and slit your throat open right now?"

"Your hand moves a hair's different than I like it and I ventilate your hide understand? As for the why, tell me......do you actually mention that to your targets?"

Rage
Sep 25th, 2003, 12:33:18 PM
Rage looked down to see the two guns pointed at her sides and actually laughed. Something she would have pulled.

"Nice move." Rage grinned. "We're in bit a quandry, aren't we?"

Rage kept the knife at her throat for a moment, listening to the screeching of tires and wails of sirens. They only had a few more minutes before the club was rushed with cops. In one swift move, Rage let go of her hair and pushed her away, throwing the knife down onto the floor and grabbed her other blaster. The two women stared at each other, weapons trained at each other's chest. Her mind began to go back to where she might have run into this woman hell bent on killing her and Katya before, but she could not come up with anything.

'Kat!' She suddenly thought. 'I need to get her out of here.'

They stood there silently, staring one another down, their breathing barely audible. Light suddenly filtered through the shattered windows of the bar from the police cars and Rage's eyes narrowed.

"To answer your question, I normally don't speak to my targets unless it is apart of the job." Rage said, her eyes catching a glimpse of something on her arm. A flashlight shone more light on her and Rage's eyes widened at the tattoo on the other woman's bicep.

"Where did you get that tattoo?" Rage said, her voice cold. She knew that tattoo design. Knew it all too well.

Raevin
Sep 25th, 2003, 09:06:20 PM
Eyebrows furrowed at the question. Odd, why would she ask about her tattoo? Sounds of booted feet came down the outside walkway as the "cavalry" arrived. She was boiling that she had to leave before finishing the job.

"This tattoo? Maybe later toots, right now I'm just a figment of your imagination."

She threw something down, and it exploded with a small flash and smoke burst into the area she was in. When it cleared so was she, gone like a shadow in the brightness of a lamp. Only thing left was her silken coat she had shrugged off, a few splintered areas where errant rounds hit, and one bleeding and hopefully dying leader of the Fatal Beauty Inc.

Rage
Sep 26th, 2003, 08:05:36 AM
"A flash bomb....how novice." Rage muttered, looking around at the wreckage of the bar. She spotted the woman's coat and grabbed it, then turned back to yank her knife out of the floor and ran to help Katya.

"Come on Kat, we need to get you some medical help." Rage said, wrapping one of Kat's arms around her shoulders and lifted her up. Kat was losing blood and fast.

Rage knew exactly where to take her injured friend. She was not in the assasination business without knowing a doctor or two that was on her side. Katya could be treated without having the cops called on them.

"You're going to be just fine." Rage whispered. 'If not, I'm coming you.' She thought to herself, thinking about the mystery woman.

Rage made it out of the bar with Katya in time, the cops not seeing them, but she was damn sure that witnesses would be flapping their lips and she would have to hide out for awhile.

Rage paced the length of the hospital room, looking down at the sleeping Katya. The doctor did what he could, it was now up to Katya. Walking over to her bed, she took her hand in her own and sotly squeezed it, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

"You are strong, my friend. Don't let the witch win. You get better and we'll go after her together." Rage whispered.

She smoothed Kat's hair away from her face and then stood, her muscles stiff and sore. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and laughed. Such a scary sight. Her catsuit was blood soaked from Kat, her hair wild and make up running. She reached for her commlink as she headed for the bathroom.

"Taz?"

"Yo babe, what's up?"

Rage went to tell the teen what had happened and gave him the location of where they were at. She had asked him to pack some change of clothing for both herself and Katya and to get there as quickly as he could. She hated to tell him that way, he was so fond of Katya, but there was no other way.

She let out a sigh, running a hand through her hair as she quickly stripped out of her catsuit and walked into the bathroom, letting out a low moan as she stepped under the hot water. Placing her forehead against the cool tile, she thought about the tattoo the other woman bore on her arm. Rage's hand traveled from the back of her neck to the small of her black, her fingers tracing over the finely designed tattoo of a dragon that matched the one she had seen earlier. The tattoo given only to the female members of the Simone family.

Katya Sabutai
Sep 26th, 2003, 09:50:15 PM
"Rage......If we are .....being saught after...."

She had been awake for a few minutes but stayed silent till now. She trailed off her words as something hit her....If they were being targeted...FRELL!!

"Wheres Taz!?"

She said a bit more excited than she should have, and winced in pain. If they were indeed targeted by someone, then Taz would surley be on the list.

Rage
Sep 27th, 2003, 09:08:19 AM
Rage walked out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel when she heard her Katya speak. She rushed over to her side, kneeling down to take her hand in her's.

"Shhhh...Kat...don't speak." Rage whispered. "I'm the hit she's after, you were just a bonus for her."

Rage ducked her head, hating the fact that someone tried to kill her best friend just because she was there at the wrong time. She could not afford the danger of working with and being best friends with Katya. She did not want Kat or Taz's lives put in danger because of her. She reached up and stroked Katya's hair lovingly.

"When you get well, I'm handing in my resignation." She whispered, making the toughest choice she ever had to make. Her thought went once again to the familiar tattoo the other woman wore and Rage's jaw set.

"It cannot be..it just cannot."

Raevin
Sep 27th, 2003, 10:02:42 AM
Hazel colored eyes stared through the red tinged lens of her rifle's sight. Digital readouts showed distance, wind factor, and the teen boy walking down the sidewalk with a backpack. hello, Taz. She thought as she zoomed the sight in to him. The other two weren't on the hit, but were considered bonuses if she tagged them. Normally she wouldn't even bother cause bonuses usually didnt bring that much more to the total payout. But.....these two were different. She cared for them. And a cunning warrior goes for neither spirit or body...they go for the heart. She absentmindedly stroked the tattoo on her bicep.

