PDA

View Full Version : Who's to say you can't teach an old dog, new tricks?

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 19th, 2003, 04:19:52 AM
Quay'Na Rakai finally felt a good connection with her sister, it had been a rough couple of weeks before now.

The twins walked into the Recruitment Center together, it was busy as always, but she was sure one of the Jedi knights or Masters would take notice of them, they had lately.

"Well, here we are, Sis. This is the first step to a new life. If that's what you wish." Quay'Na smiled. "Whoever shows up will ask you some questions too. Just answer them the best you can."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 04:24:26 AM
Yasmin looked around, this place was a little ittimidating when you come here for different reasons. The last time Yasmin was here she totally embarassed Quay'Na. She blushed as she looked to her sister, thinking about the mockery she made of herself. "That's what I wish..." And Yasmin really did, she wanted to become closer to her sister.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 19th, 2003, 04:27:21 AM
"Very well, we just stand and wait to be noticed. Which I think for us, isn't too hard," She laughed and looked at her twin.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 04:29:35 AM
Yasmin laughed as well. It was true, wherever the twins went, they were noticed. "Yeah, not very hard at all." Yasmin looked to her sister with a smile. This was the first step in a new life with her sister.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 19th, 2003, 10:07:16 AM
“Greeings.”

Dasquian had virtually made the center his second home so it was no surprise to see him there.

“What can I help you girls with?”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 07:00:50 PM
Yasmin cleared her throat slightly before begining to speak. She was nervous and it was very un like her. "I'd like to take the blood test to see if I'm a force user." Yasmin paused then added. "Please."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 19th, 2003, 07:33:40 PM
Quay'Na stood by her sister confidently. She hoped that Dasquian would be easy on her, but also realized that he had no reason to be, since she had given him a hard time a couple of weeks ago.

She, however knew her own silence was for the best.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 20th, 2003, 01:57:57 PM
“A blood test?”

Dasquian quirked one brow.

“That’s a very rare practice, now. Blood testing on adults, at least. We’re usually able to make a Force user out of anyone, species pertaining, but if you would prefer to have one?”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:06:39 PM
"Yes, please...Sir. I don't want to be a just another person learning to use the Force. I want to know if I have what I'm supposed to have before hand. If indeed I do, then it will be 'right' for me to proceed in your Order. If you can understand my meaning....of course...Sir." She told him lightly.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:20:54 PM
“Very well.”

Dasquian turned and went to one of the desks in the room. He unlocked a draw and pulled out a small device. It was meant for taking blood samples. He returned to Yasmin and, while taking the sample, wondered what had happened to cause such a drastic change in her personality. A message over the comm and the analysis had begun already, although it would take a few moments.

“What has caused you to decide to walk this path, Yasmin?”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:37:40 PM
"I want to know the feeling of being something so good and pure. I never really knew what the Jedi were about until I talked to Quay'Na. She brought on a new sense of feeling of what you stand for." She shrugged. "And I just want to be part of that feeling. That is, if I have what it takes."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:48:09 AM
“I trust that she has explained to you what it is we Jedi do, or that you knew prior to coming here today?”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 25th, 2003, 09:02:59 PM
Yasmin nodded her head. "Quay'Na and I have discussed it. Defenders of peace and justice, gentle in spirit and kind in heart. They protect those who can't protect themselves."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 27th, 2003, 09:40:33 AM
“Therefore you must understand the great dangers which we sometimes are obligated to face?”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 27th, 2003, 09:45:13 AM
Yasmin nodded. "Yes, Master Belargic, I understand. My life could be at danger at anytime."

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 1st, 2003, 09:57:23 AM
Dasquian nodded, and at that moment a little bleeping sounded. He looked down and pulled up the small multi-purpose communications device to eye level, examining what it read.

“Well, it appears the tests were returned positive. I expected as much – Force capability often runs in the family, and it is unusual for one sibling to be null while the other excels. Congratulations.”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Oct 1st, 2003, 04:13:15 PM
Yasmin smiled and gave her sister a little hug. "Looks like each day we get more and more in common." She nodded her head to Dasquian. "Thank you for all your help."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 1st, 2003, 07:38:32 PM
With a bright smile, Quay'Na returned her sister's hug and then looked at Dasquian. "Thank you, Master Dasquian. Does this mean that she is now officially a member?"

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:38:18 AM
“Once you have signed up for the group classes you will have completed your initiation fully, Yasmin.”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:28:26 AM
Yasmin smiled. "Thank you again, Master Belargic. Thank you." She turned back to Quay'Na. "Let's go sign me up for those classes."