PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about it.

Codru-Ji
Sep 20th, 2003, 09:00:43 AM
-The large Codru-Ji strolled into the grand building of the GJO; he was certainly impressed although he was somewhat spoilt with the architecture back on Munto Codru.

Jensaarai was an expierienced hunter and an accomplished fighter but now he sought the next step, adopting the force. His problem was that he knew not which side he belonged to and so what he really needed was some encouragement.-

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 20th, 2003, 01:56:52 PM
“Can I help you with something?” a friendly figure asked, in the form of a Jedi Knight.

Codru-Ji
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:01:44 PM
"...Well that's just it..."

-He paused as his mind wandered.-

"...I'm not sure if you can."

-His clear, exotic accent rolled of a feral purr; a destinct feeling of perplexsion emanated from his expresion.-

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:06:53 PM
“Well tell me then – why is it that you have come to the Jedi Order? What has drawn you to this place?”

Codru-Ji
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:28:24 PM
"I am, by nature, a pack hunter you see. I took pride in protecting the lands of my people, I strive to be the best I can.
I push myself further and further untill I've finally realized what I need to do.
I realize that I must embrace the force to truly become that gurdian which I seek to be.

My issues is that as both Guardian and Hunter I am unsure which path of the force I should take; my heart is undecided although my mind brings me here.

Without the heart the mind is empty.
Do you see my dilema Sir Knight?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:32:25 PM
“If you unsure and contemplating the darkside perhaps the way of the Jedi is not for you. Both paths are drastically different, as I am sure you are aware if you have any knowledge of the Force.”

Codru-Ji
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:37:54 PM
"Of course, I understand the magnitude of this decision, this is exactly why I am stuck.
I contemplate the dark so the light may reject, I contemplate the light and so the dark rejects.

I guess what I really need is for someone to convince my heart that my head is right."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:40:26 PM
“It is not our place to convince you – you alone must do this. To become a Jedi requires entire dedication to the path of the light, and no wavering thoughts to the dark. If this is your current state of mind, then may I suggest you are stood in the wrong place?”

Codru-Ji
Sep 20th, 2003, 03:05:25 PM
"...Perhaps,...no.
My heart is with my people and my people would want me to do this.
And yet I feel I am unsure.

Yes....Perhaps I will return later...."

-He gives a polite, short bow to the knight.-

"...farewell, for now."

-He continues to ponder as he heads off toward the doors and disappears into the people outside (as much as you'd expect a big Codru-Ji could).-