"Yes Rage, how would you deal with the situation if I took this one away from you?"

Taz Finch
Sep 28th, 2003, 11:20:44 AM
Totally oblivious to the world, he walked with the change of clothes he had for both Rage and Kat. The two women he adored......ok, lusted after...yeah sounds better. Someone had just hurt Kat and tried to put his "babe" on ice. He stopped at the entrance of the building and looked slowly behind and around him. His hairs on the back of his neck stood up and a chill ran through his spine.

"Man, you ever get the feelin' your being watched?"

He spoke softly, and he did.....someone was out there.

Rage
Sep 29th, 2003, 11:43:58 AM
Not liking the feeling she was getting, Rage reached for her commlink again and waited for Taz to answer.

"Taz, you may be watched." Rage warned. "Walk across the street and take the other entrance...you know the one I am talking about."

Rage quickly shut the comm off and turned her attention back to Katya. Her breathing was steady and her pulse strong and she let out sigh of relief.

She was going to get to the bottom of this. Rage's eyes darted to the woman's discarded coat laying in a heap at the other end of the room. She made a mental note to check it later and adjusted the towel she wore.

"Come on, Taz." She whispered. "Get here safely."

Raevin
Oct 2nd, 2003, 01:19:26 AM
The teen loomed in her sights as he stopped at the entrance and seemed to be talking through a comlink. He looked around and then began to walk away and to another area.

"Very good Rage, trying to be one step ahead."

Watching the teen stop again and talk through the comlink, Raevin smiled. She adjusted her head against the padded butt of the Arsinger "Widowmaker" she held, and brought the crosshair down.

"I do hope you're saying goodbye."

Her eyes focused, her breath held....and then her finger caressed the trigger. A soft 'cough' came from the silenced rifle as it discharged the round to its target.

Taz Finch
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:21:01 PM
"Guk!"

He had just released the button to talk on the commlink when he felt it. His eyes widened as he took a step back. He slowly looked down and noticed the hole smack in the middle of his torso, it was right below the rib cage and he slowly touched the hole and felt his chest go numb. He crumpled to the ground like a sack of stones.

People screamed around him and spread out, looking for cover at the unknown shooter. He coughed and blood trickled down his cheek. He reached for the commlink beside him and grasped it. Pressing the button, he tried to call her.....tried.

"Ra....Rage.....I ....."

He dropped the commlink and foguth to keep conscious. His life's blood pooling around his lithe form as it lay on the sidewalk.

Rage
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:49:21 PM
Rage heard the static of her commlink and realized it was Taz...he had been hit. The bitch knew where they were.

"TAZ!" She screamed into the commlink only to get static in return.

Reaching for her blood soaked suit, she slipped into and quickly donned her boots, reaching for her holsters and she did them and raced to Katya's side to make sure she was ok.

Rage bounded down the stairs and out the front door, immediately realizing her mistake as a bullet was shot off near hear head. She pulled back just in time and turned around to rush into the underground tunnel below the street to where Taz lay on the other side. She peered out quickly, finding no trace yet of the mysterious woman who wanted her friends and herself dead. She grabbed Taz and the bag he brought and dragged him into the hidden entrance way.

"Not you, too." Rage whispered as tears of sadness and fury fell down her cheeks. Pulling her strength together, she pulled Taz's lifeless body over her shoulder and made her way back to the doctor's office on the other side of the street.

Nurses scrambled to take him from her and she collapsed against the wall, her body shaking from uncontrollable sobs as she finally gave in to the weariness her body was suffering. Her cries became louder and she wrapped her arms around her legs as she rocked back and forth on the floor.

A nurse came to her aide, trying to help her up but Rage fought her off, pushing her away. She looked up and the nurse gasped at the sight of blood marking her face and dripping down her arms.

"Get away from me!" Rage screamed at her, pushing up against the wall to stand wearily against it. She looked at Taz lying pale on the gurney and pointed to him. "You fix him, do you hear me?" She yelled. "Do not let him die!"

Fresh tears fell from her brown eyes as she turned and ran back into Katya's room to make sure she was ok. Noting that she was. Rage quickly strapped her knives to her arms and what ever else she could fit on her body and then turned around to leave the office. One of the doctors came up to stop her and she whirled around on him, pointing one of her knives at him.

"Do not stop me." She hissed, her eyes turning hard and steely.

Turning back around, Rage walked slowly out of the entrance of the building into broad daylight, knowing perfectly well she could be killed at any moment.

"You want me, bitch?" Rage screamed. "Fine, come and get me...but do it like a professional. Don't hide behind some scope. COME AND GET ME!"

Raevin
Oct 6th, 2003, 09:58:08 PM
"You want me, bitch?.......Fine, come and get me...but do it like a professional. Don't hide behind some scope. COME AND GET ME!"

She read that spoken off Rage's lips. A smile appeared on her full lips, as a hazel eye peered through the scope. Her finger caressed the trigger again and sent a round that scattered concrete from the wall near Rage's head, causing the brunette to duck and dive for cover.

" Oh, I'm coming Rage....you can count on that. And it will be as a professional."

She stood up and brought the rifle up next to her head pointed upwards. Her eyes narrowed and she decided she would do it now. She would face Rage today, on even terms.

" Wait for me Rage.....don't run anywhere."

