PDA

View Full Version : Proposition (open, preferebly someone of importance).

Jandor
Sep 20th, 2003, 09:19:58 AM
-Jandor and Jensaarai sat in the small conference room.
Jandor spoke first to the official across the table.-

"As I'm sure you have read in my communique, I'm here to suggest to you a new idea.
I am proposing that we set up a new Republic branch of soldiers. Not just any soldiers but Jedi soldiers."

-Jandor let his companion interject.-

Codru-Ji
Sep 20th, 2003, 09:24:06 AM
-The large feral had a clear, exotic accent, the feral purr resounding the words.-

"The concept is that we accept padawan trainnees, the young ones, who volunteer themselves into the programme.
They will learn their Jedi skills in the Academy as usuall however they shall recieve additional trainning in co-op combat, field craft, reconasance and the like."

Jandor
Sep 20th, 2003, 09:28:51 AM
-Jandor coninued.-

"Obviously this will meerly be a pilot schemme but he idea is that after sufficient trainning the GJO and the Republic in general would have a group of Jedi trainned not only as Jedi but also as a squad, a valuable advantage in a conflict.

We do not doubt the abilities of the Knights and masters of the GJO, we are meerly giving then a helping hand in the event of heavier conflict.

Obviously the republic armed forces could benifit with having jedi soldiers on call."

-Jandor paused to let their words sink in.-

Codru-Ji
Sep 20th, 2003, 09:32:40 AM
"Jandor is himself a padawan and as such he can function as The GJO liason.
I, myself, am an experienced pack leader and hunter with some Jedi skills."

-Jensaarai came to a stop as Jandor wrapped up.-

Jandor
Sep 20th, 2003, 09:33:57 AM
"And so, I query, what does Home-one think of this proposition?"