PDA

View Full Version : Study groups.

Jandor
Sep 21st, 2003, 01:55:26 AM
-Jandor was waiting in the small conference room, it's large glass doors openning right out into the gardens; just adjecent to the main entrance to the gardens.

On a (rather amatuerley prepaired) white banner suspended above the door outside, painted in big blue letters:-

"Extracuricular study groups, all welcome."

-Jandor had spent the last week putting up study group flyers up everywhere, encouraging padawans to join the groups and for any willing knights or masters to voluteer their services.

Ideally, the idea was for students to study purely with students so as to relive time concerns for the already buissey teachers of the GJO. No assigned teachers, student or times.

A kind of informal lesson that the Padawans and teachers could slide into their timetables whenever they like.

Just as Jandor was completeing his third game of "flicking stuff into the waste recepticale" someone walked into his little "office" (or so he like to call it).

"May I help you?"

-He said cheerfuly, beaming the biggest, warmest smile he could.-

Faith Lerf
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:00:02 AM
Faith nodded. "Yes, I saw your flyers everywhere and I'd like to particapate in your study groups. I think it'd be very helpful."

Jandor
Sep 21st, 2003, 10:24:59 AM
" Well alright then. Just fill in this short form and it'll take only a few minutes to proccess the your ID card."

-Jandor handed her the form, it was meerly a short paragraph and a few minor details to fill in.-

"The idea is that you turn up to which ever study groups you like, as and when you like and clock in using the card so that we can keep track on things.
You know, for administrative purposess."

-Jandor turned his eyes to a monitor for a momment to call up Faith's general profile, to save time on the proccesing.-

"I need to point out that, quite obviously, combat study groups can only take place in the academy rooms themselves and must involve at least three persons.

Otherwise, he groups will tend to take place in the gardens so as to free up space in the trainning rooms for official classes."

-The whole time his smile not faultering even for a second.-

Faith Lerf
Sep 22nd, 2003, 04:33:16 AM
Faith nodded, listening to Jandor as he spoke and she filled in her card. She did it rather quickly and then handed it to him. "Thank you, for all your help. These sessions are going to be very helpful."

Jandor
Sep 22nd, 2003, 06:29:01 AM
-He recieved the card and slid it into a slot on the machine.-

"Well, we try."

-The cliche accompanied with a big smile.
The machine made a set of "blips" before printing out the ID, Jandor removed it and handed it to her.-

"There you go; and will that be all?"

Faith Lerf
Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:36:52 PM
"Well, when is the first group? I'm anxious to get started."

Jandor
Sep 23rd, 2003, 04:27:51 AM
"Well...."

-He glanced at a clipboard hanging on the wall.-

"There are none scheduled just yet but don't worry, if you spot one then just turn up as you please.

And of course, don't forget the ID."

-Jandor paused a momment.-

"I'll tell you what though, I'll probally start a combat group in the trainning rooms tomorrow and I think Jaina will be coming in later to log-in a sense-group.
That help?"

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 28th, 2003, 06:28:09 PM
::Azhure walked past and noticed the banner, quite loud in presence and clear in message. It had to do with the flyers that were around. She stood for a second, listening silently, and shrugged inwardly. Why not? She walked in and nodded to the jedi of whom she did not know his name.::

You said something about a combat group?

Jandor
Sep 29th, 2003, 09:48:08 AM
"Ahh, a woman after my own heart...."

-He said with a friendley smile.-

"...Yes, to answer your concise inquery, we do have many study group subjects including combat.
Interested?"

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 29th, 2003, 07:02:44 PM
::Azhure nodded, her dark eyes looking around the room, the clipboard, the machines and out of habit the exit areas. She really must stop doing that.::

yes, I am. What is available?

Jandor
Sep 30th, 2003, 12:58:15 AM
"Well, basically anything that comes along really.
I've scheduled one myself later today, otherwise we'll have to wait and see who voluteers there services to run a group.

Unless of course you would like to?"

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 1st, 2003, 02:19:44 AM
::Azhure half smiled and shook her head. Lead a group?::

I'm not a people person. Unless there is room in your session I am happy to wait.

Jandor
Oct 1st, 2003, 06:41:41 AM
"Well sure, It'll be in the trainning rooms in about...."

-He glances down at his chronometer.-

".......an hour or so."

OOC:-
In Here: http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32183

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 2nd, 2003, 04:46:38 PM
::Azhure nodded a polite thank-you and left the room, glad that there was some training around besides her solitary training sessions.::