She took the rifle apart and placed it back where she had hidden it before. Checking her other weapons, she took the stairway that lead to the lift that lead to the street below. Once out of th building, she ran the four blocks she had between them.

Rage
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:23:47 PM
Rage ducked behind the wall, fresh tears falling down her face. This was the exact reason she was wanting to get out of the business. Katya and Taz were fighting for their lives because of her. If they lived, no, they would live, they would be better off without her in their lives.

She wiped away the tears, smearing the blood on her cheeks. She was going to find out who this woman was and why she wanted herself and her friends dead. She seemed so familiar to her, as if she had seen her someplace before, but she just could not place it...and that tattoo. That is what was bugging her the most. The dragon tattoo was the right of passage for the female members of her family. She remembered suffering through it right before her parents were killed and now this woman bore the exact same dragon on her arm. What did it mean?

Rage took a few deep breaths to calm herself, saying a quick prayer to any god that would listen to save the lives of her two friends and grabbed her blasters, clenching them in her hands. She stood, cracking her neck and rotating her shoulders before peering around the corner, waiting for this woman to show.

Raevin
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:16:37 AM
She moved within the crowd that was building across the street. She kept her eyes on Rage as she spied the woman huddled against the wall, and peering around the corner of it. Too many people were around, that was too many witnesses. She stepped out onto the road and pointed at Rage.

"How bad you want me? Come get me Rage."

Then smiled as she turned and took off running down a nearby alley, in hopes her target would turn hunter.

As she ran down the narrow ezpanse between the buildings, she glanced back to see if Rage was indeed coming for her.

Rage
Oct 9th, 2003, 07:37:48 AM
A slow, sadistic smile spread across Rage's face as she watched the woman disappeared into the crowd and down an alley. Holstering her blasters, she stood, staring after her for a moment.

Rage looked around and then went across the street and into the building, only to appear on the roof, tracking the woman from above as she ran from roof top to roof top. This woman would get the confrontation she wanted once and for all. She did not know this city as well as Rage did, so she knew all the tricks of getting around without being detected and laughed to herself.

"So the hunter has become the hunted." Rage called out. "Nice twist you have thrown into the game."

Raevin
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:25:49 PM
Raevin kept running, her long coat flowing behind her. She could feel Rage behind her, she didnt know where she was, but could feel her just the same. It was that "sixth" sense that assasins usually had.

She scaled a wall, and continued down the next alleyway. She jumped into a speeder and took off, heightening the stakes for Rage.

"C'mon Rage....don't disappoint me now.....keep up with me."

She was now dodging traffic as she manuevered her speeder towards a more secluded spot.

Rage
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:12:10 AM
Jumping the distance to the other roof, Rage ran to the other side of it, her eyes never leaving her. A smiled crept onto her face. She knew exactly where she was heading to.

Rage quickly climbed down the building and grinned when she saw a Padawan leave his speeder bike. She reached it, taking off on it after the mysterious woman while muttering 'dumb Padawans' to herself.

The city behind them, Rage kept her eyes on her as they raced on. She was actually starting to enjoy this chase and it felt good to have control of the machine she was on and the sharp wind whipping around her. Something she had not done in a long time. Something she had not done since she was younger.

Rage gave the throttle all it hand and soon came up upon the speeder and turned her piercing eyes on her as they were side to side. She gauged the distance between them and with a sad thought to the speeder bike, leapt from it into the speeder behind the woman. She quickly grabbed her blaster and held it to her head as she moved to sit next to her.

"You have to admit, that was fun, wasn't it?" Rage laughed bitterly, never taking her eyes or her blaster off of the woman. As the she brought the speeder to a slow stop, Rage climbed out of it, never taking her blaster off of her.

"You have a few questions to answer. Why are you trying to kill me and why the frell do you have the Simone family tattoo on your arm?"

Raevin
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:24:13 PM
The young woman sat there, head facing Rage. She stared at the barrel through silver rimmed dark glasses. She slowly exited the speeder herself under the cautious eyes of Rage. Standing there her long coat coming to rest around her body, partially open. She slowly took the coat off to reveal the sleeveless jumpsuit underneath. Tossing the coat to the side she stood relaxed.

"First off, toots... You were a contract hit. That was till I found out who you really were. Then it became presonal."

She walked around Rage slowly, like a shark circles its prey. Then she hit the stunning assasin with a load of bricks with her next reply.

"And why do I have the tattoo of the Simone family? Thats easy.....because I AM a Simone!!"

As Rage's eyes widened at the statement, Raevin kicked her leg out like snake. Knocking the gun out of hand, Raevin stepped in and with a follow up punch to Rage's jaw.

"Stupid bitch, Let's see if our parents were right about you....hmph! Their precious little girl.....I've waited for this a loooong time babe."

Then she charged in, two well skilled assasins going toe to toe, hit for hit, block for block.

Rage
Oct 11th, 2003, 02:13:19 PM
Rage turned cold, steely eyes upon her, wiping blood from the corner of her mouth and then spitting a mouth full of it at her feet. She stared at her, watching the woman carefully as her words began to sink in.

'I am a Simone...Our parents....'

Rage shook her head in denial. There was no way it could be. Just absolutely no way.

"You are a liar!" Rage yelled, hitting her with an upper cut that landed squarely under her jaw. "You cannot be a Simone. I was an only child when my parents died."

Rage's eyes went wide with fury for the deception laid out infront of her. Being a hit, no doubt about it...but this...this woman being related to her...claiming to be her sister. Impossible. Rage reached for her holsters, unstrapping them, letting them fall to the ground. She released the knives from her arms and dropped them along side her feet. She would enjoy this using hand to hand combat, no weapons needed.

