PDA

View Full Version : Unchanged

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:26:16 PM
After the long ordeal of his return to the GJO, making a new acquaitance and going to the medbay was the most pleasant thing to Falcon. He woke up, sometime in the evening, in his quarters. It seems he had not been forgotten, and everything was as he left it...

"It's like I never left..." he said in slight wonder.

Falcon sat up, and looked to his desk. His writing left right where it was. To his nightstand; The book he had been reading had been left untouched. He picked it up, and flipped to the marked page, and started reading again...

Lady Mylia
Sep 23rd, 2003, 04:28:48 AM
Mylia was walking down that hall, carrying some books, she just came back from the archive. She was passing by some rooms when she noticed something scurry across the floor. She nearly dropped her books. "Eww, gross." She said outloud, when she noticed in went under a nearby door. She quickly went over to the door and balancing her books in one hand she knocked on the door she went under. "Hello, anyone home?! I huge bug just went into your room."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 23rd, 2003, 07:55:19 AM
*Natia had been spending the last few days hovering by herself. Sick with worry for her adopted Father. One of few adult males which she has taken to. But today she's going to go visit him. She had found out where Leten's quarters where and left him a message asking him to come to her Fathers room, room number with the message.

When she arrived at her Father's room, she noticed that a girl had poked her head in and was saying something about a bug*

Go on in. If he's not wanting company, he'll let you know.

*Natia straightens out her blue dress, runs a hand through her hair, making sure that it is neat, and wondering how her Father is going to react to the change that has happened to her. The last time he saw her, she had blonde hair, ice blue eyes. Now she has black hair with a white stripe and brown eyes. She takes a deep breath and enters the room*

Father...

*Natia says cautiously, not wanting to wake him if he's still asleep*

I've come to say hi and I heard that you're back.

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 23rd, 2003, 05:34:38 PM
Absorbed in his book, it took Falcon a few moments to hear the two voices flitting about his doorway. One of them could only be his adopted daughter...the other..was a new, unfamiliar voice.

"Natia...my darling girl. Come in...And you too, my friend. I am well..."

Natia and the other lady came quietly into the room. Falcon willed the door to shut slowly and silently.

"It's so good to see you again, Natia...." He looked at the other person. "And to make the pleasure of your acquaintance.."

Falcon smiled contentedly.

"I am Falcon Gyndar. You are a padawan here, correct? mmmhmm. What be your name?" He looked at Natia. "How long have I been sleeping? Oh it's so good to see you again.. There's been so much going on. I'm glad to be back."

He paused. Then was quiet. So many questions, and the confusion of so many weeks of destruction, the wise 30-ish Jedi had some difficulty getting himself back in order...

"I'm sorry..I'm getting ahead of myself..."

Lady Mylia
Sep 23rd, 2003, 06:54:48 PM
Mylia laughed. "It's okay. I'm Mylia Basque and I am a padawan. And you have a huge bug scurrying around in your room, somewhere. I just thought you'd like to know."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 24th, 2003, 07:40:10 AM
*Natia runs over to her Father and gives him a hug*

I've been so worried about you Father. I haven't seen you in so long or even heard from you. And you've been asleep for about three days.

*Natia has a huge smile on her face while looking at her Father*

Don't worry about getting ahead of yourself. You've been gone for quite awhile and you have many questions to ask.

*Natia hugs her Father again, obviously happy to see him*

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 24th, 2003, 04:11:40 PM
"Thank you, Mylia. You may stay for a while, if you so desire."

Falcon sighed. It was a blessing to his life to have such a caring daughter, even if she was adopted.

"I'm sure you'll want to know what has been going on with me. But first, yes, I will ask some questions. What have you been doing all this time, my daughter?"

Lady Mylia
Sep 24th, 2003, 07:04:52 PM
Mylia nodded her head. "No, thank you. I'll let you have you alone time. It was pleasure meeting you, both. Til next time." She said as she stepped out of the door and quietly closed her behind her.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 25th, 2003, 08:09:54 AM
Well Father, there isn't a whole lot to tell. I've met another biological sister of mine and she's joined the GJO. I've come across a childhood friend of mine. I've got an owl for a companion.

*Natia smiles as she notices that a snow owl had flown through the open door as Mylia left*

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 29th, 2003, 04:27:45 PM
He smiled. The few days sleep had done him some good. But something still troubled him..Natia had the right to know...

"Um, sweetie.. You know...back home? The Academy? Well, it's gone. Obliterated. It was attacked."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2003, 07:15:20 AM
*Natia gets a look of surprise on her face as she's told that the Academy is gone. Even though she wasn't able to learn to use the Force there since the terrain was to much for her, she still felt welcome there. And now, to find out that it's gone. It's not longer there. She blinks her eyes for a moment before taking a deep breath and nodding her head*

I'm sorry to hear that. Any idea on who is behind the destruction?? Are there any survivors??

