PDA

View Full Version : Glass Houses: Like a Stone (open)

Bosh
Sep 23rd, 2003, 04:59:31 PM
HIs first time in the real world, his first time alone. Bosh was terrified of this city, despite his enormous stature. He was tall, and wide. His flesh was stony and thick in some places, but soft to the touch in others. His strength was monsterous, but not that of the average golem. This is what he got for being a halfbreed.

Unknowing of what next to do, he walked to the closest building, marked "Information." He asked for help, and where he was, but he was met with fearful eyes and shaky hands. "I can't help you." was all he got out of the man.

His eyes looked ascant, and he started to slowly walk off into the crowd.

Daria Nytherciria
Sep 27th, 2003, 05:22:25 AM
A petite figure bumped into the towering creature and was knocked off her feet, hissing as she landed with a thud.

Bosh
Sep 27th, 2003, 08:29:33 AM
Bosh turned to see what had knocked into him, but didn't see anything at first. Then he realized that it was a girl, and she was on the floor. He held out a massive hand to help her up if she so chose it.

"Sorry Miss, I didn't see you there."

Daria Nytherciria
Sep 27th, 2003, 08:36:26 AM
Something rolled off of the girls tongue that sounded like a jumble of letters- angry letters. She refused the hand at first and began to stand up, realizing only moments later what it was she had bumped into.

“…j’tohh do,” the Doz’rahs eyes widened.

Despite the fact that the two were stood still, the crowd still swept around them like pebbles in a pond.

“I don’t know how I didn’t see you.”

The fact that her hair and cloak were all tousled didn’t dawn upon Daria. She was too entranced by the odd creature.

“You aren’t a local, are you?”

Bosh
Sep 27th, 2003, 08:41:37 AM
He shook his head slightly.

"No, I'm not."

Daria Nytherciria
Sep 27th, 2003, 08:44:24 AM
“Me too.”

She smiled. There was something other-worldly about Daria, which people often commented on. Her style of dress certainly wasn’t traditional, if there was such a thing, and her accent (with rolling r’s and mispronounced i’s) was unique.

“Are you looking for something? You look lost.”

Bosh
Sep 27th, 2003, 08:48:00 AM
He smiled slightly, but it felt forced to him.

"I really don't know. Maybe a home."

This girl was pecular to Bosh, but then again, he didn't have much to go by in the past either.

"Why are you here?"

Daria Nytherciria
Sep 27th, 2003, 08:50:39 AM
“Shopping,” Daria lifted a small bag, which was bulging in various places at odd angles.

Despite how she imagined it would irk Naj, she added:

“If you want to find a home, maybe I can help you.”

Bosh
Sep 27th, 2003, 08:54:38 AM
Bosh smiled. He wasn't used to this kindness, he was used to being the local 'freak'.

"Thanks." he said simply.

Daria Nytherciria
Sep 27th, 2003, 09:00:33 AM
“We should probably get out of the street. I’m Daria, by the way.”

Daria looked for somewhere to get out the fray to. There was a betch, but she was skeptical as to whether it would support the big lug. Worth a try, at least. She sat down and motioned for Bosh to do the same.

“Where are you from?”

Bosh
Sep 27th, 2003, 11:37:31 AM
"Good idea."

He walked to the side with her, and slowly sat down. He didn't put all his weight onto it, it definatley would've snapped had he done so.

"I'm Bosh, it's nice to meet you Daria."

In response to her question, he simply pointed twards the gate of the town.

"Out there, past the sea."

Daria Nytherciria
Sep 27th, 2003, 01:57:28 PM
Daria gave a small nod. Bosh was an unusual name, she thought. Fitting.

“I see. What is like there?”