View Full Version : A time for change...

Selinica Miriya
Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:40:31 PM
It had been suggested to Miriya that she go speak with one of the masters here at the academy. A change of dispostion, from the deep darkness she had been in, to the light of the path that she had walked as a child had been sure to destroy her. But with the assurances and care of one Jedi whom she somehow could never bring herself to make an attempt on his llife, she had made it this far. He would have helped her the whole way himself, but he was a busy man, burdened with many responsabilities. She came here. And here she was...

"Hello. I have come."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:49:34 AM
“Why?”

A figure smiled, approaching Miriya from across the room.

Selinica Miriya
Sep 24th, 2003, 04:24:55 PM
Miriya saw the man.. Obviously a member of this order, and perhaps one in a more senior positon than the padawan she had talked with earlier...Her ice blue eyes followed him across the room to her.

"To return to the path of my childhood. I have, over many years, deviated from it greatly. I have many years teachings of the Force, but it has been soured by much hatred...I have spread death and destruction through the known and unknown regions of this galaxy. I was a lone Huntress of the Sith, something to be feared...It almost destroyed me, if not for the wisdom of one...friend...I would not be here to become the opposite of what so many years of darkness had made me."

She sighed.

"In short, I wish to become a Jedi, like I once was, many years ago. And I know it may be the best to start from the beginning, the very basic of training. A padawan, if you will."

Pause.

"I am Miriya D'aen Cailis."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 27th, 2003, 09:42:34 AM
“Starting from the beginning is always a sound and logical idea.”

Dasquian smiled.

“It is always good to hear that someone has decided to change their ways for the better, Miriya, however due to your past you will be put on a probation of sorts during your training, just to monitor your progress and ensure you do not stray once again.”

Selinica Miriya
Sep 29th, 2003, 04:38:49 PM
Miriya nodded.

"That is all very well understood. I would do what is required."

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 1st, 2003, 09:59:03 AM
“Very well. I would think a good first step would be to contact one of the available Masters (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26456) concerning your training. At the Order we also conduct mandotary classes, which you should sign up (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30347) for.

Good luck with returning to the path of the light, Miriya. May the Force be with you.”