PDA

View Full Version : AVAST ya scurvy dogs!!!

William Belargic
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:05:23 AM
Today be
"International Talk Like A Pirate Day"! (http://www.talklikeapirate.com/)

AAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!

http://panic.hopto.org/swf/rie/misc/Skull.gif

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:06:56 AM
*dons Bloody Jim Wofl costume* :D

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:12:00 AM
Arrr!!! And to help ye land lubbin bilge rats out, mayhap this contraption (http://www.pirate.org/people/lye/corsair.jpg) would be of use. Arr!!

Ryan Pode
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:14:35 AM
ARRR!!! If ya don' start talkin' like pirates it be th' plank wit' ya, chummer.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:15:57 AM
Bei meinem Haken!

William Belargic
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:17:52 AM
Nay, me bucko! He said PIRATE talk... not ELF talk!

Ryan Pode
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:25:17 AM
Aye, I dids in did. Talkin' smartly is best in ya interests laddy.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:36:17 AM
Originally posted by William Belargic
Nay, me bucko! He said PIRATE talk... not ELF talk!

*points to the 'Talk Like A German Pirate' link* ;)

William Belargic
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:47:02 AM
:rolleyes

I'd run ye through with me blade, but I be in t'good a mood for blood spillin' t'day. :p

Adonis
Sep 19th, 2003, 12:23:34 PM
ARRRR Matey's, me and me crew 'ere tried to talk like Priates all day.

But we were no good.... Arrr.

Seteth Morters
Sep 19th, 2003, 12:45:56 PM
What pirate be you?

The Cap'n
Profile: Some men are born great, some achieve greatness and some slit the throats of any man that stands between them and the mantle of power. You never met a man you couldn't eviscerate. Not that mindless violence is the only avenue open to you - but why take an avenue when you have complete freeway access? You are the definitive Man of Action. You are James Bond in a blousy shirt and drawstring-fly pants. Your swash was buckled long ago and you have never been so sure of anything in your life as in your ability to bend everyone to your will. You will call anyone out and cut off their head if they show any sign of taking you on or backing down. You cannot be saddled with tedious underlings, but if one of your lieutenants shows an overly developed sense of ambition he may find more suitable accommodations in Davy Jones' locker. That is, of course, IF you notice him. You tend to be self absorbed - a weakness that may keep you from seeing enemies where they are and imagining them where they are not.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 19th, 2003, 01:03:31 PM
*I* be the only cap'n around here, ye scurvy dogs! Now, there'll be no mutineers around these parts...on account of I made 'em all walk the plank! That's right, cross me, an' I'll gladly send ye to Davy Jones locker, bootstraps an' all, ye bilge rats.

AmazonBabe
Sep 19th, 2003, 02:14:03 PM
I be a Cap'n! What else did ye think I'd be? Aaarrr!

(Ye can check out which Pirate personality ye be! http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ppi.html)

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 19th, 2003, 02:16:36 PM
If'n any of ye be needin a Pirate Second Class, I be yer lass *squint!*

Park Kraken
Sep 19th, 2003, 03:14:52 PM
*I* be the only Admiral around here, ye scurvy dawgs. Me pyrate tulk mea sond like wierd, bot hiy, ites cuul.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 19th, 2003, 03:30:15 PM
pyrate? PYRATE?!

?!?!?!

*head go boom*

Ryan Pode
Sep 19th, 2003, 03:31:48 PM
Yar, I be th' onl' cap'n 'round these parts. I'll make chum of any who think other'ise

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Sep 19th, 2003, 03:38:45 PM
Arr, in hon'r o' this most glaarious day, I say we's should all be readin' <u>The Pyrates</u> By George Macdonald Fraser.

It be a piratey romp from cov'r t' cov'r, says I. But, it be out of print, so gook luck's t' ye in findin' it!

ReaperFett
Sep 19th, 2003, 04:17:46 PM
Arr.

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 19th, 2003, 10:43:11 PM
Ol' Chummy
Profile. You look old for your age. Hygiene is just that thing that happens to other Pirates. You like what you like. Taking a cannonball to the head in your younger days hasn't helped. Not one to take risks, you enjoy quiet evenings on your bunk. You're a collector. You like things. Not, "nice" things- just things. Some people think of you as a blight on humanity - a carbuncle on the alabaster skin of man. You think of yourself as a swell guy with lots of friend - just the one, but lots of him. If you weren't a pirate, but rather lived in the 21st Century, you would be the kind of guy who has played a computer game for four days without thinking of showering and living solely on Mountain Dew and Cool Ranch Doritos. What you lack in physical attractiveness you more than make up for in interesting skin conditions. What's the upside of all of this? With the Captain's lifestyle, you are likely to be running the ship in a week or two. Ahead! Warp Factor ONE!

ARR! I'm 97% Chum Free!!! :D