PDA

View Full Version : Training of MiHalla Dashquei I

Salem Ave
Sep 20th, 2003, 01:55:53 AM
Sith Knight Salem Ave waits at the foot of the stairs of the Sith Palace. Eyes closed, he sits perched upon one of the highest steps as he waits for the arrival of one of the newer Sith.

MiHalla Dashquei
Sep 20th, 2003, 10:45:47 PM
She could feel the presence of her Master before she saw him perched at the top of the stairs. She began to make her way up, and halted a few stairs below him, waiting for acknowledgment.

Salem Ave
Sep 21st, 2003, 06:31:36 AM
Both hearing and sensing the approach of another, Salem opened his eyes. Two slits of white hot light stared at MiHalla.

“You mussst the be the new one,” he remarked, in his usual purr-come-stutter.

“What is yourrr name?”

MiHalla Dashquei
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:46:59 PM
"I am MiHalla Dashquei," she replied, not put off into a sissy nature by the evil white hot light of his eyes. To her, they were mesmerising, not terrifying to her bold nature. Fear was what destructed people, not built them.

Salem Ave
Sep 22nd, 2003, 12:54:16 PM
“I am Sssalem Ave.”

The Sith rose to his feet. Lanky limbs left the odd looking creature standing an impressive six foot seven, though he was not so much imposing as he was unsettling.

“Tell me of yourrrself, MiHalla.”

MiHalla Dashquei
Sep 22nd, 2003, 07:18:49 PM
"I am a Vampire from the planetoid Kralos, 66 million light years away from here. My father taught me a few of the Sith's ways, such as combat and instinct, and I knew that this was the path I wished to take."

She felt very small at her height of 5'9", as the towering figure of Salem rose above her.

Salem Ave
Sep 23rd, 2003, 02:28:46 AM
A vampire. How unusual.

“Ssso you have some combat skills alrrready… and what of the Forrrce? Do you possess any skill in it?”

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:19:43 PM
MiHalla though for a moment. "I can sense people when they are in the same room as me. I can feel an oncoming attack, and I can..." she frowned. "Read people's minds sometimes. I don't know how that came across, but it has proved a valuable asset in my past."

Salem Ave
Oct 2nd, 2003, 01:22:27 PM
“And thisss all comes naturally, or must you will it ssso with the Forrrce?”

Salem parted his hands.

“Do you feel yourself consciously drrrawing upon the Darkside?”

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 2nd, 2003, 06:57:32 PM
"Yes, I do. I need not draw upon the Force...it has always been there, and the Lightside has never appealed to me. My life and past is too dark to accept that path." She had alreday killed White Jedi, and if she enetered the lightside, well, there would be NO lightside by the time she'd finished with them.

"I am sick of hearing of the Lightsiders 'doing good here' and 'doing good there'. I want to help build the Sith Empire, and claijm the so called New Republic for our own, as our forefathers did."

Salem Ave
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:10:55 AM
“What noble goalsss,” Salem drawled.

“What then would you like me to teach you, if you believe you alrrready are sss-killed in the Darkside ways?” the vampire asked, with a definite skepticism.

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:58:47 PM
"How to better them Master. I wish to know of the full potential the powers hold, and how I can use them to the best of my...and the Sith empire's...advantage. There is no use in me possing these skill if I do not how how to excercise them, is there not?"

Salem Ave
Oct 6th, 2003, 09:23:20 AM
“Quite ssso.”

Salem parted his hands and motioned for his apprentice to walk with him.

“Have you everrr killed a sentient being?”

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:21:28 PM
"I have killed many, and I feel no regrets. Killing them was merely a task that had to be done, and nothing else." She replied, walking with her Master.

Salem Ave
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:24:42 AM
“What did you feel when you took theirrr livesss away?”

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:55:32 PM
"Emotion is pointless when there are tasks to be done. I felt nothing. They had no meaning to me, they just were. "

Salem Ave
Oct 9th, 2003, 10:22:53 AM
“Emotion is parrrmount. Without it we are unable to ussse the Force. Even if you feel nothing towards the people you are using the Force against, you must drrraw upon past feelings.”

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 9th, 2003, 07:25:36 PM
"Such as rage towards what they had done to me in the past, which provoked me to kill them?" MiHalla asked.

Salem Ave
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:09:22 PM
“Precisssely.”

It seemed the evening was getting darker as they moved further and further from the palace, towards what looked to be the border of a forest of some kind. As they entered, Salem slowed in his step and allowed the apprentice to move ahead. When she next turned to look for Salem he was gone, and had completely vanished without a trace or sound.