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 30th, 2003, 04:13:40 PM
He looked at Natia. And felt kind of.. sorry. Tyntia had been the first place she had felt safe. Where she didn't have to worry. But his darling daughter seemed to be taking it rather well. A mark of her Jedi training. Falcon half-smiled... but still...

"For the past while, I haven't been able to figure it out. But feeling your presence around me again has helped. I think I know who may have done this. As for the survivors...There's maybe a third of the residents that made it out. A lot of the students were lost. Some of the teachers...Prito, my former master, and my mother. But my brother and sister are alright. And some others. I think Arken Camris, Loki Kale and.... I can't remember. I have the communique from Lyan..the survivor's list.. It's on a disk in my cloak, I think...Could you grab the disk from my cloak and my datapad out of the top left drawer of my desk? Thank you."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2003, 10:42:34 AM
*Natia's mouth drops open as she hears how few survived. Those that had welcomed her with open arms when she was a torn soul. Not trusting anyone or anything. She takes a deep breath, closing her mouth as she turns to get the disk and the datapad and hadns them to her Father*

I'm glad to hear that your brother and sister are alright.

**Poledra, the snow owl that flew into the room when Mylia left comes and lands on Natia's shoulder and gets herself comfortable, adding what comfort she can to Natia**

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 03:59:33 PM
Falcon accessed the list...there was an incoming update. So he waited for that. Then he read the list.

"Ah yes, so for masters we have Karina Allamind-Holtz, Elin, and Gribbitz Kine. For Knights we have Lyan Gyndar, Justinian Atreides, Opri Mann and Errika Shone. Padawans and the younger.......hmm... Shanyla Gyndar, Jena and Jana Sar, Arken Camris, Loki Kale, Yurthi Shone and Thalia Raede."

He sighed.

"That's less than I thought. So much loss. I supposed that is why I had such a restless sleep. Some of the escapees passed on from some severe injuries later..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:00:55 AM
*Natia stays silent as her Father is talking, not knowing what to say*

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:57:39 PM
He looked at Natia...

"...some of the survivors will be coming here. Right now, the ones who will not be joining me are being transported to another location where they will go their separate ways. So you see, Natia, they must be welcomed, and helped. I remember Shanyla saying how much she missed you. She remembers all the times you two had together. "

He stopped and took in a deep breath...

"Some of them have lost family... like my sister...for most, if not all of them, the Academy was the only home they had. So we have a fair bit of work ahead of us..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 4th, 2003, 08:19:56 AM
Shanyla will not recongise the friend that left all those years ago. I was but a child of eight then, one who could not even walk without crutches....

*Natia finishes off her sentence silently to herself 'and I had the blonde hair and ice blue eyes of my family.'*

I will do my best to welcome them here.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:46:56 AM
"Thank You, Natia."

He sits up on his bed and pats a spot beside him.

"Come and sit, daughter."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:02:38 AM
*Natia goes and sits down on the bed beside her Father*

Your Welcome.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:08:52 AM
"My daughter, what is your age now?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:30:42 PM
I'm thirteen, almost fourteen now. I've also gone through numerous operations *Natia shudders as she says that* to get it so I can walk without the need for crutches.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:47:35 PM
He nodded.. This man had noticed the change. That she could walk without assistance. But it seemed there was still somewhat of an effort involved in her walk...

"So.. I've heard around that Xazor and a few others have left... Is this correct?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:15:57 PM
Yes, Mother and a few others have left. But there are always circumstances involving a person leaving.

*Natia isn't going to go into alot of detail, but she doesn't have all the detail on her Mother's leaving*

After you feel up to it, I'll introduce you to Faith, she's an older sister of mine who has joined the Order.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:05:26 PM
Mmhmm.. An older sister...

"I would like that. Perhaps, after we are done catching up... which I think we almost are.. then I should like to meet her. "

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:17:41 AM
I'm sure that Faith will be happy to meet you. She's had an interest to meet my family.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:29:07 PM
He smiled.. widely.

"Well, I guess I'm up for it now. If you're up for it, and Faith is...Well, let's get to it."

He stood up from his bed, and grabbed his cloak, putting it on. He grabbed his datapad too.

"Let's go, daughter. There's so much to do..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:54:10 PM
I'm up to it as well Dad.

*Natia stands up and walks to the door*

On the way, do you mind if I stop by my room so I can grab my walking stick??

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:08:14 PM
"Oh sure. Anything, dear."