PDA

View Full Version : New member.

Methuen
Sep 22nd, 2003, 06:20:55 AM
-The reprisentative of the star system "Bethiin" had arrived only hours before and now stood before the senate.-

"I am here to represent the Bethiin system. As I am sure you are aware, the planets of that system, Peleros and Kortha, have recently signed a peace treaty between the rebel extremists on each world.

They wish to reunite under one government but cannot decide which council should take the executive.
As such we have reached a compromise to join the Republic.
With this union the killing can finally end.

I have been sent not only as an emissery but also as their ambassador. As head of their peace talks, they have voted me to be their representatice on the Senate should you except thei membership.

What say the senate?"

-Methuen was nervous about the decision but like a true statesman he didn't let it show in his voice or even on his face.-

Senator Thareena
Sep 25th, 2003, 11:51:50 AM
She leaned forward interestedly. "Only one question, Ambassador. Are Peleros and Kortha joining separately, or jointly? And if the former, which do you represent?"

Methuen
Sep 25th, 2003, 03:33:23 PM
"They have agreed to unite under one government, their peoples have had enough of seperation from their brothers and sisters.

I shall represent The Bethiin System; two planets, one people."

OOC: BTW, this thread is a little bit of a waste of time now (other then a little bit of activity for us sad lonely, inactive senate members) and so if we stop here, thats fine, if we don't, that's good to.