PDA

View Full Version : Mellowing out (open).

Methuen
Sep 21st, 2003, 03:17:46 PM
-The Archduke's son had a bit of a sweet spot for hanging out in "regular" clubs, in this case the acorn fell far from the tree.

Methuen had selected some flashy club on Coruscant, one of many.
He managed to negociate his security director down to just a few bodyguards and he managed to convince them to mingle in the crowd. The excuse was was simply to "blend in" but really, Methuen just wanted some peace.

He sat at a table by himself, cradleing a fine glass of Corelian ale, watching the people flinging themselves around the dance floor.

He was just mulling over a pact he had just signed of on behalf of his father, he didn't really enjoy doing anything for his father but even he could see the value in gaining contacts; further expanding the grip of the Von Karstein's.

But really, his true joys were these little momments of true peace, a chance to enjoy the "rawness" of "real" life.-

"Checking in, Sir. All clear, Sir."

-Spoke the deep voice of the guard, the all-black dressed mass floated away into the club.
All Methuen did was wince; the check-in acting as an hourly reminder of his lack of breathing room.

It had been another long day in a long week; just as he was rubbing his eyes someone approached.
He re-opened his tired eyes to be greeted by the sight of someone he had never met, extremley rare in his familys social circle.-

"Excuse me..."

-Spoke the new person.-

Freya Vega
Sep 21st, 2003, 03:43:12 PM
"Excuse me..."

The young woman who spoke was dressed uniquely, even for this crowd, in all black. Her short hair resembling a messy hay stack, if hay was a dark gray color, and her dark eyes questioning.

"Excuse me... Is thia seat taken?" She asked, while pointing at an empty seat by Methuen.

Methuen
Sep 22nd, 2003, 06:13:28 AM
-Methuen paused a momment, taking a little time to take in what he was seeing.-

"No, not at all."