"You tell me why you claim to have my family name or I will kill you were you stand." Rage hissed, lowering her head, her hair falling into her eyes as she watched the other woman with eye's of a trained killer.

Raevin
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:13:58 PM
She rubbed her jaw with her fingers.

"Nice hit, wanna try that again?"

She said as she stepped in closer, in a guarded stance as she measured her sister up.

"You weren't an only child Ileya....Our mother was pregnant with me before you were taken."

She let loose a combonation of a kick, spinning back hand and kick. All were blocked by her older sibling.

"I was the only child after your kidnapping.... And I had the distinct pleasure of trying to live in your shoes! I wasn't good enough for them.....They wanted YOU back....they didn't care about ME!! So you shouldn't be mad that I bear the same name as you....it is I who should be mad and rightfully so for you taking my parents from me!"

He eyes narrowed and took a hard look to them, Her hands clenched and her watery eyes let the first tears fall.

"I hate you."

Came out in a harsh and hardfelt whisper. Thats when she charged in and took Rage to the ground.

Rage
Oct 11th, 2003, 08:35:10 PM
Before Rage could think, she was upon her and Rage fell to the ground, taking her with her and rolling her over with her feet. Her 'sister' landed on her back and Rage flipped to her feet.

"You lie!" Rage screamed, her mind starting to take everything she said in. Her head was spinning. It could not be true. Was she lied to about her parent' death? Was she truly kidnapped? Did that mean her parents were still alive.

Rage brought her hands up to her head, clenching fistfulls of her own hair and she stumbled back a few feet from shock. She leaned against the speeder, her head starting to shake from side to side in her own denial.

"That cannot be true." She half whispered, her voice cracking. She looked at her sister, her eyes taking her in for the first time as she got up from the ground. "If you truly are my sister, then pray tell me...why was I kidnapped? Why was I lied to about my...our parents being dead?"

Rage moved from the speeder, her body starting to shake from the shock of the last twenty four hours. She fell to her knees in the dirt and began to cry loudly. She fell to her elbows, har hands grabbing handfuls of dirt as she replayed the lies, the deciet over and over in her mind. If this was true, then had Lyla been in on it?

Rage suddenly stiffened and sat up straight. Something was not right. How could she have been kidnapped when she was bounced around from different foster homes since her parents' so-called deaths?

'Someone wanted you out of the way...someone wanted you to suffer...' Her inner voice told her.

With that knowledge, fresh pain emerged within her and she pounded the earth with her fists over and over until they bled, screaming 'why' at the top of her lungs.

Raevin
Oct 12th, 2003, 06:43:28 PM
She stood there wanting to attack, but watching her sister breakdown as she did was starting to take the wind out of her sails. A more confusing conflict built within her now. she hated her, but this very moment, she actually felt sorry for her, because she didnt know what was going on. Raevin looked at the ground, her eyes scrunching a bit as she thought. She exhaled slowly and the anger she was burning on, slowly dissipated and all was left was a tired young woman who had a sister that needed her right now.

Without thinking, she stepped towards her and dropped to her knees, wrapping her arms around her slowly, with an expression that spoke as to 'wonder' why she was doing this in the first place, embraced her tightly. Raevin's eyes closed and she for the millionth time felt shame in her life. Her parents put her through that hell for years, and now she put herself through it with her actions with Rage. She whispered her sister's name to calm her down.

"Ileya."

Rage
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:33:17 AM
It took her a few minutes to register, but when it did, Rage turned to look at her sister. She laughed a little, both of them must look a fright.

"I - I'm sorry you had to go through that." Rage whispered, still shaking from the shock. "I had no idea. I thought they were dead."

She felt her own arms wrap around her sister's body, her hand coming up to stroke her hair softly. She replayed the last few hours in her mind and shook her head.

"I guess if I went through that, I would want you dead as well." Rage sighed, her arms tightening around her. "I don't even know your name."

Raevin
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:56:37 AM
"I - I'm sorry you had to go through that."

Raevin just looked back at her, not saying a word. Only that confused look at what she felt at the moment. All this time she wanted her dead and now she calmed her down. And the fact that Ileya returned her actions with affection made her more confused. All her life of getting kicked to the curb by the two people in her life she only wanted love from, and the one she was taught to hate did it.

"I had no idea. I thought they were dead."

The gods only knew how Raevin wished that were true.

"Well, they aren't."

She stood up and took a few steps back.

"They're still alive and on Corellia. Our homeworld."

"I guess if I went through that, I would want you dead as well."

Again she said nothing, just watched her sister. What would she know? Sure she could think she knew what it was like....but she wouldn't...couldn't.

"I don't even know your name."

She wiped her wet cheeks and sniffled. Then looked down at Rage.

"It's Raevin.....and that is my real name."

She walked back to the speeder and leaned forward with her hands grasping the sides of the driver side. Shaking her head slowly and thinking at what to do now.

Rage
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:16:56 AM
"Raevin." Rage whispered, a small smile lighting her face. "It fits you."

Rage came to her full height and turned to look at her younger sister. She could tell Raevin was dealing with conflicted emotions right now and would not push her on anything. Where they were going to go from there, she bet neither of them knew, but one thing was for sure, she would find their parents and demand answers from them and get the true story once and for all about her life.

She turned her eyes upon Raevin, taking in her hunched over form and looked down to the dirt. Her thoughts went to Katya and Taz, both lives hanging on the line and Raevin was the cause of it.

