PDA

View Full Version : For consistancy's sake...

Figrin D'an
Sep 23rd, 2003, 04:34:34 PM
... I added either "GJO Administrator" or "GJO Moderator" to everyone's custom titles for GJO that didn't already have that listed. Feel free to tweak/adjust those titles with spiffy colors or text or whatever, but I think it's generally a good idea to have it the CT's, just so n00bs can easily identify staff people when looking through specific threads.

That's all... carry on. :)

Edit: I couldn't alter the CT's for Nav or Mr. .Net, because they're uber special or something. :mneh

Morgan Evanar
Sep 23rd, 2003, 04:54:18 PM
I wouldn't really worry about it, since he's only the guy who runs the entire boards ;)

Figrin D'an
Sep 23rd, 2003, 05:04:52 PM
Yeah... something tells me that an account called "SWFans.Net" would be pretty self explanatory.

:)

AmazonBabe
Sep 23rd, 2003, 06:31:54 PM
Good thinking Figs. Lets see what ye did to me CT...

:thumbup looks good

TheHolo.Net
Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:03:30 PM
Which title for Navaria? I'm not sure if she is a GJO admin or a GJO mod? I know I'm just a GJO mod. :p

Morgan Evanar
Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:06:18 PM
She be a Mod, mon.

TheHolo.Net
Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:09:08 PM
Tis done.

BTW: The Navaria name is a SWFans.Net RP Mod, putting that account in a different usergroup than forum mods and regular users, thus why you were not able to change her CT Fig man.

Figrin D'an
Sep 23rd, 2003, 10:47:45 PM
Originally posted by SWFans.Net
Tis done.

BTW: The Navaria name is a SWFans.Net RP Mod, putting that account in a different usergroup than forum mods and regular users, thus why you were not able to change her CT Fig man.

That's what I figured. No biggie, though. The change got made, so it's all good. :)

Master Yoghurt
Sep 26th, 2003, 07:33:10 PM
Awwww... I miss the cookie monster in SWFans title. I bet he must be tired of it by now though :lol