PDA

View Full Version : On the move again....

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 20th, 2003, 12:23:44 PM
Well, here I go again... Quay'Na thought as she sighed and finished up her packing from the room Sage had given her in his apartment.

It only seemed fitting not to stay there any longer, since she was now under the charge of Morgan Evanar. It seemed sad that she was leaving, after all she had grown accustomed to the place.

But, it was time to move on and hopefully finding a new room wouldn't be so hard to come by.

Quay'Na cleaned Sage's appartment on last time, making sure that everything was where is should be for when he returned.

Stacking couple of boxes outside his door, she grabbed her doufflebag and slung it over her shoulder. She sighed heavily and placed the card key on his kitchen table along with a note of what she had been doing and hoped that he would comm her when he returned. They would need to talk.

With one last look around, she walked out into the corridor and closed the door, hearing the locking mechanism clicking into place.

Now to find a room...but where to start? Quay'Na wondered as she looked down the corridor in both directions.

This would definitely be a challenge....

Hayes Muirso
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:03:03 AM
“Hi.”

Just as Quay’Na’s master, Morgan Evanar, would do, Hayes seemed to have appeared out of no where. The difference between the Padawan and his master was that for Morgan it came naturally, where as Hayes needed to move on tiptoe in decidedly unsqueaky shoes to achieve the same effect. There was no George at his heels, as that surely would have given the game up.

“Going somewhere?”

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:08:10 AM
Quay'Na jumped slightly to the sound of his voice. "Hey, Hayes." She smiled gently. "Yeah, going to try and find a new home. Since changing masters, I didn't think I should stay at Master Sage's any longer, it didn't seem right."

She looked at her things and then back to Hayes. "I guess, we'll be working together for a while. I've just been taken under the charge of your master. I didn't know if you'd heard or not."

Hayes Muirso
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:27:38 AM
“I’d heard,” his head bobbed an affirmative.

“You look like you’ve got a lot of stuff there. Do you want a hand carrying it to, ah, wherever you’re going?”

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:34:22 AM
"That's just it, I don't know." She sighed. "You don't happen to know of any empty rooms, do you?" Quay'Na looked at him hopefully.

Hayes Muirso
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:51:29 AM
“I don’t go roaming around here much,” Hayes tone was verging on apologetic.

“You can bunk with me if you want?” he hazarded.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:59:26 AM
She looked at him, surprised. "Is that allowed? I mean, I know that I was here with Sage, but he was my master." She thought on it a couple of more minutes. "Do you like ferrets?"

Hayes Muirso
Sep 21st, 2003, 09:04:44 AM
“I can like ferrets if you can like two meter tall dogs.”

Hayes gave a bit of a shrug and smiled.

“And sure it’s allowed. There are lots of Padawan’s share rooms with one another.”

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 21st, 2003, 09:16:01 AM
"Oh, yes, I like George, he's a cutie. Jax is my ferret and I'll get him after while, he's in the main garden right now." She picked up a box. "Well, I guess you've just gained yourself a new roommate," She smiled. "Lead on."

Hayes Muirso
Sep 27th, 2003, 04:06:29 AM
Hayes smiled and began to walk. His room wasn’t too far away. He keyed in the access code and away slid the door, revealing his room in all its splendor. It was full with trinkets. There was a big notice board on one wall with all sorts of tickets and photographs pinned to it. A comfy couch and sound system took prominent position, with a mounted holoscreen on one of the walls. Somehow, it smelt like beebleberries.

“Here we are.”

On the carpet ahead, George lay sleeping. He was taking up a lot of the floor, unsurprisingly.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 27th, 2003, 06:06:09 AM
"Nice place, Hayes." She smiled as she looked around. "Are these concert tickets?" She asked as she looked at his board.