PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario 64

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2003, 03:40:53 PM
I have just recently beaten that game after several years of not playing it. It was funny, cause I remember how to get every last one. ^_^;

It was a great game. I might start it over again. But I'm actually more interested in playing Super Mario Sunshine.

But the Hats in Super Mario 64 were great. I liked the Metal Hat and the Flying Hat best. THe Phase Hat was just sort of lame to me.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:27:39 PM
I spent hours just playing around with the flight cap. Its very graphically bland by today's standards, and I still don't like the camera very much, but the game is very fun.

JediBoricua
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:41:56 AM
You know what I never got the 120th star.

I could never reach the end of the clock level!!! I spent a whole week of that summer trying and trying and trying to get that one, last, final, star!!!!

Anyway, then my neighbor came and got it in three tries, that bastard...

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:49:29 AM
I got all the stars :D The flying hat was a lot of fun. I like playing on the two slide levels, too. Neat game.

Peter McCoy
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:14:23 PM
I hated those slides! They were buggers to do - well mainly the ice one, since I never did do it. I think I got Dru to do it for me.

Mario Sunshine is amazing. Maybe not as special as Mario 64 was, but a great game nonetheless.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 21st, 2003, 06:35:40 PM
I beat the game a few nights ago, deleted the file and am beating Mario 64 again. It's gotten to be a lot of fun all of a sudden.