PDA

View Full Version : Anakin Pic

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 18th, 2003, 11:49:24 AM
I am curious about something I posted a link to another site that shows some pics from a French SW magazine that shows pictures of Anakin. Now I have no pics on the thread just a link to another site but Jinn posted this to me

I was informed by one of the posters at CCnet that TF.N has reported that Lucasfilm has been threatening websites with visits from their lawyers if they don't take these images down.

So does are we okay? Now as I said I didn't post the pictures just a link to a site that has them up. Really I don't understand this this is a from a magazine not from like the webcam or something, I don't see what the fuss is about. However we don't want a visit from any lawyers so what do you think? Should I take the link down? It doesn't bother me just about everybody has seen it now I think we can still talk about it.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:05:22 PM
My gut says...since it's just a link I don't think we should have to take it down. But I dunno. *shrug*

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:20:29 PM
That is what I think but am not 100% sure.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 18th, 2003, 05:55:49 PM
:D Sorry no one else is stepping up and offering some more sage advice. :mneh

ReaperFett
Sep 18th, 2003, 05:58:39 PM
WHAT magazine was it? I mean, you're technically stealing from that magazine.

I would GUESS that that thread is fine. You're saying "Look over there!", not "Look at what I have!".

Shawn
Sep 18th, 2003, 06:33:02 PM
If Lucasfilms wants it taken down, they'll contact the site in question.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 18th, 2003, 07:44:43 PM
Okay that is what I thought so we are in the clear good. :)