PDA

View Full Version : MY room

MiHalla Dashquei
Sep 20th, 2003, 10:43:23 PM
MiHalla left Warlock to his devices, and found herself a suitable quarters to sleep in. The bed was to soft for her liking, so she threw off the matress and lay down on the hard wood before heading off to her training. It was time to begin, and she slid off her 'bed' and headed away.

Southstar
Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:03:48 PM
The woman Southstar didn't recognize stepped out from her room. "You must be new around here." He said to her. "Unless you've been here, dissappeared and came back. Which seems to be a popular practice here."

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 24th, 2003, 04:26:45 PM
"If annoying," Je'gan added from behind the Sith Knight. The young acolyte nodded once to MiHalla, a gesture of cameraderie.

MiHalla Dashquei
Sep 24th, 2003, 06:08:36 PM
She smiled her big toothy grin, her Vampire-ish fangs swoing in a disconcerting fashion, her purple eyes twinkling with humour. "No, I'm totally new. The lightsiders didn't appeal to me...their blood is not rich enough for my tastes." Ooops. "I prefer to bond with the Sith race instead. I am Mihalla Dasquei, and you two are...?" (Probably two very nice guys who don't hesitate to take the opportunity to welcome a new girl into their midst...how very sweet of them...)

Southstar
Sep 25th, 2003, 09:28:34 AM
Southstar took note of the fangs and the reference to blood, he wasn't exactly sure what to make of it all. MiHalla asked his name and he gave it, "My name is Southstar, I'm a Knight within the Order."

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 25th, 2003, 12:53:15 PM
"Je'gan Olra'en," he supplied. "Acolyte." He also took note of the subtle signs that implied vampire, but more with professional curiosity than anything.

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:16:16 PM
MiHalla laughed at the guys' discomfort. "Oh for goodness sake, I ain't gonna eat you...yet. That wouldn't be a very nice thing to do."

She reached into a tank, and pulled out a rat, about to sink her fangs in, and looked up sheepishly. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want one?" She stuck it out to her two visitors...possibly roommates. They didn't look interested. "Do you mind then? I am a bit hungry?" She gave them a hopeful smile.

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:16:02 AM
"No problems here," Je'gan said with a quick glance at Southstar. "In fact, if you've got extra..."

Southstar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:22:07 AM
Southstar looked back at Je'gan and shook his a little. "I think I'll pass. I ate in town only a few hours ago." He half smiled and turned back to MiHalla who was devouring her rat.

"So Mihalla, what's your story? Why are you here?"

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 2nd, 2003, 06:53:33 PM
She chucked Je'gan a rat, and looked up when Southstar talked to her. "I wish to be a Sith." She took another chunk out of her rat, and looked up at them, eyes sparkling, with a tiny bit of blood dripping onto her chin. She wiped it away as she saw Southstar's look of disgust, and Je'gan was looking at his in interest..until it bit him...:)

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 2nd, 2003, 07:02:09 PM
"A decent enough reason," Je'gan said calmly, nodding in thanks, then jerked slightly as the rat's teeth sank themselves into his hand. With a lightning-fast movement the dirk at his hip was up and out, and the animal's throat was slit. Dispassionately he observed the fang-marks on the side of his palm, then transferred the dying rat to his left hand and sucked fiercely at the little drops of blood welling from the wound.

"Do you breed these yourself?" he asked, before splitting his attention and returning to an examination of both the rat and the girl. He sniffed the air; apart from Dashquei's own subtle odour, the rat's blood was bitter and iron-laced, a bit like the human blood he'd just tasted but a bit more rank.

He took an exploratory sip. "Nutritious," he commented.

Southstar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:00:52 PM
"A Sith? Do you have a master yet?" Southstar asked while watching her continue to drink her rat dry. Perhaps another time he would ask her about her vampire habits.

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:56:42 PM
"Yes, I do breed them myself. I shall be glad to give you some of your own to breed, if they wish." She smirked as he slit it's throat, and narrowed her eyes slightly. "I do prefer to eat them alive. I assume you are of Vampire kind as well?"

She turned her attention to Southstar "My Master is Salem Ave. He has proved a good and worthy Master, I am honoured to be his Apprentice.”

Southstar
Oct 4th, 2003, 05:02:14 PM
"Salam is a vampire as well, makes sense." Southstar said, thinking out loud. Then he turned to Je'gan awaiting his answer. To his knowledge Je'gan wasn't was he?

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 4th, 2003, 09:40:01 PM
"No, I'm not...not at the moment," he said finally, fixing his gaze somewhere between Southstar and Dashquei. "Just examining my surroundings in a different way for the time being."

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 5th, 2003, 09:41:52 PM
"More like eating them. I didn't know you humans liked eating rats."

She turned and smiled graciously at Southstar. "I *do* have something more to your liking if you are hungry," she told him.

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 8th, 2003, 12:35:13 PM
"I'll try anything once."

Southstar
Oct 8th, 2003, 01:47:18 PM
Je'gan may be willing to try anything once, but Southstar was a little more closed minded that that. The whole concept of eating raw flesh and drinking blood seemed a bit subhuman to him. It was time to change the subject. "Have you ever been to the city?" He asked MiHalla. It wasn't the most interesting of topics, but enough of the blood and flesh already.

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:57:17 PM
"No, I haven't had the chance. I would like to though," she smiled. She watched Je'gan tackle his rat with interest.

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:32:56 AM
"Nice place," he said finally, the rat being dry. With the back of his hand he wiped the blood from around his lips. "Pleant of fun to be had."

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 9th, 2003, 07:27:23 PM
"Definetely sounds like fun...I will have to go there sometime."