PDA

View Full Version : Question

Faith Lerf
Sep 21st, 2003, 07:56:30 AM
I was wondering, I'm enrolled in the classes but can I still get help from a Knight or Master or even a padawan who is much more advanced than me to start training? Maybe request someone's help for basic force use or something?

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 21st, 2003, 04:41:45 PM
Padawans cannot teach, however, you guys can compare notes, as it were. Like if one Padawan learned one method for Force Boosting, and then another Padawan had a teacher who taught him a different way to do Force Boosting, then they could compare styles to see which one is easier.

I don't know if anyone would be able to take you as their Padawan exclusively, but I'm sure that if you could get a number of Knights or Masters to teach you a number of different things. For example, you could have Faith have a Force Boosting session with someone who knew a lot about it, then have a session of Force Push/Pull with a different Knight or Master, then combat training with yet another different person.

imported_Akrabbim
Sep 21st, 2003, 09:52:52 PM
I'm a bit busy to take on a padawan, but I could help if you like. Problem is, I'm almost entirely illusion based. Want any help from me?

Faith Lerf
Sep 22nd, 2003, 04:26:42 AM
Okies... thanks!!!

Yeah, I'd like some help. I'll PM you! Thanks!