'That's not true, you're the cause of it.' Rage thought to herself, her decision clear to quit Fatal Beauty and the whole business confirmed. She would not put anyone else she loved in danger, especially her sister.

Raevin
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:22:48 AM
She turned her head as Rage commented on her name. She stared at her sister without smiling or even a hint of irritation. She had a war going on inside her, here stood the woman who had made her life a living hell with just her memory alone, and now she showed Raevin affection?? No! This wasn't right.....she hated Ileya, without so much of a sigh she pushed herself from the speeder and took off running.

Rage
Oct 15th, 2003, 10:47:58 AM
"RAEVIN!" Rage yelled, turning around to watch her run off. She let out a few choice curse words before taking off after her, doing something she had never done before...left her beloved blasters and knives behind.

She followed her back into the more populated area of the city with the sun beating down on the them. She knew Raevin had to be getting tired and hungry, frell, she was!

"Raevin!" She yelled again. Rage spotted her and before she could go after her, a crowd of people barged infront of her, making Rage lose track of her. She let out a scream of frustration when she could not find her sister. She had only just found her, only to have lost her.

Rage turned and punched the glass window behind her, glaring at the owner of the shop who dared to start up with her. She threw a few credits his way to cover the cost of replacing it and stormed back to get her weapons...if they were even still there.

She sighed in relief to find them in one piece and threw them over her shoulder as she walked tiredly back to the clinic that Katya and Taz were. She sent out a prayer that the two would be all right as she entered the clinic. No one came near her, fearing the wrath she had dealt before and were no doubt scared by her appearance.

Rage walked into Katya's room, barking an order to know an update on Taz and went to check on her friend. She relaxed some when she found her stable, then turned to head into the shower, to think of a way to find her sister and begin to hopefully repair the damage that their 'loving' parents caused.

Katya Sabutai
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:40:36 PM
Her blue eyes opened and she smiled at Rage. She felt better after her bacta treatments. Thank the gods for that thing! She sat up still a bit sore and tight.

"Rage.....you look exhausted."

Feeling an uneasiness from her close friend she narrowed her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Rage
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:57:46 PM
Rage, freshly showered and changed, looked up from where she sat to see Katya awake and addressing her. Rage looked at her with a mixture of shame, hurt, betrayal and love in her brown eyes.

Looking away from her, she was relieved to see her best friend recovered and prayed Taz would recover as well. Getting up from her chair she went to look at herself in the mirror and grimaced at the bruising on her jaw and arms.

'What a sight.' She thought to herself, turning back around to face Katya.

"Katya, as of now I am turning in my resignation to you." Rage whispered painfully, reaching for her gear withough an explanation as to why.

Katya Sabutai
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:44:57 PM
"Not accepted."

Came her reply quick and easy. Too quick, for Rage took a few before trying to argue the point.

"Look, we went into this thing knowing that something like this could and would happen. I have no regrets on that. We both live by the sword and die by the sword girl. We can't change that about us. So.....no....I don't accept your resignation....and no arguing cause that would only lead to a brawl."

She said smirking and arching an eyebrow at her closest friend.

Rage
Oct 15th, 2003, 05:05:05 PM
Rage dropped her gear onto the floor with a 'thud' and turned around to look at Katya.

"I'm quitting whether you accept my resignation or not." Rage said, her voice calm...too calm. "You almost died and Taz is hanging onto his life by a thread...yes...Taz is fighting for his life as well, Katya...all because of me! That woman..." Rage choked back tears for a moment before continuing. "I was the hit she was after. Me! You and Taz were sought after because I hold you closest of all to my heart and she knew exactly where to get me."

Rage walked back to the window and placed her hands on either side of the opening, watching the people recovering from the commotion she and Raevin had stirred up only moments before.

"I cannot do that to you again, Katya." She whispered, tears falling from her eyes.

Katya Sabutai
Oct 15th, 2003, 05:34:25 PM
"No youre NOT!! If I gave two shakes at that aspect I wouldn't be in this business in the forst place! You are my right hand in this Rage! Without you I........" She stopped and rubbed her side, it hurt and she was getting excited. ".....fine....you want out, I'll give it to you. I'll send your damned severance pay."

She turned her head to look at the wall. She was hurt that Rage would take this way out. They always talked that they'd leave this universe in a blaze of glory. And she almost did jus that.

Rage
Oct 15th, 2003, 08:45:54 PM
"Katya....wait." Rage whispered, hoping that Katya heard her. She looked past her reflection in the the mirror to find her hovering in the doorway. Slowly she turned around to look at her best friend.

"There's more to it than you know, Kat." Rage said, grabbing her gear from the floor. "If you have time to listen, I need to tell you."

With eyes wide as saucers, she looked at her best friend, hoping she would want to hear it all, hoping she would not turn her back on her when she needed her the most.

Katya Sabutai
Oct 15th, 2003, 08:53:21 PM
She turned to look back at Rage.

"Seems thats all I have now doesn't it?"

She sighed and shook her head.

"I'm listening."

Rage
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:45:36 AM
She looked at Katya for a minute before turning back to look out the window, as if hoping to catch a glimpse of Raevin.

'Where are you?' Rage thought to herself.

"You know my past, my childhood, right?" Rage asked, turning to see Katya nod. Rage moved away from the window to sit down on the bed. "It was all a lie, Kat. All of it."

Rage let out a frustrated sigh, blinking back the tears that threatened to fall and leaned her head against the wall.

"My parents were not killed in an accident like I was told."Rage bit out between clenched teeth. "Someone took me away from them, wanted me out of the way. I do not know why, but I intend to find out."