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:02:54 PM
Mihalla was not put off guard. In fact, she smiled. A test. She stood still for a moment, on her guard, sensing that he wasn't too far away. She felt something brush her shoulder, and narrowed her eyes, letting a small snarl escape from her throat,. She didn't like being toyed with.

Salem Ave
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:31:16 PM
Somewhere in the dense mass of the forest, Salem sat motionless and, for all intents and purposes, invisible. All that betrayed him as his presence in the Force, and it was this that he hoped his apprentice would realize and begin to try and seek out. He would not instruct her directly, but rather present opportunities and hope that she took initiative enough to seize them.

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 16th, 2003, 05:52:21 PM
Although she couldn't see him, she could *feel* him. The forest was large, and she expected that Salem's presence would be small, yet, it was as dense as the entire forest. He was nowhere, yet everywhere. That was confusing. How was she meant to find...wait..there. Something so slight, like a beckon. She went deeper into the forest, following its trail. It wasn't too much further...

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 19th, 2003, 06:17:44 PM
OOC:(Sorry, in a greedy mood)

IC:

The beckon dissapeared, and the engulfing blackness of the forest shorouded her like a cloak, yet not keeping the chill of the air off her exposed skin.

Any other specimen would have been scared of what she saw next, yet fear wasn't what MiHalla ever felt...only white hot anger.

A jedi stood before her. Small and slight, he began to walk around her with curiosity. MiHalla did not think twice of the fact that this was an illusion, because the image was so familiar.

Her family lay in a ruin in a burning house beyond her field of vision. Her previous Sith Master, her father, hasd been ruthlessly killed by this pee wee excuse of a correllian.

A green bladed lightsaber appeared in her hand, and she lunged at the Jedi, provoking a battle. The Jedi fought bravely, but he wasn't a match for the young vampire as she made a lunge at his heart and plunged home, spearing him to a tree with the 'saber sticking out of his chest. She gently ran a finger down along the trickle of blood escaping from his skin, and licked it. Too much like a cheap wine, yet somewhat...rejuvenating.

Salem Ave
Oct 21st, 2003, 09:55:08 AM
You detrrract frrrom your goalsss…

Salem’s voice whispered, as though ebbing from the trees, grass, sky and everything around her.

See thrrrough the chimeras and find me.

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 21st, 2003, 06:20:46 PM
Uh Huh. A distraction, keeping her from finding her ultimate goal. Distractions weren't the making for a Sith Warrior in training, for goodness sake!

Salem Ave
Oct 26th, 2003, 08:29:30 AM
Salem, sat in the nook of the tree branch, watched MiHalla down below and shook his head. Being eager to learn was good, but students had to learn to be well balanced. More often it was best to teach them what they disliked first, as it would build up resistance and inevitable anger as a result.

Come on, child. Arrre you sss-o weak that you cannot complete this simple task? Even Jedi can do thisss.

MiHalla Dashquei
Oct 26th, 2003, 04:53:13 PM
CHILD????JEDI??? Of all the possible insults he could throw at her.

Ah hah...! She could hear something...a slight ebbing of force aura energy, above her. She looked up and sighed. "Come on down Master, I can see you."

Finally, the 'game' was over. Hopefully he'd get to the good stuff...otherwise, she wouldn't be a very happy little vampire...

Salem Ave
Oct 28th, 2003, 03:12:27 AM
“If you want me to come down, you’ll have to get thi-sss…”

Salem was holding out one hand, and nestled in side of it comfortably was a chunk of bark from the tree in which he sat.

“… without climbing or touching the tree.”

MiHalla Dashquei
Dec 22nd, 2003, 12:26:03 AM
MiHalla smirked. WHAT did she want a piece of bloody bark for. She smiled. She was more athletic than she made out to be.

She crouched down very low, testing the springyness of her legs, and let jump. adly, she missed the bark by a good 3 inches, and her head hit a branch instead. She didn't see it there.

She let out an angry growl, and flew at the tree, this time snagging the bark on her coat, and tearing it from her Master's gasp, before falling down upon her backside with a WHUMP.

Salem Ave
Jan 10th, 2004, 10:49:15 AM
OOC: That's sort of against the rules of vampires at this board. If you want to edit the post, then I'll edit this one into an IC response.

MiHalla Dashquei
Feb 29th, 2004, 04:46:55 PM
?So are we going to continue? Your apprentice is awaiting...