PDA

View Full Version : Need some help in SWG

AmazonBabe
Sep 19th, 2003, 02:11:16 PM
On one of the servers (I can't remember which one right now), whenever I try to do missions, I sometimes get waypoints and sometimes not.

I haven't tried with "destroy" missions, but whenever I do "delivery" missions, it'll show me the waypoint (orange arrow) to the person I am to pick up the item or message from. But once I pick the item or message up, no waypoint shows up for where I am to deliver said item or message.

I tried different things like playing with my settings and even restarting the game. Then I went into the datapad and saw that the waypoint wasn't activated, so i activated it. But it still doesn't show the waypoint.

The weird thing was that it was working fine when I first started playing the character, but then it just stopped showing me the waypoints... just like that.

Also, this doesn't seem to be affecting my other characters I have on other servers.

So, yes, I'm frusterated!

So, what am I doing wrong?? And if I'm not doing anything wrong, has anyone else had this problem on any other server?

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 19th, 2003, 08:56:59 PM
That is really weird, it could be a bug, not sure else why it would do that. Is the server you having the problems Chilastra? Because me or Seger could help you out.

AmazonBabe
Sep 21st, 2003, 05:48:30 PM
Nope. Not Chilastra. Chilastra is working beautifully.

It's another server... uh, lemme start the game really quick to get the name of the server...

Kettemoor. That's the server I'm having probs with.

It's possible it is a bug. Maybe I should tell tech support bout it?

Darth Viscera
Sep 22nd, 2003, 01:21:52 AM
Why are you playing on Kettemoor?

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 22nd, 2003, 11:50:11 AM
I tell Tech support there could be something wrong with the server. And DV there is nothing wrong with playing on other servers. I have a character on another server I sometimes mess with.

William Belargic
Sep 22nd, 2003, 01:45:14 PM
My main character, so to speak, is on Chilastra. I treat what this one does as serious matters and stuff.

My Kettemoor character is more of my "play" charater. She's aspiring to be a dancer, so it's more of a fun thing than a serious thing.

Darth Viscera
Sep 23rd, 2003, 03:24:58 AM
So....in other words, you're cheating on us.

:cry

AmazonBabe
Sep 23rd, 2003, 10:24:32 AM
:lol!!!

Never! You guys are still my #1 squeeze. ^_^

As a matter of fact, I might be on the Chilastra server tonight... and I only have 98 more Imp faction point thingys to go! :D