Rage could not look at Katya right now, to do so would release more tears that she just did not have the energy to let go. She was exhausted, she wanted to go home and sleep for a few days straight.

"That woman who was after me...after us..." Rage paused for a moment and then steeled herself to turn and look at her best friend. "She is my younger sister, Katya. Trained assassin just like I am."

Katya Sabutai
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:47:56 AM
"She is my younger sister, Katya. Trained assassin just like I am."

Wow.....how's that for a clusterfux? To find out the person who is after you is your sister.....let alone knowing your family is alive and your past is a complete sham.

" Holy frell......"

was all she could manage to say....you couldnt say anything to rectify something like that, especially knowing your business was going under.

Rage
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:09:35 AM
Rage looked away from her, her eyes drawn to the floor.

"I do not want to leave, Katya, but I also do not want to risk the lives of the people I love." She whispered in a small voice.

All of a sudden Rage was feeling lost, like she did not know who the frell she was anymore.

"I hate this, Kat." She murmured, bringing her legs up onto the bed to wrap her arms around them. She lowered her head onto her knees and let the tears flow.

Katya Sabutai
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:20:04 AM
Slowly sliding out of the bed, she gingerly made her way to Rage and wrapped her arms around her.

"Hey, its alright girl.....we'll get through this as we always do....we're too tough and stubborn for our own good you know that."

Rage hugged her back and she grimaced.

"Ow! careful hun, still a bit tender there."

She managed to laugh.

Rage
Oct 16th, 2003, 12:43:32 PM
Rage wiped her eyes and looked over at Katya, smiling.

"I could always count on you, couldn't I?" Rage asked, feeling guilty for not having been there for Raevin. She could not help feeling guilty, even though it was not her fault she was taken away.

"I just want to know why this happened, Kat. Raevin was put through hell growing up, trying to live in my shadow. Why would anyone want to do that to me...to her...to us?" Rage asked, her voice rising. "My gawd...who is sick enough to tear a family apart like that?"

Rage got off the bed and began pacing the length of the room, her mind in over drive trying to figure things out. She suddenly swayed and fell against the wall, feeling nauseus and dizzy.

"I've got to sit down." She said faintly before giving in to the engulfing blackness.

Katya Sabutai
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:45:05 AM
"We could always count on each other Rage....and dont ever forget that. We pulled each other out of some hard and trying times."

She sat back down and let out a sigh that spoke of pain as she held her side near where the bullet had entered.

"Thats why I am so admant about you leaving. Without you, Fatal Beauty is dead....."

Thats when Rage walked over towards the door and slumped against the wall. Then she went all the way down.

"RAGE!!"

She scrambled for the com button and called the nurse. She hobbled quickly over to Rage and cradled her in her arms.

" It's ok girl, you'll be alright."

Rage
Oct 17th, 2003, 08:03:47 AM
She slowly came to, groaning at the pounding in her head. Rage brought her hands up to her head, rubbing her eyes with her fingers as she heard the doctor speaking.

"....been under extreme stress. She needs to rest or she will end up killing herself!"

Rage groaned again finally opening her eyes to see Kat standing next to her and the doctor facing her, looking extremely annoyed.

'Guess Kat's been giving him Hell.' Rage thought with a smile. 'That's my girl.'

"Kat..." Rage said, her own voice making her head throb. She dropped to a whisper and reached for Katya. "Taz....is he ok?"

Katya Sabutai
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:58:38 AM
Before Kat could answer Rage, Her own hand struck out and grabbed the doctor by his coat front and pulled him in close to her as her voice got ice cold along with her eyes.

" Let me make this clear to you this one time doc.......I dont care if I'm in the I.C.U. and in a coma, but you raise your voice to me one more time.....and I'm pulling that stethascope up through your backside you got that?!!"

The doctor nodded quickly and Kat released him.

"Now, I agree with you there, she needs her rest and maybe now she will listen..." She turned her head to look at Rage laying there. " With NO argument?"

The doctor shrugged and left before inviting more of this blondes wrath. Leaving Kat alone with Rage.

" He's still fighting, they said that round took alot out of him, what that means I dont know....I havent seen him yet though. But Rage, worry about Taz later....we need to worry about YOU now. He wis a strong kid, he'll make it. You need to rest girl."

She said as she brushed some strands of hair from Rages face.

Rage
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:06:46 AM
She opened her eyes again and groaned against the light. She felt Katya's fingers on her hair and reached up with her own hand to take Katya's.

"Kat...please..find out about Taz." She whispered. "I cannot rest until I know he is ok."

She pleaded with her eyes for Katya to do what she asked and her friend stood there, staring stubbornly at her. Rage suddenly laughed, thinking of all that the three of them had gone through together and her laughter turned into crying as Raevin came to mind.

Rage turned on her side, curling up as she stared off thinking about her sister. She prayed where ever she was, she was safe.
The doctor walked back to her and her eyes flew to him, watching him carefully as he pulled out a needle.

"Oh come on!" Rage argued as injected her with it. "I don't need to be shot up with ssss...."

Rage felt herself drifting off into the blackness whether she liked it or not and the last thing she remembered was cussing the doctor and his needles.

Katya Sabutai
Oct 18th, 2003, 01:21:23 AM
Katya did what Rage asked, she went to see how Taz was doing even though it was difficult for her to move. Against thier wishes, she seen the teen hacker. Laying in a coma and the news she got from the doctor made her cry. It wasn't fair for him, part of her wished Rage's sister took his life. This would be hard on Rage and herself.

"Are you sure doc? There's nothing to help that?"

