PDA

View Full Version : Working ... (open)

Kack Mebuff
Sep 23rd, 2003, 11:27:52 AM
In Docking Bay #: 831198313, Kack walked around, circling The Starskipper. It was time to make some minor repairs, not to mention clean her up a bit. He was dressed in a dirty workshirt and some torn pants; no point in ruining good clothes.

He decided first to make some additions to the weapons systems. Kack pulled out his tool box and removed his welder. Sparks flew as he added on the new extending blaster cannon.

After the new weapon was attached Kack pulled out his paint kit and began spraying the Jedi logo on the side of his ship. The blue gleaming sword, surrounded by branches was the official logo of the GJO. He bore it proudly on his craft.

Jandor
Sep 25th, 2003, 03:27:33 PM
-Jandor was wandering through the docking bays, as he often did; he enjoyed watching people tinker and loved to lend a hand.-

"..Nice..."

-He said, with reference to "The Starskipper".-

"...although you might mant to rework the charge backflow manifold on the cannon...

...I think there's a spare 5MW overflow magnetic constriction in one of the bays arouund here, that'll bring down the heat-waste generation and give it a faster cycle time....."

-He spoke as he approached the vessel; getting a good look at the cannon the entire time, his words were a little absent minded.-

"...but that's just my opinion..."

-He said as objectivley as he could.-

Kack Mebuff
Sep 25th, 2003, 08:18:55 PM
Kack sensed a new Force signature in the room and turned around as the new person spoke.

He smiled at the young man's advice.

"Thanks for the advice," he said.

He cleaned the grease off of his hands and then extended one.

"I'm Kack Mebuff, you are?"

Jandor
Sep 26th, 2003, 12:55:11 AM
"Jandor Tarvin...."

Kack Mebuff
Sep 26th, 2003, 12:03:10 PM
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Jandor. So where could I find this 5MW overflow magnetic constriction? Any improvements I could make to The Starskipper the better."

He paused for a moment, patting his baby's hull.

"So, what brings you to the Greater Jedi Order?"

Jandor
Sep 28th, 2003, 11:46:31 AM
"In a word.....
Peace."

Kack Mebuff
Sep 28th, 2003, 03:47:02 PM
"Most excellent. Of what status are you?" Kack inquired.