"Yes miss Sabutai, the round hit him and destroyed where it passed through, he's lucky to be alive actually."

Her eyes turned stone cold and made the doctor shift uneasily under their stare.

"I dont call what he will go through as lucky doc. He's only seventeen for kriffing sakes!!"

"Language Miss Sabutai....please."

"Damn you and your language! There should be something you could do to help.!"

The doctor shook his head and Kat almost decked him right there for doing that. She was left there looking at the frail form of Taz, trying not to think of how he will be later. She go tup and went back to her room with Rage.

Rage
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:24:08 AM
Rage bolted awake, her eyes wide and breathing heavy. She reached for her blasters on in stinct and then it hit her where she was at. She groaned, looking around to find a nurse walking into her room.

"Where is Katya?" Rage demanded. The nurse smiled and pointed to the wall. Rage turned, finding Katya asleep on the other bed. "How long was I out?"

"All night." The nurse replied.

" 'All night?' " Rage repeated in amazement. It had been awhile since she slept more than three or four hours at a time and she lowered her head to look at the bed sheet covering her. Then she realized she was in a gawd awful hospital gown. Rolling her eyes, she picked at the collar uncomfortably and noticed the nurse pulling a needle out of her pocket.

"Oh no, I do not think so." Rage said, pointing at it. "You are not going to get me again with that thing."

"It is ok, Nurse. She does not need it right now....as long as she follows orders." The doctor said, walking into the room.

"And what orders are those?" Rage asked with raised eyebrow, hearing Katya stir behind her. She smiled in relief.

"Lots and lots of rest. No stress. You need to relax, mentally and physically."

" 'No stress?' " Rage laughed. Yeah right. She added silently with a smirk. "I can try."

No try....'do'." The doctor ordered, signing her chart and looking at the nurse. "She and Ms. Sabutai are released. They may leave at any time."

Taz Finch
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:57:32 PM
Eyes slowly opened and the light of the room made his vision blurred. He brought his hand up to block the light and turned his head. A slight groan escaped him and he felt a hand grasp his wrist to gently yet fimly bring it back down.

"Glad to see you're awake Mr.Finch."

Came a pretty voice. Whoa...where the frell am I ....Heaven?? He wondered. His eyes focused and the nurse came into view. A nice looking brunette with pretty blue eyes. The teen geek smiled groggily and his voice came out in a hoarce whipser.

"Hi.......Is it time for my sponge bath?"

The nurse laughed and patted his head.

"No hon, I'm afraid not. That's not scheduled till next shift."

"Ohhh...is the...nurse from that shift....pretty like you?"

She bit her lip and kept from laughing.

"Ummmmm, not exactly."

He frowned in his groggy state. The fates have struck again.

"Figures."

Came his reply and the nurse looked at him with an "awww" look as she checked his vitals. The doctor came in and checked Taz out as the nurse finished up with her "things to do" on him.

"Taz, Im going to lightly poke you with a needle, you tell me if you feel it ok?"

"Yessir."

The doctor did what he said he'd do and asked.

"Feel that?"

"No."

"How about that?"

"No."

The doctor slowly shook his head.

"Can you move your legs?"

"No.......I guess it's asleep or somethin'"

The doctor sighed and gave him the news.

"I'm afraid not Taz. You see, when the bullet penetrated your body, it destroyed your spine and some of the nerves that help the muscles work when your brain tells it too. "

He looked at the doctor, a little afraid and a little shocked.

"So what are you tryin to say?"

"I'm saying you are paralyzed Taz, from the waist down. You will be confined to a hoverchair."

"And there is nothing you can do to fix it?"

"Even if there were surgery done, you'd only get partial use and not by much. Best you could get is movement with crutches."

Taz leaned back and sighed....his life has just went from bad...to Oh my gawd just shoot me!!!

Katya Sabutai
Oct 19th, 2003, 02:06:53 PM
"She and Ms. Sabutai are released. They may leave at any time."

Once the nurse and doctor left the room, she piped in as she really wasn't sleeping.

"About kriffing time."

She turned and sat up and looked at Rage. A smile grgacing her face which was void of makeup, Katya always hated her face "naked" of such things....Natural beauty she had always said had excluded her.

"You look like crap."

She said with a laugh. Then the news of Taz came back to her and she sighed deeply. She needed to tell Rage.

Rage
Oct 19th, 2003, 02:32:19 PM
Rage slowly turned around to look at Katya and raised a delicate eyebrow.

"And you do not?" She asked with a wink, slowly getting off the bed and closing the door to their room. Rage wasted no time in yanking the gown off and dressing in her own clean clothes.

Sitting on the bed, she slid her boots on and buckled them, then reached for her weapons. As she was fastening the holster, she looked up at Katya.

"Well, are you going to tell me or will I have to beat it out of you?" Rage asked with a smile. She had always known when Katya had needed to tell her something and it was no different then. She brushed her hair and then moved to stand infront of her.

"What is it, Kat?" Rage whispered.

Katya Sabutai
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:58:07 PM
She looked at Rage with a sad expression. Her eyes began to water up a bit and she fought it back.

"It's Taz Rage.....I went to see him, He was still in a coma and .....and the doctor said. He said Taz will be paralyzed. For life Rage....that sweet, aggrivating kid won't walk again."

She said and broke down. Her face in her hands as she cried for thier teen geek hacker. She could just imagine how his laughter and comical ways would be totally devoid when he wakes up and gets on with his life.

Rage
Oct 20th, 2003, 07:55:45 AM
'Paralyzed.'

The word echoed in her mind over and over and Rage ducked her head, knowing it was all her fault. She wrapped her arms around Katya and hugged her, the guilt of the what happened the last day weighing heavily on her.

"You know Taz, he'll bounce back somehow." Rage said with hope in her voice. "Why, he's probably talking a pretty nurse into a sponge bath right now."

The small smile disappeared from her face as she pulled away from Katya and looked at the door.

"I'm going to see him. Coming?" Rage asked without waiting for an answer.

Walking out of their room, she looked at a nurse and without even being asked, was told where Taz was and that he was awake. Rage smiled at her and made her way into Taz's room. Beeps and hums were coming from monitors hooked up to her teen friend and she felt her heart constrict with pain at what he was having to go through.

Coming to the side of his bed, she reached to take his hand in her's while her other hand came up to brush the hair out of his face. Rage leaned over, placing a soft kiss on his lips and then his cheek.

"I am so sorry, Taz." She whispered, fresh tears falling down her cheeks. "This is all my fault."

Taz Finch
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:46:52 AM
His voice a hoarse whisper when she did that.

"A waitwaitwait........I get shot and then... you kiss me on the lips AS well as my cheek?? I'd like to get shot again, please."

He started to laugh and cough and noticed she wasn't laughing at all. She was crying. She mustve found out his diagnosis. He placed his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in. As she rested her head on his shoulder, he kissed her temple and whispered.

"It's not your fault Rage, It's not your fault. You didn't pull the trigger."

Rage
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:14:55 AM
Rage bit her lip to keep from telling Taz that no, she did not pull the trigger, but her sister had. She would wait to tell him anything of Raevin until after he had recovered. Right now, his getting better was more important than anything.

She sniffled, raising up from where her head rested on his chest to wipe her eyes. She gave in and placed another kiss on his lips.

"I'm not the bitch you think I am, Taz." Rage whispered in his ear. "But don't let that get out, I've got a rep to uphold, you know? You get better, you hear me, Taz?" She playfully ordered, looking up to see Katya hovering in the door way. She offered her a small smile before turning back to look at his doctor.

"You...spare no expense. He gets the best of everything...and send me the bill."

Taz Finch
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:08:43 AM
"I have never thought you to be a ....bitch, Rage."

He said in a tired voice. His eyes closing a bit.

"And I'll trade blows....with whomever....thinks that....babe"

He went silent as he fell back asleep from his medication from earlier.

Katya Sabutai
Oct 21st, 2003, 12:18:05 PM
The blonde stood next to the doctor. She tapped his shoulder and pointed at Taz.

"Like my partner said doc....he gets THE best you got it? And forward the bill to this address....She handed him a holocard of the business address.....We'll take care of it."

She looked at Rage and Rage knew they would share in the expenses of their little geek hacker. Both women loved him to death and would fight all day till they were blue in the face on who would pay for him...it was just alot easier to share in this than squabble. Plus there would be enough squabbling from Taz when he finally finds out that Rage would be leaving. Katya smiled inwardly to herself knowing that if anyone here could reach Rage, it would be him.

Raevin
Oct 21st, 2003, 12:47:56 PM
She sat with her legs dangling over the edge. She looked down at the streets that were over forty stories below her. Everything she planned , everything she fought for recently went to Hoth and back. She hated her sister SO much growing up in her parent's household and now that she had met her face to face, she wasn't really hating her....she was now hating her parents even more. She pounded her fist into the ferrocrete structure of the building and stood up. She made up her mind.....Ileya wouldn't die for what she went through....no....the one's who hated her enough to put her through it would.

She stood up and walked back to her speeder parked on the roof top next to her. She checked her twin pistols and that predatory smile appeared once more....she was again in the killing mode.

"Baby's coming home dear mommy and daddy. We'll see how you like me now.....this woman you've created...your sweet little monster."

She said as she wiped a stray tear off her cheek. She hopped in the speeder and headed or the spaceport. Time to go home and put a bullet in their heads. To finally show them what her life had meant to her all these years.

Rage
Oct 21st, 2003, 03:49:01 PM
Rage knew Katya was not at all happy about her wanting to resign from Fatal Beauty, but she had to understand why she felt that way and she prayed she did.

Looking down at Taz's sleeping face, she smiled, kissed his cheek and then rose from his side to walk to Katya. She stood infront of her for a moment and did something that probably shocked herself and Katya at the same time. She hugged her friend.

Rage clung to her, showing Katya a vulnerability she had never seen before in her friend. She pulled away, looking at Katya and then walked out of the hospital without another word. She needed to clear her mind for a few minutes before resuming her place at Taz's bedside.

Rage returned a few hours later to find Kat still there and Taz asleep. She smiled at her friend and then went to the bed next to Taz and curled up on it. She reached out with her hand to take his. Stroking his knuckles with her thumb, her eyes never leaving his face, she whispered,

"I cannot lose you, Taz."

Taz Finch
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:00:29 AM
His lips curled into a smile, then his eyes opened and his head turned to face her. His hand held her's back, and he spoke a little clearer than before, but still a little groggy.

"Rage...babe.....you keep that talk up and holding my hand and people will think we're dating."

Then he stopped and patted her hand.

"Ok yeah.... keep doing just that......that's a great idea."

A beaming smile graced his face as he closed his eyes once more.

Rage
Oct 22nd, 2003, 05:02:05 PM
"You wish." Rage whispered, moving off the bed to kiss his forehead. "Get better."

Rage walked away from him and over to Katya once more. With a glance back at Taz, she lowered her head and let out a heavy sigh.

"What are we going to do, Kat?" She asked, feeling totally at a loss.